Nice! WCW The Giant attires!!

2k14 attire recommended

Thanks. I was going for that attire but, whatever I tried, it glitched. I hope I can find something else but we will see.

I always have wanted a mod for The Giant, I can't imagine my WCW universe without him, and it's cool you are doing the face and heel nwo attires as I plan to making him turn a lot :lol

Anyway I don't comment often but I wanted to say that I think the content you bring us is one of the best in term of quality in the community , and I want to thank you for this, I had so much fun playing with your Undertaker, Jeff Hardy and Hulk Hogan with my brother ;)

Thanks for the kind words. It means a lot to me!

I also play nWo in my universe and Big Show has always been the 4th guy :) 

Big Show/The Giant looks Awesome!

Thanks, I've been playing with your Hogan. I loved those wCw Red&Yellow!!

wow really nice job on Show, can't wait to use it in my WCW save :)

I always put Big Show in nWo stable with my universe and I thought this was needed :) 

Wow, really surprised to see Show.

Great work!

Thanks, bro I appreciate it.

Dude, I didn't mean to annoy you in any way. I pm you long time ago for the password but I suppose you didn't get it, so I pm you again yesterday. I really do appreciate your hard work and don't mean to put burden on you in any way. 

That's odd. I checked it almost every time when I get in here and I haven't seen your message.

Sorry for confusion :( 

Good Work on Paul Wight )

Thanks!

Nice work buddy :) This is what I waiting for, Big Show gimmick pack from every era....

It will probably cover from '95 to '05. I hope that is enough. 

Good work on Big Show!

Thanks!

• Like 4

Big Show released on the first post.

I wanted to do at least 6 attires with Survivor Series 02 but it didn't work out well. :( 

I'm pretty burnt out after trying every possible way that I can think for that single attire, but still, it didn't work.:angry:

I also did a little bit of Kurt Angle but since 2K16 is going to be here in about 2 weeks, i will just say this is it for 2K15.

When 2K16 hits, I will first start converting my past works and then start with Kurt Angle.

I hope to see you all again soon!

Plus, don't bother asking for the links because I'm not going to reupload it.

Bro, after installing your Jeff Hardy the game does not start:(

There shouldn't be any problem unless you do it right. 

Check other posts on installing wrestlers.

hope you working in this versions of  big show

and good luck bro

I was actually working on the exact same attire but it didn't work out well and I'm worn out. Plus, 2K16 is coming so we will see what happen :) 

• Like 4

I wanted to do at least 6 attires with Survivor Series 02 but it didn't work out well. :( 

I'm pretty burnt out after trying every possible way that I can think for that single attire, but still, it didn't work.:angry:

I also did a little bit of Kurt Angle but since 2K16 is going to be here in about 2 weeks, i will just say this is it for 2K15.

When 2K16 hits, I will first start converting my past works and then start with Kurt Angle.

and good luck bro

I was actually working on the exact same attire but it didn't work out well and I'm worn out. Plus, 2K16 is coming so we will see what happen :) 

Everything is OK now, but the clothes glitch in the replay at the end of the match, it can be fixed?

and good luck bro

Everything is OK now, but the clothes glitch in the replay at the end of the match, it can be fixed?

This glitсh with clothes on replays there is on all character mods. Thats can' t be fixed.

Edited by Starkiller2000

Uh, does anyone actually have links to the mods? Half the mods in the Mod Database thread don't even have links to download them. I don't see the point in listing them if we can't download them. lol Someone needs to update that thread and remove the mods that can't be downloaded. 

Edited by Skelet0rr

Uh, does anyone actually have links to the mods? Half the mods in the Mod Database thread don't even have links to download them. I don't see the point in listing them if we can't download them. lol Someone needs to update that thread and remove the mods that can't be downloaded. 

The mod database exists as a form of listing and appreciation for the mods made. Half the mods aren't downloadable because of certain assholes on this forum. The database isn't there to give you links to download them, as I have already said in the database thread. 

The mod database exists as a form of listing and appreciation for the mods made. Half the mods aren't downloadable because of certain assholes on this forum. The database isn't there to give you links to download them, as I have already said in the database thread. 

Appreciate mods that no one can use? lol That seems a bit ridiculous. 

No, people who downloaded them and didn't misuse them can still use them. Also, even if you can't use them, appreciate them because a lot of work has gone into each and every mod by the creator. 

Appreciate mods that no one can use? lol That seems a bit ridiculous. 

No, people who downloaded them and didn't misuse them can still use them. Also, even if you can't use them, appreciate them because a lot of work has gone into each and every mod by the creator. 

In fact, he(Skelet0rr) doesn't have to appreciate. I ain't God so you don't need to appreciate anything about that I didn't offer you.

However I made my mods. I decide whatever I want to do with them and you have to respect that because it's my property and my right.

You can say something about it but you shouldn't be an ass about it.

Like I said earlier, I left those posts because I wanted to have it on the forum as a proof of my work since there are plenty of pieces of shits running around

and acting like those mods are their works. I can't stand that. Is there anything wrong about it?

• Like 1