WRESTLING LEGENDS RELEASED !!!!!

bugsyboy

Anybody got a decent quality Franchise Shane Douglas logo without the background?  I cleaned up the only one I found on Google but I figured I'd ask here before I finished my custom ECW Shane Douglas tron.

Anybody got a decent quality Franchise Shane Douglas logo without the background?  I cleaned up the only one I found on Google but I figured I'd ask here before I finished my custom ECW Shane Douglas tron.

I have a couple. I'm not sure how great the quality is. I'll zip them and pm you. 

*PM Sent (hope it helps)

Whats funny is I'm legitimately more excited for this Legends game than Wrestlemania this year. & thats saying something because I'm a PS3 user & will probably have to convert the thing over before I can play it.

Has anyone tried ripping the .IPU titantrons from SmackDown!: JBI & SYM using this tool?

http://psx-scene.com/forums/content/ipudecoder-sameh-convert-ipu-files-into-m2v-5099/

I tried to do it on my computer but it's giving me a problem.  First, I had a missing .dll file, then it gave me an error (Error: The application was unable to start correctly. 0xc000007b).  Is this only going to work on a 32 bit system?  I want to get a bunch of trons from these games but this is my only roadblock at the moment.

Has anyone tried ripping the .IPU titantrons from SmackDown!: JBI & SYM using this tool?

http://psx-scene.com/forums/content/ipudecoder-sameh-convert-ipu-files-into-m2v-5099/

I tried to do it on my computer but it's giving me a problem.  First, I had a missing .dll file, then it gave me an error (Error: The application was unable to start correctly. 0xc000007b).  Is this only going to work on a 32 bit system?  I want to get a bunch of trons from these games but this is my only roadblock at the moment.

yeah, i've got them all on my hdd. it rips them into a weird mpeg format that isn't recognized by rad tools (which make bik conversions a pain in the ass)

yeah, i've got them all on my hdd. it rips them into a weird mpeg format that isn't recognized by rad tools (which make bik conversions a pain in the ass)

Yo if you can upload the trons from JBI & SYM for me, I'd greatly appreciate it!  I can convert them to a format that will work.  I've been making the trons in Adobe Audition (to make them the proper size) then making them .bik files after.

• 4 weeks later...