Nicks 2K15 PC Mods / WCW Nitro Arena (RELEASED V 1.2) / K.O.T.R 2002

NickH049

hi for the people that already done it can u upload directly your evt_belt03.pac modified please ? i would like to do a simple copy and paste 

Just inject it.. Balor95 it really is simple if you just open your evt_belt pac in xpacker and inject the file and boot game and it should work if it doesn't then Your doing something wrong

I open the 5034.pac add the new files (100% same size) but it does not inject it to evt_belt03.pac, xpacker say error to me...

Edited by xWrestling

I open the 5034.pac add the new files (100% same size) but it does not inject it to evt_belt03.pac, xpacker say error to me...

im getting it too man

In Xpacker 10.2 I go file > open > PC Pac File > Pac container directories (epk8) > evt_belt03.

I scroll down to FileName 5004 and hit 'Inject File'. I browse to your file 5004.pac and click open. I get an error that says 'Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately. Index was outside the bounds of the array.'

• Like 1

ahh ok I was able to get it to work by going to File > Open > Xbox 360 \ ps3 new pac format \ pac containing directories

ya just did that it injected successfully idk why not on the other one it didnt work

OMG its still giving me the same error can anybody help me

ahh ok I was able to get it to work by going to File > Open > Xbox 360 \ ps3 new pac format \ pac containing directories

Could you upload or share the whole evt_belt03.pac file with the WHC mod already put please?

This can be easier for the ones who doesn't have X-packer, including me :c

• Like 1

Could you upload or share the whole evt_belt03.pac file with the WHC mod already put please?

download the free version then

I have only seen a paid versión of the Xpacker, and of course I dont know how to use it

There's tutorials on here man just search it up

You won't regret it xpacker is easy to use..

I'm a beginner in this type of things, for now I'm just changing all the titantrons in the game without sound using Bink Video, but its something easy

However when I see this belt, I want it so much

seconded