TITLE BELTS TUTORIAL (PART 1) : USING MODDED TITLE BELTS IN 2K19. (editing the title belt data in the misc05_save.pac file

BlindedByTheGrace

4 hours ago, TheCorePACH said:

is there any memory table for this title modding?

17 minutes ago, TheCorePACH said:

bro actually i just wanna edit the textures....see the universal title is red in game i am gonna make it to the new blue version...and yeh i found the way to edit the textures it is located in pac/prop folder.....and now i am currently making memory table of every titles in that prop folder which will allow people to mod the championship title....it is just my small contribution to our community maybe by tmr i will release my memory table.... so ur memory table and my memory table is gonna make people title modding easier!!!

Hi, 

The Universal title belt and belts with a nameplate don’t use the textures in the belt prop files located in the pac/prop folder.

If you remove the two belt prop files for the Universal title and replace them with the files for the blue universal title, the belt will still be red in the game. This is why modders have placed the modded universal title on a different slot rathe than over the default belt.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TheCorePACH said:

OMG!!! SO how CAN WE MOD THE TEXTURES FOR CHAMPIONSHIP...from where the game loads the texture for titles pls say that! thanks for informing me

You can mod the textures for the Universal championship belt, but you will have to replace  a different belt as you can’t replace belts with nameplates. There is a blue universal title mod but it can’t directly replace the red one. No matter what edits you make, the game will still load the red one.

All the current titles with nameplates can’t be replaced directly, which is why most modders place the current title belt mods over one of the old belts.

Just now, TheCorePACH said:

ohhh so this title modding is not at all easy ryt??

Well that’s if you are replacing belts with nameplates.Those are limitations set by the developer due to the way nameplates are implemented in the game.

However if you have a title belt mod , like the Universal title , and It replaced an old belt like the old US title , it’s possible to modify the ring announcer data so the belt is announced as Universal title on the US title slot.

• Like 1

but bro i think it is possible....because a user in 2kmods has created new US title mod for 2k19 which is apparently done in the same manner which i have done!

• 1 month later...

Hi, 

There are a few ways you could do it, depending on the tools you have installed in your game. You will need these tools .Pac Editor, OODL tools, 2KM Arc. If you can confirm which of these you have installed , then I will be able to proceed with the instructions.

His grammar and sentence structure is out of this world... Bitch this and ass that. Dude needs to go back to grade school. BTW dude, I served in the military and, I ain't no bitch, I can fight, unlike some.

• What? 1

• 4 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Heelmods said:

I wish we can add more slots instead of using the 3 unused slots :(

Hi, 

Unfortunately no. The developers didn’t assign multiple unused memory addresses for title belts. The slots used for Create Championship will not save in memory when assigned to modded titles.

• 2 weeks later...

hey, in wrestleminus when i try changing the gender it says "Destination array was not long enough. Check destIndex and length, and the array's lower bounds." im not sure what to do, but im wondering if it would work if you changed it on hex

1 minute ago, palse said:

hey, in wrestleminus when i try changing the gender it says "Destination array was not long enough. Check destIndex and length, and the array's lower bounds." im not sure what to do, but im wondering if it would work if you changed it on hex

Hi. What value were you trying to change in the file ? Those values are checkboxes and you can only tick one. 

20 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi. What value were you trying to change in the file ? Those values are checkboxes and you can only tick one. 

I am not sure what value as I am a bit new to moding the championship I was trying to change was "Tag Team Championship 10-16" (bronze) and on the top it says Pacs Loaded: false)also thanks for the help

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, marcomiguelbobo said:

@BlindedByTheGrace i wanted to change the name of the Intercontinental Championship '94 to the WWE Intercontinental Championship?

Hi, you can just open the string_win.pac file in wrestleminus, search for INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP 94, then remove the 94 at the end of each string name.

11 minutes ago, marcomiguelbobo said:

@BlindedByTheGrace It doesn't work me editing every string name in WWE 2K19. I eliminate '94 from every string name and then regenarate the chunk.def and doesn't worked at the select title for the match.

Hi, which string file did you modify? It should be the string file in the 2k19/mods/superstring/pac/string/win. Folder.

if the 94 is still showing, it will mean you haven’t edited all the entries or you are editing a file which the game isn’t reading.

• 1 month later...
On 1/1/2021 at 10:01 PM, BlindedByTheGrace said:

if you are going to make changes to the string name for a belt, I am going to assume you already know how to edit string names in the string_win.pac file using Wrestleminus. This is sort of a prerequisite step.

The strings ID 's you will need to change are

3347C

33C4C

33B13 -delete the symbol and change to AEW  (dont add anything else)

33AAF - change WWE to AEW  (dont add anything else)

I'm having a problem with importing renders...can you explain it with some details...

1 hour ago, yash pamnani said:

I'm having a problem with importing renders...can you explain it with some details...

Hi. Which renders are you trying to import.? You will have to be more specific about the issue you are facing.

• 1 month later...

Hello!

I would like to ask how should I change prop .pac file in order to assign championship mod to different slot? 

For example, I've installed AEW World Championship belt which replaces WWE Spinner belt. And also I've replaced call names for this title. Unforunately, WWE Spinner belt has the same call names as current WWE Championship, so if I use WWE championship in my matches ring announcer introduce wrestler as AEW champion. 

And so the first thing I thought was to change some other title so that there would be no such incidents. Although if there is an easier way, let me know, please!

In instructions of this mod it is said to use hex editor to replace different title by modded one. But I don't actually understand what in particular should I change.

1 hour ago, Areshka121 said:

Hello!

I would like to ask how should I change prop .pac file in order to assign championship mod to different slot? 

For example, I've installed AEW World Championship belt which replaces WWE Spinner belt. And also I've replaced call names for this title. Unforunately, WWE Spinner belt has the same call names as current WWE Championship, so if I use WWE championship in my matches ring announcer introduce wrestler as AEW champion. 

And so the first thing I thought was to change some other title so that there would be no such incidents. Although if there is an easier way, let me know, please!

In instructions of this mod it is said to use hex editor to replace different title by modded one. But I don't actually understand what in particular should I change.

Hi,

One workaround for the issue you face with the callnames is to assign the unused AWA championship belt or internet champion callnames to that slot so all you need to do is inject the AEW  title callnames over the AWA champion or internet champion callnames in sound editor. You will need to ensure you have the complete customdata. xml  file for sound editor 2k19 downloaded so you will see all the listings for the AWA and internet championship

https://prowrestlingmods.io/file/0aac0994bf70a5964f1e0f1d92c96511

The ring announcer data for title belts is covered in part 3 of the belts tutorial, but if you send me the sound_p30.pac file in your pac\audio folder, I can quickly modify the data and assign it to the Spinner Belt slot so it is announced as the AWA title.