Pherby's Championship Mod's - (4/8/15) THREE NEW BELTS- WWEWHC v4, US Title & IC Title

Pherby

That's pretty damn cool! Where'd you get such crisp and correctly-proportioned and positioned reference pics to use for the texture?

probably from here

http://euroshop.wwe.com/WWE-World-Heavyweight-Championship-Replica/dp/B00MPTFNXI#.VVZIXZPtlHw

Yeah thats it!

i got it from PSD Dreams.

Could we perhaps get a V2.1 that doesn't change the US title?  I feel kinda bad for saying it,  but it doesn't look good at all.   The WWE title,  as said,  looks incredible though.

Oh shit, I totally forgot that was in my pac. My bad.

Download:

2.1 Pre-Installed Pac Files

Edited by Pherby
  • Like 1

Coming Soon:

World Heavyweight Championship

Here's my take on the Big Gold Belt.

Next DL will also come with some tweaks made to the WWEWHC, so any problems or nitpicks let me know so I can update.

Nice man! Any chance you could tackle some attitude era belts? Mainly, the attitude era wwf title? I tried to put the WWF logo on it and, uh, yeah it's not like you ;D

Man, Rock never looks right with the title around his waist. LOL

I digress... Title is looking great! The blacker strap totally helps and the correct gold color.

Edited by GEOLINK

Random question. Can we make the WHC bigger?

Milan_Chris_Jericho_2.jpg

Not quite sure, does anyone know if that's been done in past games? Would be handy for spinner. Thats tiny in game. 

Wow!, It looks Pretty Awesome, Can you make a better texture for the 2005-2010 WWE Championship...So like the WHC but you know what i mean...a golder Texture ^^ xDD

There is no need for two different downloads (WHC and WWEWHC) is there? The pre-installed Pac Files include both right? 

Edited by Skeeno

There is no need for two different downloads (WHC and WWEWHC) is there? The pre-installed Pac Files include both right? 

Nuh not really, they both are the same. I should change it so only one is in the main post.  :cool:

Nuh not really, they both are the same. I should change it so only one is in the main post.  :cool:

Yeah it is just a tiny bit confusing :) I have a video done with your new WHC belt which shows the difference. It looks crazy good man, well done to you!

Good work! Can't wait to install these

Cheers! Enjoy!

Yeah it is just a tiny bit confusing :) I have a video done with your new WHC belt which shows the difference. It looks crazy good man, well done to you!

Thanx bra,

Link me! :)

Should I do intercontinental next? 

(Fun fact, the IC in game isn't accurate, its just the older belt with white strap.)

Edited by Pherby