• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Titavius

• BEAST987

• MepsiPax

• HotavioH

ThePacmanClassic: YUP! Sure got that apron photoshop effect looking tight & realistic!

I miss the 90's where WWF would not pad the crowd floor so we could see the wooden floor, like how they do in Japan. I also miss when WWF used smaller arenas, those were the days :cool:

The arena's i'm uploading here will take up slots 40-50 in-game. As long as you have those slots free, you can just download the file, resign it to your save and place it in the game file. You can then move it to whatever slot you want in-game. Trust me, it's alot easier.

Edited by Titan83

Lovely arenas. As much as I like the in-game AE ones from last year, I just can't stand to replace the in-game ones. So these will be extremely handy for me :)

Are they using the same rinskirt texture/black colour? are are those edited?

Lovely arenas. As much as I like the in-game AE ones from last year, I just can't stand to replace the in-game ones. So these will be extremely handy for me :)

Are they using the same rinskirt texture/black colour? are are those edited?

The RIW and SD aprons are basically the WWE '13 aprons re-done in Photoshop.I only had the '13 aprons in a small size, so I made copys and polished them to look like the 2k14 in-game aprons :). Everything else I make this year will be based on this design. (example, the RAW '03 apron)

The glitched arenas have textured ramps and turnbuckles. These textures are straight from WWE '13 / 2K14. (The shot of Goldberg is also a nice shot of the textured pads)

Edited by Titan83

Thats straight out awesome! I'd love it if the mat on the outside could be textured.

Its ashame you had the small textures (As I'm sure someone would of got them for you). But fantastic work :) My only gripe is the WWF logos haha :p