Pozzum's Cheat Tables:More Testing Interesting Results

pozzum

Hi Pozzum! 

there's something that i'd like to point out:  If you use the match manipulator you can make your epic match last longer, you can have some fun and decide when to use your finisher instead of depending on AI reaction, its really cool... especially for guys who love long technical matches like me. BUT we can still lose the match 'cause the bodyparts get hurt, i mean... no matter if your stamina and HP bar are light blue and green. your body will still be hurt after a few minutes and some body part will eventually turn red. I've been testing this with a few wrestlers, to check if it was a matter of reaction or a real problem. And yeah... we can still lose. I F5'ed Triple H 10 times and got the pin even thought he was green. So my question is.... Do you know if we can regenerate our health by using some other cheat?? and ofc if you are not busy it'd be great to see the option added into the Match Manipulator file :) 

Edited by Ashba

On 10/12/2015 at 8:52 PM, mrcena123 said:

hey pozzum can u add renders to these installed wrestlers

by the way what is your email

No way to add renders to new superstars, my email is pozzumspityt@gmail.com

On 10/13/2015 at 4:31 PM, Geovane 3:16 said:

POSSUM, YOU TAUGHT HOW TO INSTALL superstars, BUT HAVE ANY WAY TO REMOVE THESE superstars INSTALLED? THANK YOU

I have "clearing files" in my mods folder Install those over your old wrestler.

On 10/13/2015 at 9:46 PM, Ashba said:

Hi Pozzum! 

there's something that i'd like to point out:  If you use the match manipulator you can make your epic match last longer, you can have some fun and decide when to use your finisher instead of depending on AI reaction, its really cool... especially for guys who love long technical matches like me. BUT we can still lose the match 'cause the bodyparts get hurt, i mean... no matter if your stamina and HP bar are light blue and green. your body will still be hurt after a few minutes and some body part will eventually turn red. I've been testing this with a few wrestlers, to check if it was a matter of reaction or a real problem. And yeah... we can still lose. I F5'ed Triple H 10 times and got the pin even thought he was green. So my question is.... Do you know if we can regenerate our health by using some other cheat?? and ofc if you are not busy it'd be great to see the option added into the Match Manipulator file :) 

So this would likely be some individual HP Bars for the body parts... that's going to be a lot harder to test for...  I'm not sure if I'm coming back to this for a while as I have a bunch of stuff to do for WWE 2K16.

• Like 1

Just one question for u Pozzum...

When I am changing the roster values of my shows i.e Raw (Roster 1, Monday's show) & SD (Roster 2, Friday's show)

My Smackdown roster is showing on Raw

But, my Raw roster is not showing on Smackdown

Is there any way to change this? I want two rosters on both shows

Please help!!!!

When I am changing the roster values of my shows i.e Raw (Roster 1, Monday's show) & SD (Roster 2, Friday's show)

Please help!!!!

by show do you mean the AI GM is not placing them in matches?  Perhaps show me a screenshot of what you mean.

Universe Mode Complete Control

when i change the Divas Championship to Hardcore, i can´t change the Rankings for the title. it won´t save after changing them. Maybe you know something how to save them. thx

Please help!!!!

by show do you mean the AI GM is not placing them in matches?  Perhaps show me a screenshot of what you mean.

I mean that...after changing the values...when I select raw on universe mode calendar...then under the raw roster..it shows both raw & smackdown...but there is no change on smackdown it still has roster of smackdown only...so how to get raw roster on smackdown?please help

Please help!!!!

I mean that...after changing the values...when I select raw on universe mode calendar...then under the raw roster..it shows both raw & smackdown...but there is no change on smackdown it still has roster of smackdown only...so how to get raw roster on smackdown?please help

You'll need to change Smackdown to add raw. Adding Smackdown to Raw doesn't automatically add raw to smackdown.  I hope I understand the situation.

when i change the Divas Championship to Hardcore, i can´t change the Rankings for the title. it won´t save after changing them. Maybe you know something how to save them. thx

Does it end up showing Diva's in the rankings or superstars?  Just wondering.

Please help!!!!

You'll need to change Smackdown to add raw. Adding Smackdown to Raw doesn't automatically add raw to smackdown.  I hope I understand the situation.

I ain´t playing with divas. it shows 1. Steve Austin 2. Triple H ... .everytime the same wrestlers

Please help!!!!

I ain´t playing with divas. it shows 1. Steve Austin 2. Triple H ... .everytime the same wrestlers

If you go to steve austin as an individual can you change him to a different ranking?

Please help!!!!

If you go to steve austin as an individual can you change him to a different ranking?

i can change him but it won´t save. i tried to give the title to someone else and saved, it worked 2 times then Stone Cold was at #3. But couldn´t get him to #4 with it.

Edited by xxdpxxx

Please help!!!!

i can change him but it won´t save. i tried to give the title to someone else and saved, it worked 2 times then Stone Cold was at #3. But couldn´t get him to #4 with it.

I'm not sure why that isn't working...

Can you add walltron hex for the tag team memory table please? I want to assigned walltron for my universe mode tag team championship.
Thanks ^^

sadly, for teams, walltrons are assigned to titantron numbers

Can you add walltron hex for the tag team memory table please? I want to assigned walltron for my universe mode tag team championship.
Thanks ^^

sadly, for teams, walltrons are assigned to titantron numbers

So how are we assigned walltrons for the teams? Is there another way to do that?