I tried and followed all the instructions but every time I import it, it just says "couldn't inject file, reason: File is locked. Do you have the game opened?" even though my game is closed and everything 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was messing around trying to back up music.pck files. And changing few themes. I tried to overwrite the changes with backed up files. The previous changes was not overwritten. I was wondering is this somehow possible? Aiming to create "sound profiles" that you can switch around while using multiple saves.

This tool is just awesome, i use it for a custom universe and it makes it feel much more realistic that wrestlers come out with their own music.

I've read that the Sound-ID Helper broke during one of the 2k18 updates. Is there any chance for it to work again in the future?

@TheVisitorXis there a way this year to get rid of all the specific commentary for superstars? I know there was in 2K19 but cant remember how to do it. As were replacing say for instance humberto Carillo with Bryan danielson. It gets rather annoying when the keep calling him Humberto ha. Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/31/2022 at 8:32 AM, kye said:

Is this tool broken for anyone else or is it just me? Whenever I import a WEM it says it injected successfully but nothing changes.

It stopped working for me after the last update. I didn't touch anything; hadn't played the game in a month or two, but after the update, my songs stopped playing and it was the default in-game music that I had replaced. Anyone else have this issue? Any advice? 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, does anybody else can't add files in sound editor 2022? I try everything but i got this "Error : Couldn't play source file" Please help me and sorry for my bad english i'm french, I hope you understand what I said

4 hours ago, Manny667 said:

Hi, does anybody else can't add files in sound editor 2022? I try everything but i got this "Error : Couldn't play source file" Please help me and sorry for my bad english i'm french, I hope you understand what I said

check your computer storage. if its full it wont be able to add

On 10/18/2022 at 7:28 AM, senorcyborg said:

It stopped working for me after the last update. I didn't touch anything; hadn't played the game in a month or two, but after the update, my songs stopped playing and it was the default in-game music that I had replaced. Anyone else have this issue? Any advice? 

Same here! It worked 3 months ago when i last played, i didnt play in hose 3 months and now is not working even if I inject them again. Help please

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sound Editor 2022 by TheVisitorX 2022 without virus flag, for those who couldn't download: tinyurl.com/5czzaz3v
The flag was from the wwise file.

You can download Wwise separately Wwise | Audiokinetic  in official site 

1.  Download SoundEditor, Extrack to any folder

2. Download WWise Launcher, install the version 2017.2 to any folder

3. Be happy without flag virus

Edited by MRYetarian
Correction
  • Like 1