Pozzum's Toolbox: Super String, Memory Table, Custom Titles, Empty Pofo Moveset

pozzum

10 hours ago, chickensplit said:

The hex (at least in my game) for first slot's gender is 142D1CF5B, dunno about the other ones. Maybe you can check it

I don't know why the hex in my game and pozzum's table are always different, been experiencing it since 2k16 

Anyway, any update on the glitchy gender-swapped CAW thing?

And sorry if i'm off-topic, do anybody know how to put male CAW clothes to the female one in 2k16? I wanna go back to 2k16 and I'm a slighty disappointed with the lack of option in diva creation compared to 2k17

Yeah the string you gave me appears to be a first slot caw and I moved my male caw which was on the first slot to another and then moved the female caw to first slot. But when i try to edit it to change the weight class the face gets deformed and every option changes into male ones.

Now if we just find out the rest of the correct CAS slots string. 

Edited by zaselim
  • Like 1

Can someone please tell me the address for the matches to find them in cheat engine so I can change the match rules ? I tried finding them through the string list addresses but they not right it just shows up ?? , could someone please help with this ?

Good news! With the help of @kim666, @LordJustice17, @pozzum and myself (sorry if I forgot to mention anybody else that collaborated), we've finally been able to get the Super String to work for all supported languages. This means all of the included game languages can use modded strings in the 0001 file and the game no longer crashes when using any language other than English.

Since @pozzum is currently indisposed and can't upload it to his server until later tonight, I've uploaded the Multi Language Super String and you can download it here and test it until he updates the link in the top post:

Click here to Download Super String 1.3 with multiple language support

I've also included a readme file with instructions.

Enjoy!

Edited by Cave Waverider
  • Like 6

5 hours ago, kim666 said:

So was it possible to copy/paste the modded strings into the other language files?

I extracted the working PACH from the single language Super String with the 0000 (default game string) and 0001 (additional modded strings), made copies of it, named them the same way the SDHC files were named and used it to inject the 0000 files of each language from the uncompressed String you provided and then reinjected them into the same one after another.
Funny thing is that I tried to do the same thing before with the regular string_win.pac, but always failed reinjecting any uncompressed language PACH other than the English one. Not sure what voodoo you applied on yours to get all languages uncompressed, but it worked. ;)

FYI, I've also tried creating a separate .pac for just the additional 0001 Strings, but that failed, as it either overrode the string_win.pac (if named alphabetically after it and thus in the load process) or was simply ignored in favor of the latter (if named alpabetically earlier/in the load process).

In any case, it's good to have at least a single working string_win.pac file with the game's 0000 and the 0001 with modded String for all languages now. The beauty is that we won't have to replace any strings from the 0000 and can simply add stuff to the still roomy 0001 string, which we can use for all languages without having to change it for each so it can be updated more easily and also can remain the same for all the arena projects and such @LordJustice17 has going. :)

Edited by Cave Waverider
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, kim666 said:

Thats impressive. It was a pain to edit every string file for each language seperately. Now there is just one file to edit. 

That was the impetus to adding a separate sub pach. I think towards of the end of 2K16 between my arena packs, the main string, and the different languages I was maintaining 20 different string files.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Cave Waverider said:

Good news! With the help of @kim666, @LordJustice17, @pozzum and myself (sorry if I forgot to mention anybody else that collaborated), we've finally been able to get the Super String to work for all supported languages. This means all of the included game languages can use modded strings in the 0001 file and the game no longer crashes when using any language other than English.

Since @pozzum is currently indisposed and can't upload it to his server until later tonight, I've uploaded the Multi Language Super String and you can download it here and test it until he updates the link in the top post:

Click here to Download Super String 1.2 with multiple language support

I've also included a readme file with instructions.

Enjoy!

I ended up adding a few string to the super string in all languages in prep for WWE 2K17+ (I needed some separate names for duplicate stars.)

The Link in the first thread is still active.

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, dokoham said:

how about match type mod? (like 2k16)

i want 6 man battle royal with pin and submit

thanks.

I believe @pozzum is planning to make it part of WWE 2k17+.

14 minutes ago, PickleTennis said:

Is Super String compatible with Universal Attire Unlocker?

Yes it is. Just make sure to Download and install version 1.1.0 of the Universal Alternate Attire Unlocker or later, as starting with that version it works with the original or Super String (or any other String that leaves the String used by the Universal Alternate Attire Unlock 1.1.0 or later intact for that matter) and doesn't come with it's own String file anymore due to this.

Edited by Cave Waverider

Thank you for the Memory table Pozzum & the string list.  You guys are moving along briskly & it hasn't even been one month. I can only imagine what it will look like around here by May. :rolleyes:

Edited by Freon

3 minutes ago, Lyncaz said:

Thaks for everything, this time espacialy for cages. one question though: do they overwrite the original, or are they "add-ons"?

They overwrite. You can't select cage types in game.

How is the attitude one different from the one we already have in game? I might be missing something. The last couple of pics look similar to what I just played and I can't even remember the last time I had a cage match in this game before now.

I was trying to install RVD in my game, i created some sort of a pofo file, but my RVD's name is "2021", so is it possible, that in string file there is something wrong with it? i check a couple of other names, also got some wrong. e.g. when assigned Prince puma it was OK, when assigned Prince Devitt it was empty name bar...

Although I'm just beggining here, but this got me confused....

Using multilanguage superstring file...

also Installed Tekkens Hollywood Hogan, everythink is fine with him, so I'm curious maybe not all names in string file have corect adresses?

5 minutes ago, Lyncaz said:

I was trying to install RVD in my game, i created some sort of a pofo file, but my RVD's name is "2021", so is it possible, that in string file there is something wrong with it? i check a couple of other names, also got some wrong. e.g. when assigned Prince puma it was OK, when assigned Prince Devitt it was empty name bar...

Although I'm just beggining here, but this got me confused....

Using multilanguage superstring file...

also Installed Tekkens Hollywood Hogan, everythink is fine with him, so I'm curious maybe not all names in string file have corect adresses?

sounds like you are editing in HxD and not flipping the bytes when you put them in.

A String address of 3943 "Rob Van Dam" would be inputted as 43 39 this is called big-endian byte format.

That's just my guess.

2 hours ago, WillieB31 said:

How is the attitude one different from the one we already have in game? I might be missing something. The last couple of pics look similar to what I just played and I can't even remember the last time I had a cage match in this game before now.

To me it looked more shiny & it also has jagged WWE logo on the corners.