Pozzum's Cheat Tables:More Testing Interesting Results

pozzum

When I started with this, wasn't sure if you did the tag animations or not lol but I did this for slot 4 of tag teams for Universe and General:

General:

Slot 4
142618BBO - Theme
142618BAC - Titantron
142618BB4 - Minitron

Universe:

Slot 4
14261B768 - Animation
14261B770 - Theme
14261B76C - Titantron
14261B774 - Minitron

Hope this helps to make finding the rest easier.

I have the animations on there but not the trons, I should be able to add them from this.

txh both of you for make it more easy to edit the game 

Everything should be added now except for wall trons and the trio entrance animation for my wwe / exhibition. 

Wasn't the entrance animations for trio already found? IIRC it was on your file directory sheet.

Honestly, pozzum has been amazing with these tables/tutorials. All credits/thanks go to him :)

Edited by beastedot9
  • Like 1

When I started with this, wasn't sure if you did the tag animations or not lol but I did this for slot 4 of tag teams for Universe and General:

General:

Slot 4
142618BBO - Theme
142618BAC - Titantron
142618BB4 - Minitron

Universe:

Slot 4
14261B768 - Animation
14261B770 - Theme
14261B76C - Titantron
14261B774 - Minitron

Hope this helps to make finding the rest easier.

I have the animations on there but not the trons, I should be able to add them from this.

Everything should be added now except for wall trons and the trio entrance animation for my wwe / exhibition. 

Wasn't the entrance animations for trio already found? IIRC it was on your file directory sheet.

Honestly, pozzum has been amazing with these tables/tutorials. All credits/thanks go to him :)

I do apparently it's just in an odd format.

And now I just realized I should be able to copy all my universe mode teams to Exhibition with the save/load memory function... That is going to save tons of time for me...

I did the npc glitch but I cannot go to the divas tab? Can you tell me where I messed up at?

Make sure you have at least 1 Diva, Change tony Chimel to a diva by changing his gender value to 1. (There are 2 exact copies of him so you won't miss him.)

Is there a way to forcefully add moves like grapple finishers into a wrestlers medium grapple move list?

I don't fully understand the question.

I would say he's looking for a way to use moves that are usually restricted to use as a finisher, as normal grapples.

Is there a way to forcefully add moves like grapple finishers into a wrestlers medium grapple move list?

I would say he's looking for a way to use moves that are usually restricted to use as a finisher, as normal grapples.

Ah, that would probably be something that is possible, but I don't think I'd want to put the time in myself to do it.

For someone to do it themselves something they can do is a memory search within the particular wrestlers moveset region, Start with unknown Value (1 Byte) Change the finisher and then Search again For "Changed Value" shouldn't have many values left to try and figure out how the game stores that finisher move. (Probably as some sort of 2 byte decimal but I don't really know)

You'd need to do a very similar procedure for the grapple you want to replace and then switch the value at that address to the Value you found when searching for the finisher.

Hopefully you can make sense of this, but I'm not even sure if they would fully work, someone would have to test it out.

Hello Pozzum!!

How are you, i think your last work fr add titantron without replacing is very great!!!!

but i try to see many and many time yuor tutorial, but for me is very hard leasten and hunderstand in englis, cause i'm italian...so, if you have time can you write me, step by step your tutorial in my mail box here, or here in this talk...i want put new titantron, but i need a writting tutorial!!!

thank you a lot!!!!

Davide.

Hello Pozzum!!

How are you, i think your last work fr add titantron without replacing is very great!!!!

but i try to see many and many time yuor tutorial, but for me is very hard leasten and hunderstand in englis, cause i'm italian...so, if you have time can you write me, step by step your tutorial in my mail box here, or here in Fthis talk...i want put new titantron, but i need a writting tutorial!!!

thank you a lot!!!!

Davide

For Titantrons....

1.Place the .bk2 File in the movie Directory

2.Rename it (For Example,If you want to use Finn Balor's Titantron... Rename it as ENT_0499_0_0)

3.Open the Game,Go to Creations -> Entrance

4.Open the Cheat Engine

5.Click Open Processes... And select WWE 2k15

6.Press Ctrl+O and select Titantron.CT (By Pozzum)

7.Search for Finn Balor and re-enter the Value as 49900 (You have to use only the last 5 numbers)

8.Go to Finn balor entrance settings (In Game)...Check Whether it's working... Btw Don't make any changes after that... Just go back to main menu without saving... Otherwise you have to do the same process again..

9.Done 👍

• Like 1

Hello Pozzum!!

but i try to see many and many time yuor tutorial, but for me is very hard leasten and hunderstand in englis, cause i'm italian...so, if you have time can you write me, step by step your tutorial in my mail box here, or here in Fthis talk...i want put new titantron, but i need a writting tutorial!!!

thank you a lot!!!!

