Nicks 2K15 PC Mods / WCW Nitro Arena (RELEASED V 1.2) / K.O.T.R 2002

NickH049

how do I get the files back to the 5003.pac?

i have, for example, belt.dds...

but is xpacker. 0000.bpe 000A.bpe 0001E.bpe and 0064.bpe

these are the .dds? and if so what do I have to replace it with what?

-----------
I have Make a US Belt Texture Pack. just like the original 2k texture.
I cut not just images. and put it on the old texture.
the problem I have. how do I get back into the 5003.pac? :(

My Texture.

Belt
belt.png
Belt_g
Belt_n
belt_n.png
Belt_r

I just say it because like al of you, I want to enjoy al the mods from now

I know the feeling bro. I'm right there with you. Unfortunately, guys have rules. And if they feel their work isn't being appreciated, then they'll probably stop doing it, which would kill the modding community. I'm thankful for the ones who do release their work to the community. I don't mind donating either.

I find his work also super good. Without him I would not yet figured out where the textures are. the new WWE Belt I could not have done better. but I need his help to my textures to get into the game. the community is indeed to mutually help each other?

My problem isnt that I dont want to donate, of course I could donare to X packer project

But its hard to get the money necessary for the donation, I'm not from usa, so I cant get the 14 dollars easy, that its the mininum donation for the x packer

My problem isnt that I dont want to donate, of course I could donare to X packer project

But its hard to get the money necessary for the donation, I'm not from usa, so I cant get the 14 dollars easy, that its the mininum donation for the x packer

Same here. But I should start saving up my money to donate. 

Edited by Checkmate

did not want to write someone a tutorial? how the textures back in the .pac gets? I want to put my TNA belts finished :(

Working on a updated Smackdown Arena Now. Has anyone ever came across a good quality horizontal smackdown logo?UdjPnMD.jpg

EDIT:
Just made this smackdown logo not 100% accurate but i will be using it 

Heres if anyone wants it..

kRWV0nf.png

Edited by NickH049

did not want to write someone a tutorial? how the textures back in the .pac gets? I want to put my TNA belts finished :(

to inject the textures back into the pac you edit the 000A file (you must uncompress this file) i think by memory as a texture archive and inject your textures i think i used DXT1 files and then inject the texture back into the PACH and inject the PACH Back into the main belt .pac

Edited by NickH049

Working on a updated Smackdown Arena Now. Has anyone ever came across a good quality horizontal smackdown logo?UdjPnMD.jpg

EDIT:

Just made this smackdown logo not 100% accurate but i will be using it 

Heres if anyone wants it..

kRWV0nf.png

oh my... amazing work man :D

I seriously have no idea why you guys would not just upload the already injected file, the only free x-packer version i found was version 8 or something, and it does not work at all, i can not find another solution to this problem, i do not have my own money to spend to donate for the real thing. Really, why wouldnt any of you just upload it? It would help me and so many others who are not modders and just want that one title in their game.

I seriously have no idea why you guys would not just upload the already injected file, the only free x-packer version i found was version 8 or something, and it does not work at all, i can not find another solution to this problem, i do not have my own money to spend to donate for the real thing. Really, why wouldnt any of you just upload it? It would help me and so many others who are not modders and just want that one title in their game.

Even though I think you could have asked this nicer, I do agree. We all should be uploading the pac file that is all together, no reason not to IMO.

Here's a good reason not to upload the whole pac. Internet usage. I don't care if you can't afford xpacker. My mods can be XPacker 10 exclusive then. I'm not going to waste my internet usage what is very limited using 3G wireless internet. Can you all stop whinging about not getting the whole pac because why can't your respect someone's views on something.

Edited by NickH049

Here's a good reason not to upload the whole pac. Internet usage. I don't care if you can't afford xpacker. My mods can be XPacker 10 exclusive then. I'm not going to waste my internet usage what is very limited using 3G wireless internet. Can you all stop whinging about not getting the whole pac because why can't your respect someone's views on something.

I wasn't complaining, it was just a question.

I really hope you don't have that sort of attitude.. I simply stated if we can we need to upload whole pac, I have fiber Internet so for me, it's no issue so I understand why you don't. Makes sense. I just think as with the other guy, no need to be rude. Just state you cannot upload the whole pac. You know we appreciate your work buddy.

The smackdown ring is this 2015 ? Or a custom one ?

It is based on the 2015 ring but the logo is not 100% accurate, so really it is custom.