Pozzum's Toolbox: Super String, Memory Table, Custom Titles, Empty Pofo Moveset

pozzum

@Alex47 I've also updated that post with information about MyCareer from later in this thread. Please confirm if any of this is going to end up working for you or not.

2 minutes ago, PaperbagLion said:

@Alex47 I've also updated that post with information about MyCareer from later in this thread. Please confirm if any of this is going to end up working for you or not.

added a link to that particular post, so perhaps edit that main post.  If you want it split off into another thread feel free to let me know and I can split it to another thread.

@PaperbagLion Your tool works great. there's just one problem. it glitches the entirety of the face in both match and entrances. everything else works fine as far as I could tell.

@TheHenshinGamer Can you describe in as much detail as possible the exact process you go through to set up the match? Preferably write it down as you do it, to make sure it is correct. Send it to my private messages to avoid getting this thread too off topic. Any information about the CAW you use would also be appreciated - does she use an imported face? A face texture detail or body type different from the default one? Is she created locally or downloaded? That sort of thing.

21 hours ago, TheHenshinGamer said:

@PaperbagLion Your tool works great. there's just one problem. it glitches the entirety of the face in both match and entrances. everything else works fine as far as I could tell.

I got the same issue, if I was not following instructions carefully.

I tested tool in handicap match one male vs two females = no any issues.

I have all CAWs locally created except one, but that was no used in match. 

Edited by GaryII

I've updated the Memory Table with the changed memory Addresses of Today's HOF Showcase Patch.

• Like 3

Updated the gender tool for the newest patch and changed the link in the original post. Thanks for the quick update to the CAW memory table - it saved me a lot of time.

So far only one person that had it fail reached out for me with additional information. Hopefully we'll be able to work out what the reason for the problem is and how to fix it and then something more permanent could be made.

Also, I should really start a separate thread for all of that at some point, probably.

@pozzum hello friend! after new DLC realease, there is a new memory table, or tha last realese is ok?  if there is a new one, is ready where i can download? thank you

1 hour ago, ryanbill33 said:

yeah where do I get the new memory table from asap

can you link me where i can find a new table?

34 minutes ago, napolenehotel said:

can you link me where i can find a new table?

2 hours ago, ryanbill33 said:

yeah where do I get the new memory table from asap

Here you guys go:

On 2/6/2017 at 11:01 PM, pozzum said:

Here is my Memory Table

I used information from the consoles to set up this initial stuff but I'll work on it more when my game actually locks.

Edited by The Anti Source

On 26.02.2017 г. at 11:09 AM, PaperbagLion said:

All right, I've been able to make a quick tool ...

I tried to do it in MyCareer but the program says: "Complete. Restart match now." When exactly do I have to press x? Tried it at the start of the loading bar, at the end, mid, but either it doesn't read it and the game runs at 1 fps or it reads it but wants me to restart the match.

@Misho It tells you to restart the match because I didn't originally plan it for MyCareer and then didn't bother changing the text. If you do it during the loading you shouldn't need to restart, it should just work already. Just ignore that part.

@pozzum hello frined, later the download of the last DLC, in your toolbox there are the new memory sheet and string? or we need to wait some setting? or we can steel use the same Table and super String?

2 hours ago, napolenehotel said:

@pozzum hello frined, later the download of the last DLC, in your toolbox there are the new memory sheet and string? or we need to wait some setting? or we can steel use the same Table and super String?

both have been updated.  for the memory table it's been updated just don't use the old tabs which will be removed soon

@Misho I would like to get more information on what you do exactly, preferably into direct messages. When do you use it? Does it accurately detect CAW in the match, including the name? Is it the new version after the patch or the previous one? Does it work in a single match with a restart or fails as well?

I was searching for the troubles after the update that caused some of mods not working.

so I found out that DEFAULT PACH numbers that are after 600 does not match their pofo hex by one row. for example I have installed Cameron in slot 687 and Layla in slot 688. So when i play with Layla (not literaly, you perverts, i mean in game) she comes as Cameron. But the name, entrance anim, etc is Layla's. Since peaople were telling that Paul Bearer is gone after the update i tested this: he was in slot 686. his pac files name is also ch68602, did not change that. So I installed his pofo (the same, with ID 686) in the slot 687 ( 142D03680 ) and he was back. So my conclusion is that every ID is too low by one line.

5 hours ago, Lyncaz said:

I was searching for the troubles after the update that caused some of mods not working.

so I found out that DEFAULT PACH numbers that are after 600 does not match their pofo hex by one row. for example I have installed Cameron in slot 687 and Layla in slot 688. So when i play with Layla (not literaly, you perverts, i mean in game) she comes as Cameron. But the name, entrance anim, etc is Layla's. Since peaople were telling that Paul Bearer is gone after the update i tested this: he was in slot 686. his pac files name is also ch68602, did not change that. So I installed his pofo (the same, with ID 686) in the slot 687 ( 142D03680 ) and he was back. So my conclusion is that every ID is too low by one line.

yeah I checked in on this with the info I use for pac plus and everything after 630 (shinsuke) ended up getting shifted down one  to the empty the old empty slot after 700

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, napolenehotel said:

@pozzum   there is now later the last patch DLC, the possibility that you realese your cheat table for titantron?

the memory table has the titantron values

16 minutes ago, pozzum said:

the memory table has the titantron values

.....i try in the same way of last year, but doesn't work why? for example i add in the slot ch105 Adam Rose. i copy and past in cheat engine the adress and i put the titantron calle ent_0700_0_0 in the titantron folder, i rename the value 70000, go in game and save in my wwe, but doesent' work!!! there are some change respect last year??

@pozzum    hello my friend, how are you today? so, i'm very sad because i really don't understand why, cheat engine doesen't work for the titantron. I did the same process of last year,  but later save in my wwe, nothing work in game......i mean step by step:

inject fine Adam rose in slot ch105

put titantron called ent_0700_0_0  in the folder Titantron

open game 2k17

open Cheat engine

select game

take the right adress on slot ch105

change the value in 70000

save in my wwe

try on match  and doesen't work...................i'll becaome crazy for this

You think i need to set something in Cheat engine, or recently i download the last java , do you think there is something that create problem??

@pozzum also there is the another way to put titantron in game? like using HXD there is a tutorial that you can link me? thank you, very appreciate your disturb