Pozzum's Toolbox: Super String, Memory Table, Custom Titles, Empty Pofo Moveset

pozzum

On 08/02/2017 at 1:36 AM, pozzum said:

well I was able to decompress stuff  with the latest xpacker using the 2K17 Pac option

I'm being a total newb here, but I'm having no luck here. I opened the string_win.pac with X-Packer, but I can't seem to decompress anything because "Only bpe and zlib files can be uncompressed".

20 hours ago, Degrees said:

I think it saves the CAW in the opposite number, it means number 99, 98, 97 ... the thing is, that even with that, they've modified the way the game recognizes men and women...

I already tried to pick them by the opposite number, but still, it doesn't match. And as if the game recognizes gender in a different way, I don't know, since gender tweaking is working smoothly with any other superstar/diva.

On 2/8/2017 at 11:46 AM, neofrommatrix said:

Hi ! 

Thank you for the memory table, I used it last year, and I use it this year aswell, great job Pozzum ! 

However, the gender address for CAW number 1 doesn't match in my game. I can tweak the gender of any other character in the game, but not CAWS. 

Can you tell me what's the CAW 1 gender address please ? 

Caw data is in a seperate area which I haven't updated yet I'll hopefulyl get on that today or tomorrow.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, IagoVenom said:

We already can use Cheat Engine to change entrances? I find the adress of memory table but I dont know where change. Thanks for attention.

You can do that ingame. Just unlock the NPC you want via Cheat Engine, save ingame. Then you go to edit entrance, select any superstar and copy his/her entrance onto the unlocked NPC. No need to change entrances through Cheat Engine this year, I believe.

1 minute ago, ShawnBaxe said:

You can do that ingame. Just unlock the NPC you want via Cheat Engine, save ingame. Then you go to edit entrance, select any superstar and copy his/her entrance onto the unlocked NPC. No need to change entrances through Cheat Engine this year, I believe.

Hmmm I want use CM Punk entrance from 2k15... So the only wait is replace another entrance? \:

Just now, IagoVenom said:

Hmmm I want use CM Punk entrance from 2k15... So the only wait is replace another entrance? \:

That's probably another story then. I don't know whether we can inject new entrances or replace them in 2K17. The ingame method only works for entrance that are already in the game of course, because the entrance has to come from somewhere ;)

4 minutes ago, ShawnBaxe said:

That's probably another story then. I don't know whether we can inject new entrances or replace them in 2K17. The ingame method only works for entrance that are already in the game of course, because the entrance has to come from somewhere ;)

Yeah, I read some people using the entrance from 2K15 but I think they replaces another, I was wondering about inject hehe lets wait for news xD

13 minutes ago, IagoVenom said:

2k15 entrances this year are no good.

Like I said in another thread, they block the titantron, music and crowd sounds from playing.

Just now, IagoVenom said:

Oh... I didnt know,,, thats sucks  x(

It does.

That only applies to to single "easy" pac entrances from 2K15.

Advanced animations do work but I don't remember if Punk had an advanced animation set in 2K15.

If he did all you have to do is take those 5 files, put them in the 2k17 evt folder and link them to the moveset.

No need to replace anything.

@G3N0M3 Sorry, but you're wrong! RVD has that issue in 2K16, too! It has nothing to do with 2K17 or easy entrances! Missing music is also a known issue, that problem also exists in 2K16 and there were the same rumours.

The reason for that is:

The sound.pac controls and triggers events like lighting, music, nameplate and also has references to slots... That means, If you try to port an entrance, you have to make sure that the game still has as a reference to that slot in the sound.pac file!

For example: Hogans 109 entrance have had the same issue in 2k16, because they have removed all references to slot 109 from the sound.pac file. Only victory and championship winning events were still there. Changing the animation to another slot like 500 did do the trick! All was working fine, including trons and music! And it is the same for 2k17!

Another important thing:

There is another location in the entrance animation file which needs to be changed, too! It is not enough to change the EVP and EVZ numbering! If you don't change that location, you have the problems above.

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, TheVisitorX said:

@G3N0M3 Referring to your post in the other thread - That is not true! RVD has that issue in 2K16, too! It has nothing to do with 2K17 or easy entrances! Missing music is also a known issue, that problem also exists in 2K16!

The reason for that is:

The sound.pac controls and triggers events like lightning, music, nameplate and also has references to slots... That means, If you try to port an entrance, you have to make sure that the game still has as a reference in the sound.pac file!

For example: Hogans 109 entrance have had the same issue in 2k16, because they have removed all references to slot 109 from the sound.pac file. Only victory and championship winning events were still there. Changing the animation to another slot like 500 did do the trick! All was working fine, including trons and music! And it is the same for 2k17!

Another important thing:

There is another location in the entrance file which needs to be changed, too! It is not enough to change the EVP and EVZ numbering! If you don't change that location, you have the problems above.

So If I were to make ports of all the entrances / entrance parts I should make them different parts?  Or is that only for 2K15 Entrances?

Also A Couple notes for today.  Pac Plus is working in prototype with my 2K17+ Tool  Building the files to go with it soon.

I also want to mention that I've been working with @LordJustice17 for a Super string.  We also have a working prototype of that.  Which includes 4000 30 character strings which don't overwrite anything!

Based on some info from the dlc I'm not sure if I truly want to release 2K17+ to the public before the HoF DLC is truly Released however I wouldn't mind more testers.

Hop on the Discord and send me a PM, you'll be expected to at least be able to be contacted occasionally for feedback.

• Like 7

3 hours ago, TheVisitorX said:

@G3N0M3 Sorry, but you're wrong! RVD has that issue in 2K16, too! It has nothing to do with 2K17 or easy entrances! Missing music is also a known issue, that problem also exists in 2K16 and there were the same rumours.

The reason for that is:

The sound.pac controls and triggers events like lightning, music, nameplate and also has references to slots... That means, If you try to port an entrance, you have to make sure that the game still has as a reference in the sound.pac file!

Another important thing:

There is another location in the entrance file which needs to be changed, too! It is not enough to change the EVP and EVZ numbering! If you don't change that location, you have the problems above.

Do you have an RVD entrance PAC with the fixes you just mentioned applied?

If so please upload it.

EDIT: nevermind found it

and you're right they do work

Edited by G3N0M3
  • Like 1

Bit late in here, but I always find that replacing entrance parts works best. Like replacing one of the generic entrances with RVDs parts, then you can also overwrite the strings in the string file with RVD, then it'll be properly authentic and work perfectly in the creation suite :D

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 4 Life said:

Bit late in here, but I always find that replacing entrance parts works best. Like replacing one of the generic entrances with RVDs parts, then you can also overwrite the strings in the string file with RVD, then it'll be properly authentic and work perfectly in the creation suite :D

I'm not a fan of overwriting anything if I can help it personally

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, teylor95 said:

Thanks for your great work Pozzum! The memory tables are super useful, used it since 2k16, can't wait for the caw's :)

I got it half started last night but didnt want to put up without at least another hour of testing.

• Like 1