WRESTLING LEGENDS RELEASED !!!!!

bugsyboy

Looks good, bro... I will have some new pic updates tomorrow hopefully. They will be in my thread. I even thought about updating all of my old pics with the Wrestling Legends icon for the blog... In my spare time that is... But, blog looks great.. Thanks

Thank you so much! I'm glad you like :D

FYI - Wresting Legends Blog Update. Thanks to Bugsy & Red, I'm now able to add previews & make new posts on the blog as an Admin. I'll be in charge of adding official content from now on. New additions have been added to the WWF, WCW & Arena sections of the blog. I've created a new design for the blog as well. Please go check it out & let me know you think: http://wrestlinglegendsgame.blogspot.com/

Congratulation on being the admin  of wrestling legend blog   12vgnp.jpg

• Like 2

Gosh I only just saw this thread fully, Things have come along way since me fixing PT's for people, I have some of the torns you've got listed if you still need them, Al Snow, The Hardys, Jerry Lynn. ( Have most of the AE trons from 2000/2001 onward)

This will be amazing if it comes out round the 2k17 time line as i'm skipping this years game due to huge lack of legends and monday night war guys

Will there be

1.  WWF and WCW Randy Savage pack.
  2. Road dogg pack
  3. billy gunn pack
  4. will chyna and sable be in some forms even as caws with readers?

As of right now, I believe there will be 3 Macho Man packs. WWF, WCW, and nWo... If all three packs are in, Im not sure if it will be 10 attires per, but Im sure you will get your Macho fix...
I know Road Dogg and Billy Gunn will have at least the one DX attire, not sure about packs. As far as the Divas, Im dont have a clue. Bugsy and Red could answer you better on all these questions... But after all the mods are finished and in place, you can create 100 CAWs and try to fill up as many holes as possible. And yes, they all can have renders. But the thing about CAWs is, if you want to use other people's CAWs, you got to inject each one and resign them to your save one at a time.  But, It can be done..

Will there be

2. Road dogg pack
  3. billy gunn pack

1. Yes as Summerslammer said, there will be 3 Randy Savage packs.

2. Personally Im not worried if theres only 1 attire for Road Dogg in the game, In my opinion he's not important enough to warrant any more space in the arc (we are limited in space to 188kb of arc so only wrestlers deemed important will have multiple attires).

3. See answer 3

4. Maybe

Hulkmania era WWF and WCW in its prime are the main focus of Wrestling Legends. Attitude era and newer wont be covered quite as comprehensively.

Edited by Red Rooster

Will there be

2. Road dogg pack
  3. billy gunn pack

1. Yes as Summerslammer said, there will be 3 Randy Savage packs.

2. Personally Im not worried if theres only 1 attire for Road Dogg in the game, In my opinion he's not important enough to warrant any more space in the arc (we are limited in space to 188kb of arc so only wrestlers deemed important will have multiple attires).

3. See answer 3

4. Maybe

Hulkmania era WWF and WCW in its prime are the main focus of Wrestling Legends. Attitude era and newer wont be covered quite as comprehensively.

thanks answering my questions I didn't about space in the arc     

I think Billy Gunn has alt attires 

oh okay  that fine do you fix the wwe 13 attire  if not here a link I found  http://thewrestlinglegendsforum.com/forum/Thread-SURPRISE-TBF-s-Mod-a-Mania?pid=103928  

if he  has  alt attire can be billy gunn  mr ass green   found in the link    

Hey guys, just wanted to ask @bugsyboy and @Red Rooster, since WWE2k17 has a Legend DLC with Sid Justice, Texas Tornado, Brutus Beefcake, Greg Valentine, Tatanka, Papa Shango etc so are you going to add them in the Legends Game or will you have your own mods that you have already made?

Thanks

• Like 1

Yes we always use the real models over mods. Legends will be released right after that dlc 

I can make Tully Blanchard and Rogeau Brothers,maybe Ultimo Dragon Too.

Edited by AgeIsRage

Yes we always use the real models over mods. Legends will be released right after that dlc 

I can make Tully Blanchard and Rogeau Brothers,maybe Ultimo Dragon Too.

We already have Tully but the Rogeaus and Ultimo Dragon would be awesome

• Like 3

I got  two questions

1. Will the title update/xex patch be in wrestling legends?
  2. Do I need to get  official DLC or that will be include in wrestling legends?

sorry asking a lot question about wrestling legends

I got  two questions

To install Wrestling Legends you will already need to have the game installed with the xex patched already because we will only be uploading files that we have modded. We dont want to bring any heat from 2k by uploading the entire game. 

Official DLC files will be provided with Wrestling Legends because we have modded them all to add the other wrestlers.

All you will need is the original WWE 2k14 installed and a patched xex (Im sure someone will upload a patched XEX for you if you cant figure it out but give it a go, its not hard)

I got  two questions

To install Wrestling Legends you will already need to have the game installed with the xex patched already because we will only be uploading files that we have modded. We dont want to bring any heat from 2k by uploading the entire game. 

Official DLC files will be provided with Wrestling Legends because we have modded them all to add the other wrestlers.

All you will need is the original WWE 2k14 installed and a patched xex (Im sure someone will upload a patched XEX for you if you cant figure it out but give it a go, its not hard)

thanks answering my questions I just learn how install arena i'm guessing be the same to add the wrestlemania arenas if so that easy. and some how I can't do xex patch maybe someone send me a xex patch

• 2 weeks later...

Just jumping onto the bandwagon, but I am overwhelmed at this news. So very excited to see this. A few questions/comments.

1. Has Sunny been included as a character for the game?

2. I have some CAS arenas for NWA 1980s if you guys are interested in those files. I am more than happy to share.

3.  You guys NEED to be compensated for this hard work. Donations or maybe offering a disc for purchase be an idea?

There is still a chance we mod Sunny in.Every wrestlers that are not in as a mod will be as a caw. But there is no more create an arena in Legends. We had to get rid of the option to create space in the arc for more wrestlers. 

Edited by bugsyboy