Nevermind, for those who are having the problem, download this and inject them in your ch160.pac file.

Attire 7 and 8 Pach File Download

@wajahat I found out that the hair model of andre is originally transparent so it's the head that is shiny.

I suggest you should compare both head_n.dds files for andre and show and I'm pretty sure it's the alpha of the normal.

If not, it's the parameter problem but I highly doubt it since the only part that is shiny on the head is the hair part.

how to inject this files ?

Nevermind, for those who are having the problem, download this and inject them in your ch160.pac file.

@wajahat I found out that the hair model of andre is originally transparent so it's the head that is shiny.

I suggest you should compare both head_n.dds files for andre and show and I'm pretty sure it's the alpha of the normal.

If not, it's the parameter problem but I highly doubt it since the only part that is shiny on the head is the hair part.

Don't worry buddy, this problem was occuring for me way before your mod when I tried to create alternate attires for him, so it's not a problem with your file :) 

Don't worry buddy, this problem was occuring for me way before your mod when I tried to create alternate attires for him, so it's not a problem with your file :) 

Yeah Same With Me To I Gathered Many Attires Before And Make A PAC But The Issue Was Same.

Yeah Same With Me To I Gathered Many Attires Before And Make A PAC But The Issue Was Same.

Well, it's a long shot, but maybe try deleting the cache folder in \AppData\Local\Temp\WWE 2K15\

Back them up first, of course :D

I Love That Batista Mod!, It works perfectly!, Can you make a John Cena Mod with 10 of his Attires from 2005 up to 2015? Would be very great! :)

Greetings from France,

Brian

How to solve this problem ? 

I honestly have no clue at all what is going on in your games, guys.

Everyone has different settings with their games so, tons of variables.

There is nothing wrong with my file since I checked them twice before I uploaded and checked it again after the bug report.

I'm not using any of those mod packs like community dlc or TNF arenas so it could be one reason. Conflicts in modding are pretty common in any games so yeah.

People who have installed those may have the Punk issue but really, nothing's sure.

I haven't done any memory edits except when I replaced current wrestlers with new ones and replace the trons.

If you've done a lot of edits on wrestler infos, that could be a possibility.

So yeah. This is just me jibberjabbering "I don't know" :(  

so im trying to figure out why this punk thing is happening with the batista mod.

For people like me that are having this problem, do you all also have phguy(1-7) and yjk's(8-10) Punk mods?

I saw that i had a ch16012.pac file in there but that might be a phguy's batista mod, I dont exactly remember. I tried making that a .bak file and the cm punk issue was still happening

EDIT: I got ride of the batista mod and it's still happening, so I'm assuming it never was a problem with your mod but maybe with the universal attire mod or something else and I never noticed because I never had the reason to choose batista's attires 7-10 before

Edited by Too Many Limes
  • Like 1

Peoples, who have a punk on 7-10 attires, do you have a mod on fit finlay by legrandcissar ? I reinstalled the game 4 times and this trouble begans when install this mod, but why this conflict begans ?

• Like 1

Yes! That must be the reason. Just rename them to Finlay's pac number. I tried so much to figure this problem and checked every pac file in the ch folder, but not the dlc folder. Thanks a lot man! :) 

• Like 2

I  delete the last for numbers in two pacs files of Fit Finlay  and this problem are solved. Now batista is showed in 7,8,9, 10 attires. And The mention for all : Your need rename or delete last four numbers in two pacs of Finlay. If you make it in one pac the problem will stay.

Edited by Starkiller2000
  • Like 1

Ole Ole Ole Ole You guys are awesome! It's always great to know that I'm not the sloppy one.

So it's Finlay mod by Lagrand? I wonder why he set the pach number that way but yeah. 

I would never have a clue for that since I didn't have his mod. 

I will post the solution on the first post and thank you all @Starkiller2000, @Too Many Limes, @TheHeartbreakKid for trying so hard to figure this out.

Just out of curiosity, did his Finlay mod work fine? It must have crashed when you select him or something.

Edited by yjkim0901
  • Like 2

Ole Ole Ole Ole You guys are awesome! It's always great to know that I'm not the sloppy one.

So it's Finlay mod by Lagrand? I wonder why he set the pach number that way but yeah. 

I would never have a clue for that since I didn't have his mod. 

I will post the solution on the first post and thank you all @Starkiller2000, @Too Many Limes, @TheHeartbreakKid for trying so hard to figure this out.

Just out of curiosity, did his Finlay mod work fine? It must have crashed when you select him or something.

All works fine. And thank you again for you mod : )

Edited by Starkiller2000

Thank you yjk for the mod and thanks starkiller for figuring out the problem.

How do I change the pach numbers? Do i need a program to open the pac files?

Download HxD, open the pac file in HxD, scroll till you see EMD and a bunch of numbers on the right. Change all the 160s there to 405 and save. Remember to do this in both the 40502.pac and 40504.pac files.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...