1 hour ago, Waldoocsplay said:

If you use Firefox to download the .wem files, firefox automatically turns the .wem files to .wav files. But chrome doesn't do this

Interesting, thanks for letting me know!

WWE2K22 sound editor works for entrance songs but it does not change the theme that plays after you win a match and it just plays the previous theme before you replay it. any insight on how to fix that please?

10 hours ago, berzerlertriple6 said:

WWE2K22 sound editor works for entrance songs but it does not change the theme that plays after you win a match and it just plays the previous theme before you replay it. any insight on how to fix that please?

You need to change the music in Victory too

sometimes when I upload songs and try to play them in the sound editor it goes silent. It also plays silent in the game. when I reopen sound editor that changed song dissapears from the list, no matter how many times I open the pac. The files are already converted to .wem files. It only does this to a few tracks. For example I tried updating Sonya's theme but after importing, the track went silent and Sonya dissapeared from the list after reopening the editor. Am I doing something wrong? The only way to get the tracks to return is by pasting the backup into the game folder.

20 hours ago, PARZIVAL0006 said:

yes i converted it but it doesn't work

and when I import it tells me: Error couldn't create backup file

Change your backup directory in settings and make sure you have enough space and rights to write files to this directory or disable backups!

7 hours ago, fundango69 said:

sometimes when I upload songs and try to play them in the sound editor it goes silent. It also plays silent in the game. when I reopen sound editor that changed song dissapears from the list, no matter how many times I open the pac. The files are already converted to .wem files. It only does this to a few tracks. For example I tried updating Sonya's theme but after importing, the track went silent and Sonya dissapeared from the list after reopening the editor. Am I doing something wrong? The only way to get the tracks to return is by pasting the backup into the game folder.

Your sound file is corrupt. Restore it with a backup. Unfortunately, a small number of people have had this problem for years, which I was never able to reproduce here.  If you like, you can describe exactly how you proceeded with the import. Therefore, which theme, which file etc. Are you sure that you have only used wem files for import?

Can you upload and send me your pck file?

Edited by TheVisitorX

Yes I can send you everything, what i did is below!

1. First off I opened Sound Editor 2022 on PC.  (Ran as Administrator this time)

2. I hit file, open, and selected "music_1.pck"

3. I selected "Classical 1" , right clicked and selected Import.

4. I Selected a Franky Monet converted .wem file and hit open.

5. I right clicked and hit play. Nothing but silence.

6. I tried to play a few other tracks like Chyna and Big E and no audio played.

7. I reopened the app and "Classical 1" was missing. I attempted to play audio on other themes and they play perfectly. (Big E and Chyna)

8. I went on to replace "Bodybuilder" with a wem track that worked previously.  Bodybuilder disappeared before but this time it worked so it appears there may be an issue with the .wem file. The same .wem file did work fine in 2k19 if I recall correctly. 

Edited by fundango69
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, lee13022 said:

i have not  experiencing that issue at all

Well thats odd. I havent done anything unusual on my pc, i reinstalled everything and same error. I loaded up previous years of SE and all work fine still. Hopefully someone knows.

9 minutes ago, lee13022 said:

did you install the sound program its needed ? the wise

yeah, and when this started i even uninstalled that and reinstalled it. the odd thing is it was working a few days ago so its something i may have done or something broke my copy when the patch dropped. i had already replaced about 20 themes with no issues

Hi,

the tool work fine, however I'm experiencing one issue. I replaced Modern 3 with nWo theme song and Western 3 with The Fiend theme song. When I set Western 3 as The Fiends' music, the nWo song starts playing in the middle of the entrance. Any solutions?

37 minutes ago, patsnwo said:

Hi,

the tool work fine, however I'm experiencing one issue. I replaced Modern 3 with nWo theme song and Western 3 with The Fiend theme song. When I set Western 3 as The Fiends' music, the nWo song starts playing in the middle of the entrance. Any solutions?

It's an issue with the Fiend entrance, it starts playing a random song when the character appears on stage

39 minutes ago, layto said:

It's an issue with the Fiend entrance, it starts playing a random song when the character appears on stage

Is it actually random, as in a different song each time? Otherwise the easiest way of fixing this setting the entrance music to a file you've replaced with the firefly funhouse theme, and then replacing the song that plays after (Modern 3 was mentioned) as the rest of the entrance music.

Edit: It changes to Alexa Bliss' old theme for me. Very strange.

Edited by Argon

Does anyone have a video or something on how to use it? I've never used it before so I have no idea what to do with it

Dw I found a vid! Awesome!

Edited by SLGG