TITLE BELTS TUTORIAL (PART 1) : USING MODDED TITLE BELTS IN 2K19. (editing the title belt data in the misc05_save.pac file

BlindedByTheGrace

27 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi,

One workaround for the issue you face with the callnames is to assign the unused AWA championship belt or internet champion callnames to that slot so all you need to do is inject the AEW  title callnames over the AWA champion or internet champion callnames in sound editor. You will need to ensure you have the complete customdata. xml  file for sound editor 2k19 downloaded so you will see all the listings for the AWA and internet championship

https://prowrestlingmods.io/file/0aac0994bf70a5964f1e0f1d92c96511

The ring announcer data for title belts is covered in part 3 of the belts tutorial, but if you send me the sound_p30.pac file in your pac\audio folder, I can quickly modify the data and assign it to the Spinner Belt slot so it is announced as the AWA title.

Oh, that would be great, thank you! Can you please send me the link to the 3 part of your tutorial, I couldn't find it(

Here is the link to my file: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/19iUa9wjvlgUxdpkjGhZdsZR3xV-wSeC4?usp=sharing. Also, can you please assign Internet championship call names to Smoking Skull Championship? I'm planning to install TNT championship over it :).

And still, just for the sake of interest, how should I change .pac prop files if I will need to do it some day? 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Areshka121 said:

Oh, that would be great, thank you! Can you please send me the link to the 3 part of your tutorial, I couldn't find it(

Here is the link to my file: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/19iUa9wjvlgUxdpkjGhZdsZR3xV-wSeC4?usp=sharing. Also, can you please assign Internet championship call names to Smoking Skull Championship? I'm planning to install TNT championship over it :).

And still, just for the sake of interest, how should I change .pac prop files if I will need to do it some day? 

Hi,

Here is a link to the title belt tutorial part 3 

I have modified the sound_p30.pac file you sent me . It is included in this zip along with two belt prop files from wwe2k16 which you can use as pac file templates.

https://mega.nz/file/5UATAC4Q#hPkcPQ8t0mIr56yFi-jfeDqYHF7C30LNNk9Fy0xKLIc

You can't change the ID of belt prop files from 2k17 to 2k19 . 

What you have to do is open each [pac  file in Pac Editor, extract the file inside, open either of the files I sent, then inject the extracted file inside.

The ID of these files is changed by opening the file in Hxd, scrolling down to offset row 800 and changing the ID as shown here. 2k19 belt props files can't be modified this way.

49bPVaB.jpg

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi,

Here is a link to the title belt tutorial part 3 

I have modified the sound_p30.pac file you sent me . It is included in this zip along with two belt prop files from wwe2k16 which you can use as pac file templates.

https://mega.nz/file/5UATAC4Q#hPkcPQ8t0mIr56yFi-jfeDqYHF7C30LNNk9Fy0xKLIc

You can't change the ID of belt prop files from 2k17 to 2k19 . 

What you have to do is open each [pac  file in Pac Editor, extract the file inside, open either of the files I sent, then inject the extracted file inside.

The ID of these files is changed by opening the file in Hxd, scrolling down to offset row 800 and changing the ID as shown here. 2k19 belt props files can't be modified this way.

49bPVaB.jpg

Thank you very much, I got it! 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Which strings in the string_win file are for the 91' WCW World Tag belt and which ones are for the WCW World Tag Team belt? I've tried to edit them but got confused as there's many repetitions of 'WCW World Tag Team Championship'

• 1 month later...

I'm having a lot of trouble understanding this and following along. I'm relatively new to modding 2K19 - managed to get some wrestlers and their GFX in with a couple bumps here and there - and even with this guide, I'm confused. What I'm wanting to do is add in the AEW TNT title (replaces the Smoking Skull title) and the AEW World title (replaces the Spinner Belt); alongside the belts, adding/changing the voice lines so they're accurate to the respective titles, and adding in the video files for the belts.

My idea I had for at least the video, was to find the corresponding prop ID's and set up the video files that way. But I'd rather have the titles in the game first, before I do that. Unfortunately though, I'm very lost with what I'm supposed to do. There wasn't an explanation on how to convert the decimals to hex, which is the one thing that sticks out to me. Even then, I'm honestly not sure if I could still understand the guide properly.

I also came across a comment where just changing the prop ID of a modded title can't be done as there's a more in-depth process to "changing the title slot" of the modded title, essentially. At least, that's my understanding of it. I'm not entirely sure on what to do here as this is a lot more daunting of a task than I originally thought, which is frustrating, just to add a couple titles in. (I know I could just drag & drop, and potentially leave it at that, but I do want the "extra" stuff like video files and voice lines.)

Is there any way someone can help? It'd be much appreciated.