• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Titavius

• BEAST987

• MepsiPax

• HotavioH

Hey dude, where's are the files for the download only arenas? Would love to play in these

probably this weekend.. i'm still toying around with those at the moment. the preview images above are good indications of the quality in-game... very little pixelation. right now, though i'm still trying to add things to make them look even better :)

Hey man, just downloaded the ones on CC and it looks like there is no logos on the commentary tables, was that intentional or did u just forget?

it's because the ring aprons use two 256x256 pt's. i left them blank for people to mess around with should they choose to. if you want to use designs, you can :)

When are you going to upload the Attitude era Smackdown arena 99-00???

I don't play online with those arenas anyway ???

probably this weekend.. i'm still toying around with those at the moment. the preview images above are good indications of the quality in-game... very little pixelation. right now, though i'm still trying to add things to make them look even better  :)

Hey Titan, these are awesome. As someone who's looking at getting into C-A-A with the new glitch, do you know what's the absolute max no. of glitch PT's we can apply is?

Quick question Titan, I understand your a busy guy but how do you texture those ramps?

Doesn't seem to be textures, seeing they light up with the entrances of Superstars.

Ah ok, I thought that they didn't actually light up, it was to do with them being white and black and when superstars have certain colour lights, it gives off the impression they r lighting up.

Does this make sense or am I being retarded ?

To answer the question about the ramp, yes, they're textured. The original colour of the ramp texture is a very pale yellow as can be seen here. (The same colour as the lights above)

25higia.jpg

With regards to how many glitched PT's we can use, I'm not entirely sure. I think it may be six, maybe more. You basically have to 'glitch the glitch' so to speak. I'm gonna test something out tonight, if it works (and I'm confident it will) then i'll post some updated screen caps :)

To be honest, I think the glitched arenas are the way forward. I like uploading arenas to CC, but with that comes the many restrictions that the mode imposes on you. I'd like to create realistic arenas, put everything I have into them and then upload them here for you guys to inject. That may be what I do from now on. Again, though.. I'm still testing the glitch limits. It can only get better from here. 

Edited by Titan83

Oh ok well let me be the first to say thanks for the arenas the other ones look awesome in game. I saw Paul glitch vid the other day im guna try it again didn't have much success last time. Im computer illiterate lol so CC is my best friend . So thanks again.

thanks for the kind words, guys :) just updating you on these.. i think i wanna give them a couple more days before i upload them. i've been testing out the glitch a little further.. you can basically get four high-res PT's glitched onto the apron. it's difficult, i'm not gonna lie. to get two pt's glitched, you simply follow the instructions.. this is the known way. to get a further two, you need to 'glitch the glitch' and it's a different way of doing it every time.

i'm also trying out some new ramp textures, taken directly from the wwe '13 files. the quality is fantastic. the ramp texture i was using was basically an up close screenshot i took of the ramp.  

i hope to have some new screens up very soon :)