I've already send passwords for those who send me pm.

My god, please fucking read! It's not even longer than 2 sentences.

Also I saw some people have sent me messages like "password."

I don't want any elaborate piece of letter or "pretty please" but at the same time I don't owe any to anybody so don't be like that.

It took me at least 5+hrs to make these mods and is it so hard for you to type "Can you give me the password?"

Come on :( 

• Like 6

I just noticed @Wictorx blabbed the password in the forum so I deleted entire link including the source.

I didn't delete the screenshots for the sake of proof that I made it.

I don't know whether I wanna make mods anymore or not but if I share anything, it is all going to be with password and it is only for trusted members.

• Like 4

This is what happens nowadays. Because of some assholes, great modders stop :/

Anyway, I hope you do decide to continue modding, but if you do, I think it is best if you share with only trusted members. Thanks for all your work until now :) 

It would be a damn shame if you was to stop but you deserve to be credited/thanked/asked (Whatever you want) for the use of your mod. Keep on rocking man and do whatever you feel like you need to? Maybe add in a criteria? Above 50 rep? Something like that.

It would be a damn shame if you was to stop but you deserve to be credited/thanked/asked (Whatever you want) for the use of your mod. Keep on rocking man and do whatever you feel like you need to? Maybe add in a criteria? Above 50 rep? Something like that.

nah, he should just give the passwords to people who ask nicely and actually take time to write him, for example I just have 1 reputation but yesterday I asked nicely for the password and he gave it to me without problems and he actually thanked me because I took my time toto write an elaborate request, it's not so hard to be kind, especially when someone gives you his time and effort for nothing 

PD: good videos bro keep it up :p

PD 2: sorry if I misspelled something my main languaje is Spanish :p 

Edited by boxermalote
  • Like 1

I just noticed @Wictorx blabbed the password in the forum so I deleted entire link including the source.

I didn't delete the screenshots for the sake of proof that I made it.

I don't know whether I wanna make mods anymore or not but if I share anything, it is all going to be with password and it is only for trusted members.

I don't post all that much because it's easier for me to thank modders like you in my videos, but I sincerely hope that you continue making mods and that you don't let a few bad apples take away from all that you've accomplished. All the people that matter in the community know how great your work is, don't let a few ingrates diminish all the fantastic work that you've done. I will never understand what compels people to be rude to mod creators or content creators of any kind. I will never understand the people, who for whatever reason, feel entitled to make demands and never say thanks for anything that they get in return. You do this for free. All that is asked in return is a bit of gratitude. I know they tend to be the vocal minority, and over time they become all that you see and hear, but I do think that the vast majority of the people truly do respect you and your work, they just don't know how to properly articulate that respect.   

Edited by Apost Khan
  • Like 2

Oh man that's a shame, people can become so stupid sometimes, it's easy to be a prick for some people. I hope you keep making mods and maybe you can do this like for having your mods you gotta pm asking nicely and having lost of post and time in the forum that way we can't stop assholes 

Can you please check your pm? Thanks.

I'm not staying in this forum for the entire day. Couldn't you just wait at least a half a day until I get back?

DONOT ever, I mean eh-eh-EVER post anything about the password. At this point, it fucking annoys the hell outta me.

It has been my joy to make mods and to share them with you all.

However that doesn't mean that I will also be happy with some people stealing them and acting like those mods are their own.

I clearly stated no one can share the password unless I told you so but this happened so yeah.

Starting from now, I will only give my password to those who have 10+ reps.

I really feel bad about this because there were dozen people with no reps sent me a message like they are writing a love letter :(

However I don't think it's really harsh at all since I remember getting it in like 1~2 days just hanging around in here.

I like modding and I wanna keep sharing it. Now it's a part of my hobby and I don't want someone to ruin it anymore.

And please, if you find someone who asks for password or shares my work or the password, please tell me and thank you @CRamirez11.

My mods are only for my Smacktalks post.

Also, don't ask me about the previous link because I'm not going to share them again. That doesn't mean someone else can share it.

Anyway, my next work will be Kurt Angle and, to be honest, I don't know how long it will take.

Before that, I'm doing a little warm-up so here it is:

B.jpg?t=1455508739

2_1.jpg?t=1455514134

5_1.jpg?t=1455514135

Edited by yjkim0901
  • Like 9

I always have wanted a mod for The Giant, I can't imagine my WCW universe without him, and it's cool you are doing the face and heel nwo attires as I plan to making him turn a lot :lol

Anyway I don't comment often but I wanted to say that I think the content you bring us is one of the best in term of quality in the community , and I want to thank you for this, I had so much fun playing with your Undertaker, Jeff Hardy and Hulk Hogan with my brother ;)

• Like 1

Can you please check your pm? Thanks.

I'm not staying in this forum for the entire day. Couldn't you just wait at least a half a day until I get back?

DONOT ever, I mean eh-eh-EVER post anything about the password. At this point, it fucking annoys the hell outta me.

It has been my joy to make mods and to share them with you all.

However that doesn't mean that I will also be happy with some people stealing them and acting like those mods are their own.

I clearly stated no one can share the password unless I told you so but this happened so yeah.

Starting from now, I will only give my password to those who have 10+ reps.

I really feel bad about this because there were dozen people with no reps sent me a message like they are writing a love letter :(

However I don't think it's really harsh at all since I remember getting it in like 1~2 days just hanging around in here.

I like modding and I wanna keep sharing it. Now it's a part of my hobby and I don't want someone to ruin it anymore.

And please, if you find someone who asks for password or shares my work or the password, please tell me and thank you @CRamirez11.

My mods are only for my Smacktalks post.

Also, don't ask me about the previous link because I'm not going to share them again. That doesn't mean someone else can share it.

Anyway, my next work will be Kurt Angle and, to be honest, I don't know how long it will take.

Before that, I'm doing a little warm-up so here it is:

B.jpg?t=1455508739

2_1.jpg?t=1455514134

5_1.jpg?t=1455514135

Amazing! Awaited :) 

• Like 1

Dude, I didn't mean to annoy you in any way. I pm you long time ago for the password but I suppose you didn't get it, so I pm you again yesterday. I really do appreciate your hard work and don't mean to put burden on you in any way.