Pherby's Championship Mod's - (4/8/15) THREE NEW BELTS- WWEWHC v4, US Title & IC Title

Pherby

By god it shines!

I don't think I've played 2K15 enough on the PS4 to notice, but this is the first time I've actually seen the belt literally shine. It looks so beautiful.

This is amazing! I hope you can fix the other main belts in the game as well.

Bugs me to no end how discolored, ugly the titles look in this game. Huge improvement you made. Can't wait to get this in my game!

Thanks man.

The spinner WWE was maybe one of the worst!

Edited by Pherby

I noticed that during ladder matches, the WWE Championship title belt that hangs above the ring and is pulled down is still the original version that's included in the game. I guess that one's likely in some other file. However, the new version does show during entrances and celebrations.

Edited by Cave Waverider

I noticed that during ladder matches, the WWE Championship title belt that hangs above the ring and is pulled down is still the original version that's included in the game. I guess that one's likely in some other file. However, the new version does show during entrances and celebrations.

Do you mean the ladder winner animation?

Here's somthing weird, if you are punk and win the title. The title changes from old to new when the camera cuts.

Does anyone know of any other WWE title textures besides the main ones?

Edited by Pherby

Do you mean the ladder winner animation?

Here's somthing weird, if you are punk and win the title. The title changes from old to new when the camera cuts.

Does anyone know of any other WWE title textures besides the main ones?

I meant the belt hanging on the hook during the match and when a wrestler pulls it down. It was working properly with Daniel Bryan during his winning animation. It definitely seems there are textures somewhere that were missed. I wonder where they could be, though.

Edited by Cave Waverider

Awesome!, Can you make the WWE Championship from '05-'13 look better?, Would be great Bro'!!!!!

Don't think that's possible. It'll still be a spinner.

Awesome work on this! It's incredible. 

• Like 1

Awesome!, Can you make the WWE Championship from '05-'13 look better?, Would be great Bro'!!!!!

Don't think that's possible. It'll still be a spinner.

Awesome work on this! It's incredible. 

I know, I mean the Texture, The InGame Texture looks awfull, It's not Gold enough x), That's why i'm asking ^^

Yeah thats what I wanna do next. :)

I'm trying to find where it is located.

• Like 1

Yeah thats what I wanna do next. :)

I'm trying to find where it is located.

Thanks Bro'!, I hope that you got Skype ^^, Sorry for my bad English, I'm German xDD

But Your Mods Looks Very Awesome and Realistic :)

That's pretty damn cool! Where'd you get such crisp and correctly-proportioned and positioned reference pics to use for the texture?

Wow, this is insane. All the other belts look so bad to me now. Appreciate your efforts and thanks for releasing this! It'd be killer to see all the belts get reworked like this one. 10/10

w2lr2ZK.jpg

Could we perhaps get a V2.1 that doesn't change the US title?  I feel kinda bad for saying it,  but it doesn't look good at all.   The WWE title,  as said,  looks incredible though.