Pozzum's Toolbox: Super String, Memory Table, Custom Titles, Empty Pofo Moveset

pozzum

On 2/7/2017 at 10:13 PM, pozzum said:

so I've made a whole bunch of progress

Memory Sheet updated a bunch (Found out having an uncompressed actually alters the memory locations also edited the pac references)

Unlocks don't effect VC purcases, Male / Female / Manager / DLC all work

Movesets I haven't tested much yet.  

Match Edit research has been started and is promising to be similar

HP Mod is really weird doesn't seem quite similar to last year but should be workable

PAC PLus is very similar to last year.  We will be able to have 579 characters instead of 512 from last year.

I'll be building most of these tools into my WWE 2K17+ Tool.

I started testing some attires and they seemed to work ok, but I was using my match edit mod, not editing the misc.

Now to actually read some of the 19 notifications I have.

Pozzum my love for you grows LOL I was literally just saying to myself about 10 mins ago that I couldn't wait for the future string pac

56 minutes ago, LordJustice17 said:

Hopefully the string is actually Future-Proof this year. It didn't quite live up to that moniker last year. :p

But for now for the other languages there is no way to extract nothing to modify? :(

3 hours ago, CeLioCiBR said:

Hey guys xD
so, right now ins't possible to have a Male Vs a Female without some kind of glitch ?

No. Whenever a male is violent towards a woman, it ends in an automatic disqualification. What you can do, however, is set both wrestlers to the same gender and have them fight each other in any match without issue.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Cave Waverider said:

No. Whenever a male is violent towards a woman, it ends in an automatic disqualification. What you can do, however, is set both wrestlers to the same gender and have them fight each other in any match without issue.

i see, thank's for the attention xD
i will try to change the gender hex later xD
I Heard that the woman lose some traces of a "woman".. like the voice and some animations.. there's a way around that ?
thanks again xD

Hello 

I'm new to all this, would someone please show me/explain how to change match rules with cheat engine , I would like to learn how to do it myself , how do you find the addresses for the matches to change the rules in them ?

Thanks 

• Like 1

Okay, I sort of figured out how you can partially get around the whole genderswapped CAW texture issue. Keep in mind that I only ever tested it with a single female CAW and one on one matches, so it is possible that it doesn't always work.

1. Use "CAW table" tab from Pozzum's table to locate your female CAW gender address. It can be a bit tricky, since unlike, say, 2k16 this time where CAW is displayed in the menu is not directly related to the slot number.
  2. Don't touch it yet. Start setting up a match and select her in the first slot. She must still be female at this point, this is important.
  3. Start selecting an opponent and then switch the gender. You should immediately see the change in the list of available opponents after that.
  4. Confirm selection and start the match. As soon as you see the loading screen, switch the CAW gender back to female.
  5. After the match loads, the texture would look weird during entrance, but as soon as it finished it should go back to normal and no disqualifications should occur.

Some ways it could fail:

• If CAW already has gender changed to male when first selected, texture would not be fixed after the entrance.
  • If you change the gender back to female before the loading screen, even the entrance would look fine, but the male would be disqualified after landing the first hit.
  • If you change the gender after the match start, it would have no effect at all.

So far I can see no way to make it work in the Universe, because you set up matches separately from playing them. No matter what you do during match planning, when time comes to play it, you either get broken textures (if genderswapped) or disqualification. You can still get around it by only doing the kinds of matches that don't have disqualifications and switching back to female after setup, though.

• Like 1

you can ow bring your modded superstars gear into the games creation suit but they all have broken foot its all jagged edges and I don't know why but it happens on all that I have ported and evem Curtis axel from this years game it happens to. its really strange.

4 hours ago, PaperbagLion said:

Okay, I sort of figured out how you can partially get around the whole genderswapped CAW texture issue. Keep in mind that I only ever tested it with a single female CAW and one on one matches, so it is possible that it doesn't always work.

1. Use "CAW table" tab from Pozzum's table to locate your female CAW gender address. It can be a bit tricky, since unlike, say, 2k16 this time where CAW is displayed in the menu is not directly related to the slot number.
  2. Don't touch it yet. Start setting up a match and select her in the first slot. She must still be female at this point, this is important.
  3. Start selecting an opponent and then switch the gender. You should immediately see the change in the list of available opponents after that.
  4. Confirm selection and start the match. As soon as you see the loading screen, switch the CAW gender back to female.
  5. After the match loads, the texture would look weird during entrance, but as soon as it finished it should go back to normal and no disqualifications should occur.

Some ways it could fail:

• If CAW already has gender changed to male when first selected, texture would not be fixed after the entrance.
  • If you change the gender back to female before the loading screen, even the entrance would look fine, but the male would be disqualified after landing the first hit.
  • If you change the gender after the match start, it would have no effect at all.

So far I can see no way to make it work in the Universe, because you set up matches separately from playing them. No matter what you do during match planning, when time comes to play it, you either get broken textures (if genderswapped) or disqualification. You can still get around it by only doing the kinds of matches that don't have disqualifications and switching back to female after setup, though.

Hmm, this is a pretty lengthy method that might not work in some cases. If we were able to turn off DQ by forcing it somehow, then we can temporarily change the CAW's gender only during selection and then forget about it. It'll also help with using female CAWs in career mode as changing the gender to male even temporarily might cause the CAW to get the bad texture glitch in the menus.

