Pherby's Championship Mod's - (4/8/15) THREE NEW BELTS- WWEWHC v4, US Title & IC Title

Pherby

Hey everybody! I am a new guy. Can you tell me how to Back up evt_belt01.pac, evt_belt02.pac & evt_belt03.pac please ?

Make a folder, copy the three files, paste them into the folder. 

• Like 1

Hey everybody! I am a new guy. Can you tell me how to Back up evt_belt01.pac, evt_belt02.pac & evt_belt03.pac please ?

......... erm yeah, what pickle tennis said :)

I just wish we could make them stay one size, instead of growing and shrinking around waists and shoulders. 

Haiz I can't do this. Can anyone detailed instructions for me ? pls

1. Make a folder.

2. Go to your WWE 2K15 directory and find  evt_belt01.pac, evt_belt02.pac & evt_belt03 pac

3. Copy those three files.

4. Paste those files into the folder you just created.

5. Profit.

• Like 1

Haiz I can't do this. Can anyone detailed instructions for me ? pls

1. Make a folder.

2. Go to your WWE 2K15 directory and find  evt_belt01.pac, evt_belt02.pac & evt_belt03 pac

3. Copy those three files.

4. Paste those files into the folder you just created.

5. Profit.

Thanks. But I'm mean i can't mod WWEWHC on wwe 2k15. Can you help me?

Edited by Minh

Download the WHC mod. Then drag the three pac files into your evt directory.

Might just be the way I'm seeing it but I think he wants to know how he can do the belt mod himself.

Might just be the way I'm seeing it but I think he wants to know how he can do the belt mod himself.

Might be :p

thanks

• 3 weeks later...

I downloaded the mod, backed up the evt_belt files, and replaced them with the ones in the archive, just like the readme.txt file said.  I go into the game and nothing has changed.  The old WHC is still the WHC, the old WWE title is still the WWE title.  Is there something I'm doing wrong?

I downloaded the mod, backed up the evt_belt files, and replaced them with the ones in the archive, just like the readme.txt file said.  I go into the game and nothing has changed.  The old WHC is still the WHC, the old WWE title is still the WWE title.  Is there something I'm doing wrong?

You don't have to back up those files. It's weird that 'backing up stuff' is causing so many issues. (not saying that's 100% your issue at this point though.)

You just take the file from the Rar (or Zip.) and drag them into the folder detailed in the readme. You click 'Yes' to replace them. If it doesn't ask you to replace, then you're in the wrong place. 

You don't have to back up those files. It's weird that 'backing up stuff' is causing so many issues. (not saying that's 100% your issue at this point though.)

You just take the file from the Rar (or Zip.) and drag them into the folder detailed in the readme. You click 'Yes' to replace them. If it doesn't ask you to replace, then you're in the wrong place. 

That's what I tried before.  All I did was copy the original files to another directory and replace the files in the evt folder with the ones from the zip file.  I did click "Yes" to replace, yet nothing happens.  Any other ideas?

Here's a screenshot showing what I'm doing.

dojmBaN.png

And here's the result.

SRq9EV9.jpg

Are you using the Two Belts or the one belt? Pretty sure it only works on the One belt. (not the WWE Title/World title Combination).

Are you using the Two Belts or the one belt? Pretty sure it only works on the One belt. (not the WWE Title/World title Combination).

I'm using the WWE Championship (single belt) in that picture with Seth Rollins.  I've also tried the WWE World combo and it's default as well.  I can record a video showing what I've done and show it to you that way if you want.

Anyone got any other ideas?  I just can't get this mod to work.

Did you delete the arc file? Plist32 win. Arc in your main game folder. You can delete it, rename or backup in a completely different folder. 

Anyone got any other ideas?  I just can't get this mod to work.

Did you delete the arc file? Plist32 win. Arc in your main game folder. You can delete it, rename or backup in a completely different folder. 

I moved the plistWin32.arc file to another folder beforehand.  Do I need to do anything with the plistWin32.def file though?

I moved the plistWin32.arc file to another folder beforehand.  Do I need to do anything with the plistWin32.def file though?

Nope. If you could provide a video or a step by step it would be easier to see what is wrong.

I just noticed, what is in your backup folder? That could very well be the issue.

Edited by beastedot9

The backup folder in the evt directory contains a copy of all the original belt files so I can replace them if the mod failed (which it did).  I will record a video and post it shortly.

The backup folder in the evt directory contains a copy of all the original belt files so I can replace them if the mod failed (which it did).  I will record a video and post it shortly.

Move that to the desktop (not copy) and see if that works. Chances are that is what is causing the issue.

Edited by beastedot9