Pherby's Championship Mod's - (4/8/15) THREE NEW BELTS- WWEWHC v4, US Title & IC Title

Pherby

Welcome to my mod page, feel free to share my creations with anyone and everyone. Feel free to use my mods in videos etc, just make sure you credit. Enjoy!

Subscribe to my channel for more previews on upcoming mods.

NEW MOD PACK 4/8/2015

IC Championship - US Championship - WWEWHC v4 (Final)

eWw8R7b.jpg

Also comes with WHC & Undisputed Championship

31/7/2015:

Undisputed WWE Championship

1Fh0PjV.png

Edited by Pherby
Update
  • Like 4

It is amazing man! I have to set it as the WWE Championship (Not the WWE WHC) as when they celebrate, they get the WWEWHC AND the WHC belt. It looks perfect though! Keep this up please! Love that you don't need XPacker to put these into the game!  :D

This looks amazing,  but unfortunately it isn't consistent.

When using it as WWEWHC (in title matches),  it shows up properly in the entrance and post-match cutscene,  but the pre-match cutscene is the old belt.

When using it as the WWE championship (in title matches),  it shows up properly in the entrance and pre-match cutscene,  but the post-match cutscene is the old belt.

Edited by SkullTrauma

Thanks for the kind words guys!

When using it as WWEWHC (in title matches),  it shows up properly in the entrance and post-match cutscene,  but the pre-match cutscene is the old belt.

When using it as the WWE championship (in title matches),  it shows up properly in the entrance and pre-match cutscene,  but the post-match cutscene is the old belt.

Hmm thats strange, i just tested mine and everything it working fine for me.

Is anyone else having these issues?

Edited by Pherby

I tried it after reading his comment, and I can verify that I had the same issue with the old WHC showing up during the pre-title match cutscene

EDIT: And for the record, I'm using the pac files you uploaded

Edited by RockBottom885

I downloaded the .pac file you posted but I have the issue that when making a Title match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship, instead of the title graphic, there is a black screen and you can't see the referee holding up the belt, etc.. When using the WWE Championship, the title graphic is missing with this .pac completely for me (which is better than the black screen).

Update: It seems to be showing some times for both. I guess it could be a bug with the game as well.

Edited by Cave Waverider

I tried it after reading his comment, and I can verify that I had the same issue with the old WHC showing up during the pre-title match cutscene

Which title are you playing with?

WWEWHC or WWE? Forgot to mention mod replaces WWE, not WHC.

Mine shows up like this.

7V54unm.jpg

Edited by Pherby

I downloaded the .pac file you posted but I have the issue that when making a Title match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship, instead of the title graphic, there is a black screen and you can't see the referee holding up the belt, etc.. When using the WWE Championship, the title graphic is missing with this .pac completely for me (which is better than the black screen).

Update: It seems to be showing some times for both. I guess it could be a bug with the game as well.

Yeah might be a bug, since I havnt touched any other files. 

EDIT: Seems that one winning animation doesnt show the new title (one where player is kneeling). Might have been a bug (couldn't get the same animation again so not sure) but ill try and fix tonight.

Edited by Pherby

Which title are you playing with?

WWEWHC or WWE? Forgot to mention mod replaces WWE, not WHC.

Mine shows up like this.

7V54unm.jpg

Oh, I was using the WHC. Good to know

Going to be working on V.2 later tonight.

Known issues:

Slight green reflections.

Leather behind WWE logo too dark.

Incorrect belt showing during a certain winning animation. (Unconfirmed, could just be bug)

Side plates logo colour.

Custom Sideplates? (if anyone wants the option)

If anyone has any issues/nitpicks let me know so I can add to list.

Hope you guys are enjoying!

Kifflom.

Edited by Pherby

I'd like it to be just a tad shinier/reflective, to match with some of the default belts.

But yeah, it is just nitpicking.

Edited by chunked

I'd like it to be just a tad shinier/reflective, to match with some of the default belts.

But yeah, it is just nitpicking.

this would be nice if possible