Pozzum, can you answer the other question that I posted in this thread? How were you able to turn off DQ for creating the additional match types in WWE 2k16? If you give a small explanation on how you were able to find the relevant memory address, we could also join in the fun of doing the research.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ryanbill33 said:

hi just wondering when will your WWE 2K17+ Tool be out is there anymore work being done on it as of now

working on it 2 or 3 hours a day since I've been having to work a bunch.

7 hours ago, tempwayne said:

Hmm, this is a pretty lengthy method that might not work in some cases. If we were able to turn off DQ by forcing it somehow, then we can temporarily change the CAW's gender only during selection and then forget about it. It'll also help with using female CAWs in career mode as changing the gender to male even temporarily might cause the CAW to get the bad texture glitch in the menus.

Pozzum, can you answer the other question that I posted in this thread? How were you able to turn off DQ for creating the additional match types in WWE 2k16? If you give a small explanation on how you were able to find the relevant memory address, we could also join in the fun of doing the research.

basically I had a set of values for matches from 2K14 that I matched up against as I changed match types a bunch.

7 hours ago, tempwayne said:

It isn't really that lengthy, the description is long because it's very exact. But yes, I see your point, I shared it mostly for people that can't wait to have intergender matches and also because it could help with better understanding of what is going on with that texture glitch.

As for getting rid of DQs, I do think this is a promising direction. What I think is probably going on is that information about gender gets copied over into some kind of match info, since changing gender after the match start has no effect. If that location is found it could be possible to change it after the fact to prevent DQs from happening. The fact that CAW gender at the time of selection during match setup is important could make it easier to find it - you could repeatedly switch selection for the first slot and try to look for corresponding changes.

• Like 1

So hopeful schedule for this week is:

Tonight coding the movement between menus & trying the multi lingual super string

Tomorrow catching npc information and coding in fixes (adding missing names & applying missing movesets) publish beta update to testers.

Friday bug fixing and installation tutorial recording and hopeful upload.

This first version will have pac plus and npc unlocker.  I'll be disabling the mod download portion until I can get more testing done and implement a few other things.

• Like 8

35 minutes ago, pozzum said:

So hopeful schedule for this week is:

Tonight coding the movement between menus & trying the multi lingual super string

Tomorrow catching npc information and coding in fixes (adding missing names & applying missing movesets) publish beta update to testers.

Friday bug fixing and installation tutorial recording and hopeful upload.

This first version will have pac plus and npc unlocker.  I'll be disabling the mod download portion until I can get more testing done and implement a few other things.

good luck

Can't think of a better place for my 100th post :D  Thank you for all of your contributions to this modding community, Pozzum.  Without your tables, tutorials/videos, the match editor, and ports from previous games I would be lost(and likely wouldn't have bothered to get either game), you are the MVP, and your work is VERY much appreciated!  Have a nice day! :) 

• Like 3

so i am trying to change the gender of my female cas to male and i am having a problem.

Only my first caw shows a value (which is male) but it is not as it should be, the first entry is not 00 or 01 for that matter.

and the 2nd (female) and 3rd (duplicate of that 2nd female CAS) shows 0s from left to right.

here're are the pictures

spoiler

1CFWR7M.jpgPqsdyXB.jpgUi6NB33.jpg

Edited by zaselim
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, zaselim said:

so i am trying to change the gender of my female cas to male and i am having a problem.

Only my first caw shows a value (which is male) but it is not as it should be, the first entry is not 00 or 01 for that matter.

and the 2nd (female) and 3rd (duplicate of that 2nd female CAS) shows 0s from left to right.

here're are the pictures

spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

1CFWR7M.jpgPqsdyXB.jpgUi6NB33.jpg

The hex (at least in my game) for first slot's gender is 142D1CF5B, dunno about the other ones. Maybe you can check it

I don't know why the hex in my game and pozzum's table are always different, been experiencing it since 2k16 

Anyway, any update on the glitchy gender-swapped CAW thing?

And sorry if i'm off-topic, do anybody know how to put male CAW clothes to the female one in 2k16? I wanna go back to 2k16 and I'm a slighty disappointed with the lack of option in diva creation compared to 2k17

• Like 1

There have been a few small people saying that the values are wrong and the only theory's I've heard are two fold.

You may need to make sure you have an uncompressed string.

Another theory was that there was a very small update day one and some people have not gotten that update. 

^read into that what you will but if you have the updated game make sure you have an uncompressed string just in case like the super string in this thread

@Cave Waverider is telling me the CAW stuff may be wrong.  I'm way more confident in the superstar values.

Edited by pozzum
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, pozzum said:

There have been a few small people saying that the values are wrong and the only theory's I've heard are two fold.

You may need to make sure you have an uncompressed string.

Another theory was that there was a very small update day one and some people have not gotten that update. 

^read into that what you will but if you have the updated game make sure you have an uncompressed string just in case like the super string in this thread

@Cave Waverider is telling me the CAW stuff may be wrong.  I'm way more confident in the superstar values.

what uncompressed string and how do i get it?

And my game is up to date.

Edited by zaselim