Jump to content

Lynch's 2K22 Mods & Ports Emporium - RELEASES HAVE BEGUN!


Pepsiguy2

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Pepsiguy2 said:

I already have 160 hrs on my Xbox version without mods ūüė≠

holy! lol I had the deluxe early access and I thought my 45 hours was a lot 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/1/2022 at 4:15 PM, Pepsiguy2 said:

I should probably organize this thread for when the tool is out :D

Fortnite models work so good in this.

657b63ab51.jpg

58817391b5.jpg

 

9fb34f0236.jpg 

when do the tools get release ? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I stopped guessing. I don't know. I don't make it. He keeps adding to it. Patience is a virtue. 

 

Anyway 

WWE_2K22_4_2_2022_1_47_44_PM.jpg WWE_2K22_4_2_2022_1_47_41_PM.jpg 

Edited by Pepsiguy2
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, StoneColdSteveNash said:

broooo why do these ports look so good!? damn near like they belong

Cuz I know how weights and PBR texturing workflow works. I studied this shit. I am also making my own wrestling game right now so also theres skill from there.

9 hours ago, bob cook said:

WHAT CAKETOOLS ARE YOU USING TO OPEN CAK FILES THANKS

 

ITS UNREALESED I AM A BETA TESTER FOR IT, IT WILL BE OUT VERY SOON. YOURE WELCOME

  • Too Sweet 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I am looking forward to this tool as I saw someone mention that using it to add modded wrestlers is easier than 2K19 but I am curious does it add new wrestlers to the roster or is it just a model replacer so you have to choose which default wrestlers to overwrite with a new model.  I am also curious if there is anything like the pofo stuff for movesets and entrances so hope we see this tool beta soon.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Darkness Muta said:

I am looking forward to this tool as I saw someone mention that using it to add modded wrestlers is easier than 2K19 but I am curious does it add new wrestlers to the roster or is it just a model replacer so you have to choose which default wrestlers to overwrite with a new model.  I am also curious if there is anything like the pofo stuff for movesets and entrances so hope we see this tool beta soon.  

The version I have cannot add but I believe the full version will as Hanleys knows how to do it. The reason it keeps getting delayed is because he finds out something new, and adds to it. He wants it to be the most complete package before release, I think?
 

They're currently adding vertex coloring in Blender for hair, as well as face anim research right now. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/3/2022 at 7:33 AM, Pepsiguy2 said:

I stopped guessing. I don't know. I don't make it. He keeps adding to it. Patience is a virtue. 

 

Anyway 

WWE_2K22_4_2_2022_1_47_44_PM.jpg WWE_2K22_4_2_2022_1_47_41_PM.jpg 

got any screens of 2k19/2k20 models when they're first put in?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/4/2022 at 3:30 PM, Pepsiguy2 said:

Cuz I know how weights and PBR texturing workflow works. I studied this shit. I am also making my own wrestling game right now so also theres skill from there.

ITS UNREALESED I AM A BETA TESTER FOR IT, IT WILL BE OUT VERY SOON. YOURE WELCOME

Hey man so these new  cake tools can just place them in instead the whole how 2k20s was to mod..like a drag drop file in game ? So you dont have to do some much stuff. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, ACLDWRLD said:

got any screens of 2k19/2k20 models when they're first put in?

There is a port of Lita and Adam Cole on twitter if you just search 2k22 mods.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Twistedmisery666‚ĄĘ said:

Hey man so these new  cake tools can just place them in instead the whole how 2k20s was to mod..like a drag drop file in game ? So you dont have to do some much stuff. 

You don't drag and drop anymore into caketools. It generates a new cak for you. You just place mods in any folder on your pc and tell it which folder

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Pepsiguy2 said:

You don't drag and drop anymore into caketools. It generates a new cak for you. You just place mods in any folder on your pc and tell it which folder

That's very interesting to hear. It seems that somethings will definitely be alot easier than others for this game. I've heard Adam Cole textures weren't completely removed from the game as well. Can't wait. Have a nice day pepsi.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, WeGoku said:

That's very interesting to hear. It seems that somethings will definitely be alot easier than others for this game. I've heard Adam Cole textures weren't completely removed from the game as well. Can't wait. Have a nice day pepsi.

Just his face texture is in by mistake. Nothing else. Same as 20.Can't really do anything with that

Edited by Pepsiguy2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I hope if people start porting over those old arenas from the past games that they remove that stupid old school filter.  That filter is one of the dumbest things in the game as it might make some sense if it was an arena from the 1970s if they are trying to make it look like something from an old VHS tape but not for an arena from the past 25 years.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/7/2022 at 12:06 PM, Pepsiguy2 said:

You don't drag and drop anymore into caketools. It generates a new cak for you. You just place mods in any folder on your pc and tell it which folder

That's interesting. Do you think he would be able to do the same for Custom Themes?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, eggie25 said:

That's interesting. Do you think he would be able to do the same for Custom Themes?

no, thatll always need sound editor

4 hours ago, Darkness Muta said:

I hope if people start porting over those old arenas from the past games that they remove that stupid old school filter.  That filter is one of the dumbest things in the game as it might make some sense if it was an arena from the 1970s if they are trying to make it look like something from an old VHS tape but not for an arena from the past 25 years.  

the filter is a program thing, not a model thing. It doesnt carry over unless you set it on the slot. You can remove them from any in game arena too once we find the hex block for it. 

Ya boi got custom belt mods working GbUqLHp.jpeg 

  • Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/9/2022 at 5:13 PM, Pepsiguy2 said:

no, thatll always need sound editor

the filter is a program thing, not a model thing. It doesnt carry over unless you set it on the slot. You can remove them from any in game arena too once we find the hex block for it. 

Ya boi got custom belt mods working GbUqLHp.jpeg 

thats amazing

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Moss43 said:

You think we are going to be able to edit titantron again?

trons are editable the same as always excepted theyre now all condensed into a single bk2.

 

 

did u guys know we can add physics to custom items now?

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Pepsiguy2 changed the title to Lynch's 2K22 Mods & Ports Emporium - RELEASES HAVE BEGUN!
  • Pepsiguy2 locked this topic
  • Pepsiguy2 unlocked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...