Nicks 2K15 PC Mods / WCW Nitro Arena (RELEASED V 1.2) / K.O.T.R 2002

NickH049

Nice update, are you going to eventually replace the old logo through out the whole game?

Edited by Stoned Out 203

I just cannot get it to work :( I've tried everything but it's just showing the default belts.

what settings are you running the game with? resolution etc

I'm running full-screen 1920x1080 with MSAA and Vsync turned off. I've got shadows, depth of field, audience tessellation and max audience density turned on.

Edited by NexYT

ok i was thinking it you might of had to edit the belt_02 and belt_01 files but i think they are just for different parts of the entrances, if the superstar takes the belt off and holds it up etc

ok i was thinking it you might of had to edit the belt_02 and belt_01 files but i think they are just for different parts of the entrances, if the superstar takes the belt off and holds it up etc

Could you or anyone just upload the evt_belt03.pac file with the belt already installed? It would make it much easier for everyone.

its easier to upload a 1mb file then 80mb when its a simple inject using xpacker.

I can't figure out how to do this with X-Packer :/ I've never seen or used it before

How can I obtain X Packer without pay? I think I will need it if I want to put more mods in my pc, but I can't pay that Price for the x packer

Definitely not the place to ask, and wrong way to go about it. Either respect the man wishes, or not use the tool at all. No one here will go about it that way.