Pozzum's Cheat Tables:More Testing Interesting Results

pozzum

how to fix the crash problem? And also why cannot activate Jerry Lawler entrance?

I forgot to add it.  Updated to V 0.6 in my google drive so redownload.

Tremendous job on this. Your NPC unlocker gave the game a whole new life for me! The height mod is incredible, too. I loved messing with the heights in WWE 13 (and just in general with CAWs) so being able to do it in this is awesome too. Thank you very much!

• Like 1

MyCareer jobbers are crashing for me, whenever I go to the divas section and pass over them or in any area you select characters (MyWWE, Create an Entrance, Universe etc.)

MyCareer jobbers are crashing for me, whenever I go to the divas section and pass over them or in any area you select characters (MyWWE, Create an Entrance, Universe etc.)

Did you install a renders pack? That was the issue for me.

Hello. I recently saw this thread about the mods in WWE 2K15. I found them really cool and fun to use but there is a problem . I installed Cheat Engine a few days ago but I don't know how to use it. Could you help me or make a tutorial about it? Currently I want the Stone Cold ATV entrance and one of his attires that can be hardly created in the Community creations thing. 

Hello. I recently saw this thread about the mods in WWE 2K15. I found them really cool and fun to use but there is a problem . I installed Cheat Engine a few days ago but I don't know how to use it. Could you help me or make a tutorial about it? Currently I want the Stone Cold ATV entrance and one of his attires that can be hardly created in the Community creations thing. 

Working on the entrance table today.

I have no clue what the second thing you are talking about is.

I have WWE2K15 Cracked and I can't just get an attire from the Community Creations option.

This forum does not support those that pirate the game.

• Like 1

Can you make a "Fatal 5 way" match?

I don't that's possible right now

So there is no way that I can attach mods into the game?

there are plenty of ways, Read tutorials and watch some videos.

Pozzum, did you happen to make a video tutorial for the AJ Lee gender change hack? I followed the directions in your included "Read Me" file exactly as they were written, but for some reason my "Divas" section is now greyed out and inaccessible. I can't imagine what I did wrong as the Read Me is not very complicated.

Pozzum, did you happen to make a video tutorial for the AJ Lee gender change hack? I followed the directions in your included "Read Me" file exactly as they were written, but for some reason my "Divas" section is now greyed out and inaccessible. I can't imagine what I did wrong as the Read Me is not very complicated.

Make sure to include at least one person that is a diva, I think I added a Tony Chimel to turn as Female since there are 2 exact copies of him.  If you have no diva's at all it'll be greyed out.

Could you reccomend me some tutorials and videos for the Cracked version? Its hard for me to find these ones which don't include the purchased game... I'll really appreciate it if you can find some that I can use for better performance in the game.

This forum does not support those that pirate the game, please seek help elsewhere.

Question pozzum. My game crash when using cheat engine 6.4 while scrolling thru the character selection screen on the AJ glitch part. I see all the characters that was added but it crash while scrolling up and down. What am i doing wrong? I got the DLC 50 part to work just fine. Do i have to change a value in cheat engine? I follow the installation text step by step and did what was written in it. Any help to stop the crash would be appreciated.

Make sure to include at least one person that is a diva, I think I added a Tony Chimel to turn as Female since there are 2 exact copies of him.  If you have no diva's at all it'll be greyed out.

Ahh, that fixed it. Thanks so much man. :) 

Question pozzum. My game crash when using cheat engine 6.4 while scrolling thru the character selection screen on the AJ glitch part. I see all the characters that was added but it crash while scrolling up and down. What am i doing wrong? I got the DLC 50 part to work just fine. Do i have to change a value in cheat engine? I follow the installation text step by step and did what was written in it. Any help to stop the crash would be appreciated.

this can happen if you added a superstar that you did not actually install, or that you did not add.  Go to the DLC menu and make sure you can select the rosebuds without crashing.  Also have you tired installing other mods before?

Sorry for the late reply but yes i have install other mods using xpacker 10.4 before using your cheat engine mod, could this be the problem?

I follow your go to DLC menu method and choose all 5 rosebuds, no crash at all. Everything work just fine.

Edited by buddaking

Sorry for the late reply but yes i have install other mods using xpacker 10.4 before using your cheat engine mod, could this be the problem?

I follow your go to DLC menu method and choose all 5 rosebuds, no crash at all. Everything work just fine.

I've heard a lot of people having crashes regarding the My Career Superstars if you want to disable them to see if you are still having issues.

I've heard a lot of people having crashes regarding the My Career Superstars if you want to disable them to see if you are still having issues.

You're the man pozzum, Thanks a lot. No more crashes!

I know dashotz is working on a fix but the my career superstars seem to crash if you install the renders pack.

• Like 1

pozzum, are you still working on finding and adding NPCs and match edit ? I think, theres still alot NPC to add on. like edge on shirt (you can see him at the christian's first 2k showcase match) and other NPC from the DLC. The current one just doesn't cover all of it yet.

Anyway, your work in modding via cheat engine is so statisfiying especially adding superstar video tutorial. I knew theres still alot thing what cheat engine can achieve.. thanks man

• Like 2

pozzum, are you still working on finding and adding NPCs and match edit ? I think, theres still alot NPC to add on. like edge on shirt (you can see him at the christian's first 2k showcase match) and other NPC from the DLC. The current one just doesn't cover all of it yet.

Anyway, your work in modding via cheat engine is so statisfiying especially adding superstar video tutorial. I knew theres still alot thing what cheat engine can achieve.. thanks man

Yeah I'm still working on the Match Edit Mod.

As for the NPC Mod I didn't know there are more hidden NPCs, I'll have to take a look deeper into it at some point.

Yeah I'm still working on the Match Edit Mod.

As for the NPC Mod I didn't know there are more hidden NPCs, I'll have to take a look deeper into it at some point.

sure, appreciated that..

• Like 1