Nicks 2K15 PC Mods / WCW Nitro Arena (RELEASED V 1.2) / K.O.T.R 2002

NickH049

It won't inject for me. Getting an error when I try.

Never mind, fixed it, haha.

What did you do?

I did it wrong and it made my game crash, haha. Just had to fix the files via steam.

Hey man, just a suggestion, copy the file you're trying to work with to the desktop, and put a copy of it in a folder for a backup, then inject the desktop one, then copy it over to your original folder. 

If you make a copy of every file you edit, it's a lot easier to replace something that messes your game up instead of having to fix it with steam. I feel like fixing it with steam would delete every mod you've installed, am I correct? 

It won't inject for me. Getting an error when I try.

Never mind, fixed it, haha.

What did you do?

I did it wrong and it made my game crash, haha. Just had to fix the files via steam.

Hey man, just a suggestion, copy the file you're trying to work with to the desktop, and put a copy of it in a folder for a backup, then inject the desktop one, then copy it over to your original folder. 

If you make a copy of every file you edit, it's a lot easier to replace something that messes your game up instead of having to fix it with steam. I feel like fixing it with steam would delete every mod you've installed, am I correct? 

Yeah, but I barely had any anyway. I just re-copied them in.

Yeah, but I barely had any anyway. I just re-copied them in.

Okay that's good to know tho lol. I'm wondering, if when they release an update, will we have to all reinstall our mods? Only time will tell.

Edited by JDB

YEs we need to reinstall the Mods, Make a Backup maybe next week DLC Update, after this you need reinstall!

---

I need Help I oppen the .pac, save the 5004.pc and next? i will edit the texture to a TNA Belt but how do I do that? you can send me via PM a manual? How do I edit the texture? need that for my Impact Wrestling Project. Thank you! if you help me, I pack you in the credits of my TNA Impact Wrestling Project!

Edited by xWrestling

I'm getting an error as well when trying to inject within x-packer. "Unhandled exception has occured in your application... " I imagine this is due to being new with x-packer and not fully understanding the process yet.

i used xpacker 10, but it is saying the file size is not the same, the turnbuckle was just your avrage overwrite though, not sure about the belt though.

Edited by StormsWarning

this not the problem ^^ the problem is, how do I get the files back to the PAC. in xpacker they blaspheme not open as texture pac

ill tell you if you tell me what am i suppose to save it as :)

1. I have oppen  evt_belt03.pac with Xpacker ,

2. Extract the file: 5032.pac

3. Unpack the 5032.pac with Quickbms

The files in the file 5032.pac.unpacked

-0.YOBJ

-2.POF0

- color.dds

- nameplate_b.dds

- normal.dds

4. Modding the - color.dds , nameplate_b.dds , normal.dds

5. no ide how I the files back in 5032.pac

1. I have oppen  evt_belt03.pac with Xpacker ,

2. Extract the file: 5032.pac

3. Unpack the 5032.pac with Quickbms

The files in the file 5032.pac.unpacked

-0.YOBJ

-2.POF0

- color.dds

- nameplate_b.dds

- normal.dds

4. Modding the - color.dds , nameplate_b.dds , normal.dds

5. no ide how I the files back in 5032.pac

you use xpacker

very funny ^^ if I, with xpacker open the file. the structure looks different. than my Unpacked Ortner. No .dds no .YOBJ. only 3 .bpe FILES

well thats how you inject stuff back into the file

To save the .dds file I used dxtbmp and saved it as DXT1 with alpha I think. Except for one of the other files which is larger Is DXT5 And one of the other files which you will get a error it is too but you save as DXT1 and add 00's to the file using hex to make it exact size. I will do a full tutorial when I'm In front of my computer sorry if you don't understand this