Nicks 2K15 PC Mods / WCW Nitro Arena (RELEASED V 1.2) / K.O.T.R 2002

NickH049

So you need X-Packer to just put the file for the championships into the game?

the only thing i want is to put that one title in the game, so yes for that i need x-packer, i am not a modder and doubt i would ever use it again

Can you stop? He explained why he couldn't. Go somewhere else and leave this thread alone if you aren't happy with it.

That's what pisses me off the most dickheads like dunak. No wonder why people don't release any of there mods. I'm working on a mod at the moment which will take a little bit more time to finish involves 3d modelling but at the stage I'm not even thinking of public releasing it because of the way some of the community show little respect to people's work. Though the majority of the community can get my work through PMing me.

Edited by NickH049

That's what pisses me off the most dickheads like dunak. No wonder why people don't release any of there mods. I'm working on a mod at the moment which will take a little bit more time to finish involves 3d modelling but at the stage I'm not even thinking of public releasing it because of the way some of the community show little respect to people's work. Though the majority of the community can get my work through PMing me.

Don't let a couple dickheads bring you down man! What you're doing for the community is awesome and MOST of us appreciate your work!

Nick your work here is beautiful man, I'll be danmed if someone shows lack of respect of your textured mods :/. Your very well respected by me an others in this community, so don't worry about the others showing lack of respect, just do you bud! :)

Edited by topdog23

Not sure if anyone has come across this yet but arena yobjs from previous games work in 2K15 PC. These are the object files from Titan83's Smackdown 02 Arena imported into the Summerslam 02 Arena. 

KiqRc9D.jpg8qdT3Hv.jpgSorry everyone for the bad screenshots hard to get a good screenshot ingame. There is alot of work though to do with the arena i think with lighting, texture archives etc. Hopefully we can have a Fist arena in the game with a completed mod!

I must credit Titan83 for his arena that he released for use of objects etc.

Freaking awesome man. Does this require xrey? We've been trying to find a way to do this for our conversion mod. Be a huge help!

That is fantastic! Really hope this leads to more arena stage mods. If we can get the Smackdown Fist made, perhaps there's hope for WCW Nitro.

Great work dude :)

Not sure if anyone has come across this yet but arena yobjs from previous games work in 2K15 PC. These are the object files from Titan83's Smackdown 02 Arena imported into the Summerslam 02 Arena. 

KiqRc9D.jpg8qdT3Hv.jpgSorry everyone for the bad screenshots hard to get a good screenshot ingame. There is alot of work though to do with the arena i think with lighting, texture archives etc. Hopefully we can have a Fist arena in the game with a completed mod!

I must credit Titan83 for his arena that he released for use of objects etc.

i think i'm going to cry :')

Oh my God. Now we can all Stages of wwe2k14 (Arena Editor) transfer into wwe2k15? Wuhu ROH, NJPW, WxW, ICW ECW Arena we come ^^

Great find man. The arena's probably work as there are no bones or shaders embedded in the yobj files for arena's.

Heres a quick shot of WCW Nitro. These are a long way off of a release there is alot of work to get these to work 100% ingame, there are alot of bugs to fix with the arenas.

nZMYIOy.jpgkes80lc.jpg

For everyone heres a quick tutorial on how to inject the objects into the pac.

What i do is first open the arena i want to put in the game say the Fist arena or WCW. in Xpacker I Then uncompress the files using xpacker and put them in a folder called YOBJs.

Then i rename each file that has been uncompressed to a .yobj file

I open every file in 3DS MAX 2011, so you have all objects there infront of you. 

Then follow the exact same steps and open up the arena entrance folder that you want to import the objects into.

Open up a new 3DS MAX windows so you have the old arena in one windows and the new arena in the other.

Then inject the yobj files that you want to put into the game using xpacker by replacing yobjs that you want  to replace with. Im not sure if there is any restrictions yet but if you find any let me know.

Please note that some of the objects wont look correct ingame since the textures of the new objects are not in the texture archive of the ingame arena pac file. I still have to have a look at these files yet.

If the quick tutorial was bit hard to understand it sounds probably sounds all over the shop, when have a chance i will update if for you all.

Edited by NickH049