WRESTLING LEGENDS RELEASED !!!!!

bugsyboy

it will release when it's finished

^^ Never a truer word was spoken.  There is still a lot to d be done.

A whole lot I imagine! Thats why I always say please take as much time as you guys need with this project, especially if that means being able to include even more classic detailed arenas, extra attires, characters & some very unique surprises before the game releases ; ) So that when it is released, it is a master piece with no errors nor glitches or at least very little to none.

Edited by jbl328
  • Like 1

Nice !!! Im really hoping that PS3 convertion is gonna work.

Wrestlemania look like its gonna suck anyway lol

PS3 conversion will work, trust me on this :)

I sure wish you are right. I recently purchased a custom Xbox 360 just so that I can be able to play this game BUT if/when the ps3 conversion FULLY works as well as the 360 version, I'll prefer to play it on the ps3 console since I prefer Sony's joystick/controls over Microsoft's controls/joysticks any day. We'll see. My 360, which I purchased a few months ago, is still on the shelf. Has not been played since I received it. This Wrestling Legends project is literally the ONLY reason why I decided to get one. I'm still on the edge of my seat contemplating whether or not I should start setting it up yet. I think I have plenty of time to make a decision before this project is released though.

Yeah the game should get released when it is done. There is no point to release it just to release it earlier with all of the time many of us have put into the game. Make sure it is solid.

I sure wish you are right. I recently purchased a custom Xbox 360 just so that I can be able to play this game BUT if/when the ps3 conversion FULLY works as well as the 360 version, I'll prefer to play it on the ps3 console since I prefer Sony's joystick/controls over Microsoft's controls/joysticks any day. We'll see. My 360, which I purchased a few months ago, is still on the shelf. Has not been played since I received it. This Wrestling Legends project is literally the ONLY reason why I decided to get one. I'm still on the edge of my seat contemplating whether or not I should start setting it up yet. I think I have plenty of time to make a decision before this project is released though.

To be honest, the conversion will be simple, PS3 users no longer have to add/update the arcs so thats a huge chunk of the work to port gone. Audio may be a pain but we shall see.

To be honest, the conversion will be simple, PS3 users no longer have to add/update the arcs so thats a huge chunk of the work to port gone. Audio may be a pain but we shall see.

2k14 is cursed^^ if you add to many .pac files it will freeze on startup. Doesn't matter if you use an .arc file or not. But the no .arc mod works wonderful with 2k15 and 2k16 (and surely also with wwe13)

2k14 is cursed^^ if you add to many .pac files it will freeze on startup. Doesn't matter if you use an .arc file or not. But the no .arc mod works wonderful with 2k15 and 2k16 (and surely also with wwe13)

this is what I was referring to earlier Taker. I think you said you had a workaround by removing more than just the .arc files from the eboot. But I just want to know if you've tested that method to the absolute limits because if not we've got a problem as ps3 users. 

• 2 weeks later...

a roster of over 200 WWF Golden Era, WCW, ECW and Attitude Era Legends (with movesets, music, titantrons, entrances and

Wow, you guys are making everyone's dream wrestling game. This is too great. So the roster will cover years 1984-2001, basically? Any chance you guys will release a sneak peak list of names of every wrestler that will be included? :D

I need to find a way to have feet to create Jimmy Snuka , i tried loading some caw feet but when i test ingame they are stretched all over the place. Maybe you know how or explain more in details how you extract the caws from the save and load it in a pac

I need to find a way to have feet to create Jimmy Snuka , i tried loading some caw feet but when i test ingame they are stretched all over the place. Maybe you know how or explain more in details how you extract the caws from the save and load it in a pac

Maybe, you will need to fake a feet... Something like take Santino Marella's shoes and model it skinner to look like foot...

Not yet because we are still adding wrestlers but its about anyone you can think of and more. When the list is completed im gonna post it 

I can think of a lot so that's impressive. I'll get started on the Bastion Booger pack. (kidding)

I dint mind a Bastion if its well done :lol 

I already tried Yoko , Fuji , Rusez feet , there is not a model that i can find to inject those.

Having feet would open the door for Snuka , Kamala , The headshrinkers and The islanders. 

I dint mind a Bastion if its well done :lol 

I already tried Yoko , Fuji , Rusez feet , there is not a model that i can find to inject those.

Having feet would open the door for Snuka , Kamala , The headshrinkers and The islanders. 

Before rj10018576 mentioned it, I thought about Yokozuna's feet too. I totally forgot about Fuji & Rusev's feet though but I see you haven't had any luck with any of those : ( I would've loved Snuka, Kamala & The Headshrinkers' inclusion especially. At this point, the only suggestion I can think of is maybe someone like Rooster or Super_Luigi would be able to master this bare-feet tactic IF you aren't able to figure this out...OR if ALL 3 of you mad scientists put your heads together on this, I'm confident you guys will definitely be able to come up with a solution to include all those missing bare-foot legends ; )

Edited by jbl328

This might be too far out there, but could the feet be a yobj injected into the pach similar to a hair yobj or a jacket yobj? Basically your character model would stop at the shin and then the feet would be a separate obj.

Yeah, from my experience, that's definitely an option. Obviously it depends on how many vertices you're working with between whichever base model you're using in addition to the hair and eyelash models. But if it's a case where the object you want to inject won't fit into any of the object slots of the base model you're using, just grab a CAW part that can fit it into it and find a PACH with an additional YOBJ slot. The CAW jackets are usually where I go to for YOBJ to inject an object into. Not only do some have a pretty high vertex count, but have a full skeleton too, so you can inject the one from the base model you're using into it rarely with any trouble. As for PACHs with additional YOBJ slots, there are a few to pick from. However, if you only need one additional slot, I tend to opt for the American Badass Undertaker's entrance one (00021004).

Just wanted to give my two cents. Think it's an awesome thing all of you guys are doing here. I really wish I could contribute something to it and help out, but I can barely even find the time to get my own shit done that I need to these days.

i wish i could make some videos but i have no capcard right now.

The game coming along nicely but slowly as we are only 3-4 guys working on it. 

Big big preview coming next 

• Like 2