Pherby's Championship Mod's - (4/8/15) THREE NEW BELTS- WWEWHC v4, US Title & IC Title

Pherby

The backup folder in the evt directory contains a copy of all the original belt files so I can replace them if the mod failed (which it did).  I will record a video and post it shortly.

Move that to the desktop (not copy) and see if that works. Chances are that is what is causing the issue.

I did that and it worked.  How I have no idea.  :D Thanks

zeymrF3.jpg

The backup folder in the evt directory contains a copy of all the original belt files so I can replace them if the mod failed (which it did).  I will record a video and post it shortly.

Move that to the desktop (not copy) and see if that works. Chances are that is what is causing the issue.

I did that and it worked.  How I have no idea.  :D Thanks

zeymrF3.jpg

Glad it worked :). Issue is that backups cannot be in the game folder. I believe you can rename them to .bak but it's just better to create a folder at the desktop or external drive etc. 

Edited by beastedot9

• 2 weeks later...

30/7/15? Are you in the future? 

Thanks for the Mod! You're a fucking savior with this. It's amazing. 

Edited by THEpaynexkiller

30/7/15? Are you in the future? 

Its commonly known all Australian's live in the future ;) 
Thanks for feedback guys. More updates on its way soon. Hopefully IC update will be done. 

Damn, this is really a work of art!

I can't wait to see your work on the IC, the Winged Eagle and the most loved of all, the '02  WWE Undisputed Championship.

Those will be epic.

Edited by yjkim0901

Damn, this is really a work of art!

I can't wait to see your work on the IC, the Winged Eagle and the most loved of all, the '02 Undisputed WWE Championship.

Those will be epic.

I think I have something you might like...

http://gfycat.com/PitifulDifficultFlea

Load's more coming soon! Really excited to show you guys.

Also, I can either release the pacs as I complete them.... or one just big release since each is 200mb+? What do you guys think?

Edited by Pherby
  • Like 1

I knew it! I just knew it!!! That thing looks just precious!!!!!!

I don't mind of downloading/uploading a big fat file since I do the same for my mods too. Most of them are 600mb+

Do what you wanna do man. Again, awesome job! Can't wait to see more coming!

Edited by yjkim0901

After I looked at the undisputed title again (since 2K15 first coming out) I now understand the amount of requests for it to be modded :P. So to those who have requested this, i'm sorry for the delay. I hope its worth the wait.

NEW:

Undisputed WWE Championship

1Fh0PjV.png

Mod Pack Download: https://www.mediafire.com/?27kk2ip3ee7pmv0

Includes WWEWHC v3 + World Heavyweight Championship v2 + 02' Undisputed Championship

RMAXICM.png

• Like 1

Those US and IC belts are lovely. I know it's ugly as sin, but any chance we'll be seeing a fixed up Spinner belt anytime soon? The model actually somehow looks worse than the last gen 2K14 one.

• Like 1