**02/14 Valentines Day Arena Pack

Titavius

All of Titan's created arenas that are uploaded to CC work fine no logo disappearing glitch, thats why am wondering, can you please upload the Smackdown Attitude Era arena.

Someone already has uploaded one but in game the logos disappear and only the holy shite and omg generic logos appear on the ring apron. Previewing it it looks all fine and am talking about offline playing in these arenas.

So Titan Please upload the Smackdown Attitude Era arena, and try doing Shotgun Saturday Night , thanks.

There'd be no point in uploading any of these, because they are glitched. The second you open it up in-game, the apron PT's will vanish and the glitch will re-set itself.

To anybody wondering about how to inject, you'd have to rehash/resign, and place them in your game save. You cannot change the slot number until you actually go in-game. For this reason, they are slot numbers 42, 43, 44, and 45 (should you already have a fair amount of Arenas already.) 

This is what I'd try. If it doesn't work, you might need an Arena injector (I'm not sure if there is one? I may be wrong) 

Edited by Titan83

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Titavius

• BEAST987

• HotavioH

• Big Booty Daddy

I would kill for arenas like that :( Isn't there any way to atleast upload the textures on PS3? Like, do you have a friend or do you know someone else who could up the textures on PS3 or smth?

Anyways, those Arenas look absolutely stunning! I'm not even kidding, I was almost certainly sure you showed footage from WWE 13 on the pic where Mankind Double Axehandled Kane! Good work!

Hey Bro", I think that you will need to share Your SaveData, because, like in my case, to insert it with the X-Packer, I need to extract Info's from it.

ahh, i'll post the SaveData shortly. does this mean everybody will be able to use them, or just those with x-packer 9? 

Hey Bro", I think that you will need to share Your SaveData, because, like in my case, to insert it with the X-Packer, I need to extract Info's from it.

ahh, i'll post the SaveData shortly. does this mean everybody will be able to use them, or just those with x-packer 9?

For now, I think that only who has the XP9 can do it...

For now, I think that only who has the XP9 can do it...

ahh, fair enough. the savedata has been uploaded and i've put it in the OP. if you test these, could you let me know if everything is working in-game? if the aprons dissapear, then i think it might be a no-go. 

Checked and Noticed Something. Even with the XP9, we can't add it... The tool only work with the first 30 Slots... Those arena are in 40-43

so they'd work if i changed the slots and re-uploaded them?

Awwwe man that would be cool if you can upload that Attitude Era version of Thursday Night Smackdown on the xbox 360 community creations. Anyways excellent work and looking forward to other future projects from you. 

Signed up here just to say thank you for the awesome arenas on CC. that 95 raw arena has really kept the game going for me, especially every time i see the ring aprons up close. The texture quality is amazing. 

Do you think you might be creating other attitude era arenas for download on CC? I'd especially love to see an in your house arena or even a downloadable version of your sunday night heat / original smackdown arenas.

Thanks for making the game interesting again!

Man I'm in love with your AE arenas ! Top notch ! Although, I might not be correct, but didnt Sunday Night Heat have black ropes? But your creations are amazing man, fair play

Well using the glitch, finally got the hand of it I created the retro Summerslam arena and Smackdown 1999 attitude era using the ring apron textures on CC.

Do you have the Shotgun Saturday Night Ring apron texutures only arena I need left to create and am done in CAA mode, and plus I would like to thank the idiots who never tested the ring apron resize issue for WWE 2K14.

Edited by BEAST987

The .car only arena still need fixing before they can be re-downloaded. i basically still have to change the slots in-game and extract them again. i'm hoping that'll be before the weekend. it's more likely than not. 

The Heat arena is based on the late '99 Ovaltron arena that housed both SmackDown and the Heat tapings. It's basically just the SmackDown arena, but all they did was change the ring aprons. There should be a video on WWE's YT that took place on a Heat with the blue ropes visible. (I may do the early '99 Raw arena version at some point)

I may have a Shotgun Sat Night apron in the works, maybe even an arena for CC.. i'll keep you posted on that  

A few changes...

I've fixed a few things, mainly quality issues, so now everything is the best possible quality.

The ramp texture has been updated, and the lettering on the Raw Is War arena apron has been re-sized.

I've also added the "World Wrestling Federation" apron into the '98 Heat arena.

The WWF One Night Only '97 arena has also been added to the pack. 

Slot 11: RIW '97 http://www.mediafire.com/download/gkr6dsmv9bg40tt/RAW_IS_WAR_'97.rar

Slot 12: Heat '97-'98 http://www.mediafire.com/download/hvmigwndafvm5m3/HEAT_'97-'98.rar

Slot 13: RIW '98-'99 http://www.mediafire.com/download/ot1y5smhaivjvdr/RAW_IS_WAR_'98-'99.rar

Slot 14: SD '99-'00 http://www.mediafire.com/download/30s346w04xz5t7i/SMACKDOWN_'99-'00.rar

Slot 15: Heat (Ovaltron) http://www.mediafire.com/download/n82l1oh4xtf1clo/HEAT_'99-'00.rar

Slot 16: ONO '97 http://www.mediafire.com/download/mjz4quo43efv21s/ONE_NIGHT_ONLY_'97.rar

New screens below...

RIW1_zps64366c55.png

*NEW ramp texture

RIW2_zps00980d3d.png

RIW3_zps95a39495.png

SMK1_zpsc9ad2005.png

SMK2_zps87e9eea1.png

SMK3_zpsc2823104.png

HET1_zpsf3fc71d2.png

HET2_zps8e20bbd9.png

HET3_zps26ef6f12.png

ONO1_zps6d85dadd.png