Davide

For Titantrons....

2.Rename it (For Example,If you want to use Finn Balor's Titantron... Rename it as ENT_0499_0_0)

4.Open the Cheat Engine

7.Search for Finn Balor and re-enter the Value as 49900 (You have to use only the last 5 numbers)

8.Go to Finn balor entrance settings (In Game)...Check Whether it's working... Btw Don't make any changes after that... Just go back to main menu without saving... Otherwise you have to do the same process again..

9.Done 👍

This is also good tutorial...

Thanks....

• Like 1

Yes thats what I meant exactly.

I tried it and it doesn't seem to be possible. Just ends up freezing the wrestler in the middle of the ring.

Yeah this sort of thing seems kind of hard to do because we don't know how they rig the animations.

Hello Pozzum!!

thank you a lot!!!!

Davide

For Titantrons....

4.Open the Cheat Engine

9.Done 👍

Can I Add this to my Youtube Video Description and the next readme for the Entrance Tables? Of course Saying "Written Tutorial from malan1998"

Text Based Minitron Tutorial Steps by @beastedot9 

"

Step 1 - Download the minitron you want.

Step 2 - Go to your WWE 2K15 game folder and go through the folders like this: pac\evt and copy and paste the file evtmov_ss_mini.pac to your desktop and also backup the file somewhere in case of mistakes.

Step 3 - Open the file in a hex editor like HxD and search for 'MVSB' text-string.

Step 4 - Now you will see a lot of file names 'M010000(the rock's minitron)'. What you do here is start from 500 and rename all of them until you get to 560. So the first one will be M050000, the second will be M050100 and so on till 560.

Step 5 - Once you've renamed all, save it in HxD and go back to the file and right click it and choose rename. Rename it to: evtmov_ss_mini_dlc10.pac.

Step 6 - Open x-packer and press ctrl + q to open the pac file. Double click on your renamed minitron file (evtmov_ss_mini_dlc10)  to open it in X-packer.

Step 7 - Since you will be replacing the DLC10 file, extract all the minitron files from there and inject in to the first few slots so you have the minitrons there. Right click the first file 'M050000' and you will be able to rename it, you want to rename the first 5 to these:

M040200

M040300

M040400

M040500

M040600

After you have those out of the way, you can start injecting your new minitrons from M050600. Try to write in notepad which file goes with what minitron. For example M050600 = Sabu. Just so you can remember and not use the wrong one. Once you're done, close x-packer.

Step 7 - Go back to your WWE2K15 folder and go the DLC10 folder and then pac folder and then EVT folder. Backup your original evtmov_ss_mini_dlc10 file and paste the new one from your desktop.

Step 8 - Now open cheat engine and your game and attach the game to cheat engine as normal.

Step 9 - Go to the file directory sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SP-pDrcl8pBA2JsQ-_6UzFT29bhe68xlI6ZowTTaRu8/edit#gid=1521616295

Go to the Superstar memory table and look for the superstar number you want. For example, the rock is 100, sabu is 170 etc. Under minitron hex, copy the address and go to cheat engine and click add address manually and paste the address.

Alternatively, you can download pozzum's entrance table and it will have a list of all superstar minitron locations and you can just change the value easily there.

Step 10 - Double click on the value column and change it to the file that you injected the minitron into. For example, if Sabu was injected into file M050600 then you write '50600' into the value. Check that it worked and save and you're done with minitrons.

"

I tried it and it doesn't seem to be possible. Just ends up freezing the wrestler in the middle of the ring.

Yeah this sort of thing seems kind of hard to do because we don't know how they rig the animations.

I honestly thought it would work since the animation is in the game. It's weird to me but I guess a finisher triggers something that a normal grapple doesn't.

Hello Pozzum!!

thank you a lot!!!!

Davide

For Titantrons....

4.Open the Cheat Engine

9.Done 👍

Can I Add this to my Youtube Video Description and the next readme for the Entrance Tables? Of course Saying "Written Tutorial from malan1998"

Yeah ...Yeah ... of course you can... :) ... BTW you'll be adding Sabu to that Entrance Table Right?

Thanks Bro!!

Yeah ...Yeah ... of course you can...  [:)]  ... BTW you'll be adding Sabu to that Entrance Table Right?

Thanks Bro!!

I haven't really touched him yet but yeah I plan to, my game kind of exploded last weekend so I've not made much progress in a while.

Question.

Does this work like a trainer? Do I have to activate it once per game? Or do I change something and it's permanent?

As long as you save in-game before exiting the game it'll be permanent.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice Addition to the match types table, Pozzum!

How are the tag team match types coming along? Really itching for an extreme rules tornado tag and Tag Team TLC/Ladder Match at least. :)

Edited by Cave Waverider