WRESTLING LEGENDS RELEASED !!!!!

bugsyboy

i wish i could make some videos but i have no capcard right now.

The game coming along nicely but slowly as we are only 3-4 guys working on it. 

Big big preview coming next 

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! :D lol

• 4 weeks later...

I guess it's a little off topic, but I see that WWE 2K17 will be released on 360 and PS3. This was already posted in the WWE 2K16 thread... http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/62575-wwe-2k17-now-available-to-pre-order-on-wwe-shop-ps3xbox-360-versions-confirmed/

I posted the link here for those who don't visit the other threads.  This could potentially mean MORE legends and/or attires for updates in Wrestling Legends... Up until this announcement, it was really up in the air whether or not this game was going be on last gen.  I for one am excited for the possibility, just saying... Mods can delete this post if needed...

Edited by summerslammer
  • Like 1

I guess it's a little off topic, but I see that WWE 2K17 will be released on 360 and PS3. This was already posted in the WWE 2K16 thread... http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/62575-wwe-2k17-now-available-to-pre-order-on-wwe-shop-ps3xbox-360-versions-confirmed/

I posted the link here for those who don't visit the other threads.  This could potentially mean MORE legends and/or attires for updates in Wrestling Legends... Up until this announcement, it was really up in the air whether or not this game was going be on last gen.  I for one am excited for the possibility, just saying... Mods can delete this post if needed...

Wow, I wasnt expecting to see another game on last gen. That could be awesome news.

I guess theres no chance of Snuka being in :(

Or Kamala....UNLESS they're in 2k17 for the 360 console.....I guess there is no way to transfer their models from Legends of Wrestlemania over to Wrestling Legends either, hmmm..

Or Kamala....UNLESS they're in 2k17 for the 360 console.....I guess there is no way to transfer their models from Legends of Wrestlemania over to Wrestling Legends either, hmmm..

Dont you think we wouldve done that already if it were possible?

My point was Snuka wont be in 2k17 coz hes a murderer

Edited by Red Rooster

Dont you think we wouldve done that already if it were possible?

My point was Snuka wont be in 2k17 coz hes a murderer

Ooops ok duhh! lol I totally forgot about that. Welp, that is Snuka's fault.

He'll be included in the "black list" dlc which includes Adam Rose, Hulk Hogan, and the much anticipated appearance of Chris Benoit.

Yeah, but knowing 2K they'll focus on Benoit's wCw days :lol

• 4 weeks later...

Smh. It looks like it might be someone who already has a primary account here but were too cowardly to post that comment from their original account so they created this troll account to complain or bitch about stuff lol @WithAuthority- Take your complaints to 2K and Visual Concepts if anything. Bugsy, Rooster & all others contributing have done an amazing job thus far compared to anything 2K has EVER released. Nobody here wants has a half-assed game. So, stfu & keep giving your money to 2k if that is what you like: a rushed job.

Edited by jbl328
  • Like 2

It take about a year for the whole 2k team to build their game with 85% being recycle content. Its their job and they get paid for it. Now how long you think its going to take for 4-5 guys to change all sounds , winning animation , videos , nameplates , matchup screens and adding over 100 new mods that have never been made let alone all the extra attires and all the arenas. We have lifes , jobs and kids so sorry if its taking too long for you. We didnt come that far to release a half ass game so If you gonna sit there and wait for this to be released then grab a drink and lots of smoke because you are one of the last person thats gonna get it.  

• Like 5

For what it's worth; I'd wait until 2026 and their modded 2K14 would still be greater than WWE 2K26. 

This coming from a guy who still plays Here Comes the Pain, though.

what in the world? i was just kidding around guys, because knowing this was started 3 years ago. its obvious why something this mass scale would take long to make. like the post above said, id wait until 2026 to play this also! i love EVERYONE for working on this :)

Yeah after 2k17

That way you guys can include whatever NEW Legends & alternate attires they decide to include this year.("Diva" Legends too?) Not sure whats going to happen with DLC & Showcase but I'll be keeping an eye out. I'm not purchasing 2k17 though. Wrestling Legends is all I care about.

I got a bad feeling there won't be too many legends in 2k17

You're probably right. I have the exact same feeling. There is not much they can include with a Lesnar showcase. I doubt we'll see the likes of Shelton Benjamin, Charlie Hass, Kurt Angle, Hulk Hogan, Chris Benoit, The Hardy Boyz & so on. So, I think this year's primary showcase is going to be as lackluster as ones from 2k15 with repetitive matches since Lesnar fought many of the same individuals over & over again except Bill Goldberg during his WWF/E career. Again, I'm not getting 2k17 and this is one of the reasons why. It definitely won't have anything exciting from HCTP either.

Edited by jbl328