**02/14 Valentines Day Arena Pack

Titavius

WOW are these going to be uploaded on CC ??? that retro Smackdown attitude era arena just killed mine.

Unfortunately, no.. they won't be going on CC. However, they can be used on any retail 360. You will need X-Packer 9 to inject them, though. 

WOW are these going to be uploaded on CC ??? that retro Smackdown attitude era arena just killed mine.

Unfortunately, no.. they won't be going on CC. However, they can be used on any retail 360. You will need X-Packer 9 to inject them, though. 

OK, so how and why did you upload the other arenas to CC , wasn't that a problem or  how does the glitch un glitche itself now or what please explain. Example first post of the topic those arenas you have uploaded.

Edited by BEAST987

OK, so how and why did you upload the other arenas to CC , wasn't that a problem or  how does the glitch un glitche itself now or what please explain. Example first post of the topic those arenas you have uploaded.

The Arenas I have on CC aren't glitched. They use a series of hacked textures to make up the Apron. Uploading glitched Arenas to CC will re-set the glitch on download.

EDIT

everything is now ready for download..

Attitude Era Arena Pack (Download/Inject Only)

A few changes...

I've fixed a few things, mainly quality issues, so now everything is the best possible quality.

The ramp texture has been updated, and the lettering on the Raw Is War arena apron has been re-sized.

I've also added the "World Wrestling Federation" apron into the '98 Heat arena.

The WWF One Night Only '97 arena has also been added to the pack. 

New screens below...

RIW1_zps64366c55.png

*NEW ramp texture
RIW2_zps00980d3d.png

RIW3_zps95a39495.png

SMK1_zpsc9ad2005.png

SMK2_zps87e9eea1.png

SMK3_zpsc2823104.png

HET1_zpsf3fc71d2.png

HET2_zps8e20bbd9.png

HET3_zps26ef6f12.png

ONO1_zps6d85dadd.png

ONO2_zps9f9c02ce.png

Edited by Titan83

So are you going to upload any more arenas to CC in the future or is that it those five mentioned in the first post

eventually i will. yes. just working on textures at the moment. 

Valentines Day Arena Pack

• St. Valentines Day Massacre 1999 Arena
  • Summerslam 1998 Arena
  • New Textured announce table
  • Textured Summerslam entrance plate

VDM1_zps7ea43ae0.png

VDM2_zpsf494e614.png

VDM3_zps7a1790ad.png

VDM4_zps97e2351e.png

SUM2_zpsd6a78d2c.png

SUM1_zps580355dd.png

SUM3_zpsccdb27e5.png

*Same terms apply. These cannot be used online, on CC or in story mode. By all means, you can try; however the glitch will reset and you will have to re-inject. Happy Valentines :)

Edited by Titan83

• Summerslam 1998 Arena

VDM1_zps7ea43ae0.png

VDM2_zpsf494e614.png

VDM3_zps7a1790ad.png

VDM4_zps97e2351e.png

SUM2_zpsd6a78d2c.png

SUM1_zps580355dd.png

SUM3_zpsccdb27e5.png

*Same terms apply. These cannot be used online, on CC or in story mode. By all means, you can try; however the glitch will reset and you will have to re-inject. Happy Valentines :)

A few questions if you don't mind? Because these arenas are so amazing can I still keep my caws after using your save.data and put these arena's into my save or how does that exactly work? 

• Summerslam 1998 Arena

VDM1_zps7ea43ae0.png

VDM2_zpsf494e614.png

VDM3_zps7a1790ad.png

VDM4_zps97e2351e.png

SUM2_zpsd6a78d2c.png

SUM1_zps580355dd.png

SUM3_zpsccdb27e5.png

A few questions if you don't mind? Because these arenas are so amazing can I still keep my caws after using your save.data and put these arena's into my save or how does that exactly work? 

My Save Data is included so that the info for the Arenas can be extracted, basically so they show up in your Save. I'm not exactly sure how it works, because I haven't needed to try it. (I'm sure somebody who has tried it will chip in here..)

You will also need the latest version of X Packer in order to inject. As long as you have that, these will work with any 360 console.   

These arenas are amazing! Do you think you'll do any current/more modern ones?

EDIT: Sorry I didn't see your post above, I commented on the first page.

Edited by Nazza

It's okay, man :) Now that PUR3 has released his tool, I'm going to finish off what I had planned for CAA. You guys can now inject them till your hearts content! I have a ruthless aggression pack in the works, and I'm probably going to get started on that some time this week :)

It's okay, man :) Now that PUR3 has released his tool, I'm going to finish off what I had planned for CAA. You guys can now inject them till your hearts content! I have a ruthless aggression pack in the works, and I'm probably going to get started on that some time this week :)

If you need a hand with anything, just ask. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Could you please upload the apron textures at least so I can do the glitch myself ??? Need the shotgun Saturday Night ring apron or at least tell us how to create them ???

Titan: I think I downloaded your St. Valentine's Day Massacre arena (or maybe someone elses) but I think it was yours.  It showed off your skillz lol

Titan: I think I downloaded your St. Valentine's Day Massacre arena (or maybe someone elses) but I think it was yours.  It showed off your skillz lol

Search tags ???

Search tags ???

I honestly don't remember it was about 1 1/2 weeks ago I downloaded it. It could have been titans or someone elses I typed in "Valentines"