Pozzum's Toolbox: Super String, Memory Table, Custom Titles, Empty Pofo Moveset

pozzum

7 minutes ago, LorenzDerBoss said:

recently reinstalled wwe 2k17 and the super string, but the text was missing, perhaps because of an update , can u plz fix this ? @pozzum @LordJustice17

What text?

What language?

Do you have the most up-to-date Super String?

Do you have any old strings or backup strings ANYWHERE in your game folder?

@LorenzDerBoss I've checked with other users who also play in German and they aren't having any issues with the Super String. The issue must be somewhere on your end.

Do a search of your whole game folder and make sure there are no strings anywhere. If you can't find any, then delete your main one and re-download.

Edited by LordJustice17

still not working, the old one worke for me, but since i needed to reinstall wwe 2k17 and installed the actual string, nothing works @LordJustice17

i have a picture of the problem, but i don't know how to insert it

Edited by LorenzDerBoss

7 hours ago, LordJustice17 said:

Hmmm.... @pozzum will have to take a look. Perhaps they didn't get added properly.

EDIT: I just looked through the current string in hex and the text is there...

@Robbie686

When is the last time you updated your string? Perhaps you have an older one?

Can you find those strings if you open the file in hex? Search for "AJPW". It should be just below the strings you were wondering about and is not located in the default 0000 anywhere so it won't mess up the search.

Clean install worked!! thanks :D

@pozzum can we get more of a mix of colours added please?

i.e. AJ Styles attires list

1 - White & Black
2 - Blue
3 - White & Red
4 - Black & White
5 - Black & Blue
6 - Black & White 2
7 - Black & Blue 2
8 - Black & White 3
9 - Wrestlemania 33
10 - Black & Red

Edited by Robbie686

• LordJustice17 featured and unpinned this topic

Hi, Anyone knows what is the memory address that's checked during a match to do disqualification when you force a intergender match?

Thank you very much

Sten Rom

2 hours ago, stenrom1 said:

Hi, Anyone knows what is the memory address that's checked during a match to do disqualification when you force a intergender match?

Thank you very much

Sten Rom

Can you rephrase your question?  Can you not make the male vs female match no dq?

Hi Thanks for the quick response! Yes, I am doing male vs female intergender match and it works really well using your gender table. But when I enter matches with DQ well I get disqualified thus, I wanted to know at what address the game checks for gender once you are in game to do the DQ logic. Hope this is more clear.

Thanks

Sten Rom

13 hours ago, stenrom1 said:

Hi Thanks for the quick response! Yes, I am doing male vs female intergender match and it works really well using your gender table. But when I enter matches with DQ well I get disqualified thus, I wanted to know at what address the game checks for gender once you are in game to do the DQ logic. Hope this is more clear.

Thanks

Sten Rom

I honestly wouldn't know where to find that at this time.  What you might be wanting to do is change the gender of one of the superstars or if they are caws make it a no dq match with the match editor or just via the menus.

I have two questions.

1) I experimented by changing a bunch of values using the memory table and cheat engine and the changes worked (added NPC's and changing lesnar to female). Now I have 70-ish CAW's and how do I change the attributes of a particular CAW? How do I find the slot number for a particular CAW? Do I have to look at the place where the CAW files are stored (which I don't know where - I have the steam version)? Or do I just brute force through the memory searching for that CAW?

2) Is there a way to save these changes? If I swap the gender of a female CAW, can I continuously use it for career mode?

Any help and suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured out the solutions to the issues. But I'm stuck with the weird ghoul-ish texture problem that everyone else is facing.

Edited by bassman

• 1 month later...

In regards to the Super String. I noticed there are several superstars I was shocked were not assigned to a slot (Dean Malenko).

I noticed 472 is Empty. Is it enough to rename the chpac, pofo and moveset to 472 and inject, or do I need to mess with the string file for The Iceman to show up in-game?

2 minutes ago, IWL Gamesmaster said:

In regards to the Super String. I noticed there are several superstars I was shocked were not assigned to a slot (Dean Malenko).

I noticed 472 is Empty. Is it enough to rename the chpac, pofo and moveset to 472 and inject, or do I need to mess with the string file for The Iceman to show up in-game?

the slot has nothing to do with the string file itself, it has to do with the pofo and the ch file.  I would suggest changing the slot of the pofo with CAve's Data Editor and Editing the CH slot using HXD (around offset 800 (hex))

• 1 month later...
32 minutes ago, Sayonara77 said:

How do you tweak the gender of the female wrestlers in the game to male?

Tried, didn't work. Might've done something wrong.

males are 0 females are 1

• 1 month later...

Just to let you guys know, I think the gender hex values for all superstars has switched! Because of the New Moves Update on Steam none of the gender modifiers work anymore on Pozzum's Memory Table. I hope Pozzum fixes this soon.

EDIT: I guess it's also because of the 1.05 patch that was not even listed on Steam. Might just be a patch to screw over modders like us. There are no patch notes for 1.05 so I think they just swapped or moved the values over. Pozzum is the only one that can fix this. I tried tinkering with it to the best of my ability, but with no luck. Oh well.

EDIT 2: Well nevermind it's been fixed by Pozzum! Holy Crap!! That was fast! Thanks Pozzum for updating the hex values, you are the best!

Edited by Alexa Blissed Off
Because Pozzum Is Awesome!

• 10 months later...

I would like to use a female CAW in career mode in WWE 2k17 and tried the gender swap tool, which is provided earlier in this thread on page 7 by PaperbagLion

I am not sure why, but when i create a female CAW in game, start the tool and scan with s, then only a male CAW is recognized instead of the female one created. The tools options to swap to male don't swap gender from female to male in game. Did i something wrong and is this tool for the 2k17 version still usable with actual steam versions ?

Edited by testuser

• 1 year later...

Hello guys. The download link for the Super String seems to be dead. Is it possible to reupload it? I'm playing Italian language, but if only the English is available would be fine too.

Thanks!

3 hours ago, lordmortimer said:

Hello guys. The download link for the Super String seems to be dead. Is it possible to reupload it? I'm playing Italian language, but if only the English is available would be fine too.

Thanks!

I don't have a link, but if you have the latest Data Editor for WWE 2k17, you can find a copy of the Super String in Data Editor's resources folder.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 7/9/2020 at 5:43 AM, lordmortimer said:

Awesome. Thank you, both for the reply and your tool!

did it work for you if so can you send it please

On 7/8/2020 at 2:04 PM, Cave Waverider said:

I don't have a link, but if you have the latest Data Editor for WWE 2k17, you can find a copy of the Super String in Data Editor's resources folder.

hey it is not working for me help tried to install ryback the name is not displaying 

Edited by LordChugga0921