Batista  mod is almost done. Credit to @GameElite™ for the base, textures and the 10th attire. Thanks!

poHHrRq.jpg

Ok BrO I Want Batista Render

I will later release all of my renders as a dds pack. Stay tuned :) 

Thanks And Your Batista Is Looking Damn Awesome!

Super work on Batista!

Really hope you'll work on Edge next :) 

I'm thinking about it and what are your suggestions for his attires?

Great.  I love your mods ^_^

Thanks!

nice work on Batista bro :) i wonder how u always keep releasing these awesome mods 

I put large amount of time on details like those logos and shit and always try to make it fit into the game nicely. Flattered :) 

Thanks And Your Batista Is Looking Damn Awesome!

Thanks to you too!

Edited by yjkim0901

Super work on Batista!

If possible, the attires over the years kind of thing you did with Undertaker, Triple H, etc :)

Super work on Batista!

Whats about his Street Fight attire From WM 22 vs Foley ?

Batista released on the first post. 

Also I'm really sorry to say that I won't be back until next year due to my current insanely packed schedule.

However, I will start working on Edge as soon as I get back. (If I don't see anyone's work on him)

Happy holidays, fellas!

qFbYdcv.gif

• Like 6

Also I'm really sorry to say that I won't be back until next year due to my current insanely packed schedule.

However, I will start working on Edge as soon as I get back. (If I don't see anyone's work on him)

Happy holidays, fellas!

qFbYdcv.gif

Happy Holidays bro! You deserve a break after all what you have done.
Thanks for Batista mod. See you next year bro. I'm gonna miss looking at your
thread everyday for a news or release. LOL! 
;)

Happy holidays, fellas!

qFbYdcv.gif

awesome batista bro, and happy holidays to u. but before u go please check ur pm. if u got tym help me with that mod

I some slots instead of batista,cm punks comes up attire 7 attire 8 etc

Yeah Bro This Problem Also OCCURS With Me

Same problem for me :/

Wait, what's going on? :blink: Are you guys saying when you choose attire #7 and #8 of Batista, CM Punk's model shows up? :blink:

Maybe try deleting ch16062/ch16060 and ch16072/ch16070?

Tried all that. Even checked all of CM Punk's files, along with all the pac files up till 160 to make sure any pachs weren't named incorrectly :/ 

That is weird. I just downloaded the same files and it works totally fine. 

I always check all of them before I upload them and I make the zip file directly inside of the ch folder; which helps me prevent those sort of mistakes.

Which Punk mod do you guys use? What are punk's attires that show up when you try Attire 7 and 8?

Things that came up in my mind instantly are:

1) There are ch files named ch16060/ch16062 and ch160 70/ch16072 somewhere inside the game directory folder.

2) There are Punk's pac file containing the 16060/16062 and 16070/16072 pach file (which should crash but..)

If you haven't come with a solution, pm me and I will send you the copies of pach files for those attires so that you can inject them on pac files.

Nevermind, for those who are having the problem, download this and inject them in your ch160.pac file.

Attire 7 and 8 Pach File Download

@wajahat I found out that the hair model of andre is originally transparent so it's the head that is shiny.

I suggest you should compare both head_n.dds files for andre and show and I'm pretty sure it's the alpha of the normal.

If not, it's the parameter problem but I highly doubt it since the only part that is shiny on the head is the hair part.

• Like 2

Nevermind, for those who are having the problem, download this and inject them in your ch160.pac file.

Attire 7 and 8 Pach File Download

@wajahat I found out that the hair model of andre is originally transparent so it's the head that is shiny.

I suggest you should compare both head_n.dds files for andre and show and I'm pretty sure it's the alpha of the normal.

If not, it's the parameter problem but I highly doubt it since the only part that is shiny on the head is the hair part.

Bro Did'nt Work It's Still Punk