Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

35 minutes ago, LeBron James said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blqEbUTanaEI want to use 2K20 Roman Reigns Title to match this CGI

Hi,

The modder has created an advanced entrance with the cgi used as a full screen titantron video at some point in the intro.

The way to use it with Roman Reigns 2k20 title entrance is to use the same effect in easy entrance which is possible. 
I can see the modder used Finn Balor Demon intro which is about 37 seconds long. The Roman Reigns champion entrance effect file will have to be modified so it plays the titantron in full screen about 10-12 secs into the intro till he comes out.

27 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi,

The modder has created an advanced entrance with the cgi used as a full screen titantron video at some point in the intro.

The way to use it with Roman Reigns 2k20 title entrance is to use the same effect in easy entrance which is possible. 
I can see the modder used Finn Balor Demon intro which is about 37 seconds long. The Roman Reigns champion entrance effect file will have to be modified so it plays the titantron in full screen about 10-12 secs into the intro till he comes out.

Can you modify it ?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LeBron James said:

Can you modify it ?

Yes it can be. Can you download and replace the entrance and effect files for the 2k20 Roman Reigns title entrance with these to see if  it works properly with the cgi mod. 

https://mega.nz/file/RM5mQZJS#rfxeDjuRX0k0UOSOsjm6QsMJv30S3FboySq055CgZLg

Edited by BlindedByTheGrace

I have no idea if this is possible. Since we can't use the ported entrances from 2k20 in advanced entrance. Is there anyway to create stone cold's 2k19 stage and ramp entrance with 2k20's ring entrance? 

I hate the way he walks to the ring for 2k20 but love how he climbs the turnbuckle it's just smoother. And the opposite for 2k19. I like the way he walks to the ring but I hate how he gets on the turnbuckles. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mr3fjc said:

I have no idea if this is possible. Since we can't use the ported entrances from 2k20 in advanced entrance. Is there anyway to create stone cold's 2k19 stage and ramp entrance with 2k20's ring entrance? 

I hate the way he walks to the ring for 2k20 but love how he climbs the turnbuckle it's just smoother. And the opposite for 2k19. I like the way he walks to the ring but I hate how he gets on the turnbuckles. 

Hi,

I do see what you mean. It’s possible to replace the data for Stone Cold’s 2k19 ring motion with that of 2k20. I’ll look into it.

7 hours ago, Mr3fjc said:

Whenever you have a chance, can you test with this file ?

https://mega.nz/file/xdgClRIK#NsbzNGz7i2EmjZQrKhBaNCvh9Go6HLKtVhG-ht7Bzj8

• Thanks 1

was wondering if you had the Hex REF Numbers for the Entrances because in my previous string Pac I put back in the location when i open the game where all the entrances are it just says 5450 -EMPTY STRING TO BE FILLED basically 

1 hour ago, purple_monkey said:

was wondering if you had the Hex REF Numbers for the Entrances because in my previous string Pac I put back in the location when i open the game where all the entrances are it just says 5450 -EMPTY STRING TO BE FILLED basically 

Hi,

Did your string have the entrances listed ?

I can provide a list , but adding the string names will mean adding about 150 new string names. If you haven’t added close to that number to your own string, then you are better off using the string which comes with the mod and adding your own names to it. 

2 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi,

Did your string have the entrances listed ?

I can provide a list , but adding the string names will mean adding about 150 new string names. If you haven’t added close to that number to your own string, then you are better off using the string which comes with the mod and adding your own names to it. 

im ok with that i think its mostly the team entrances and a section of Single ones and i have spaces for it im ok with doing the Work adding them

27 minutes ago, purple_monkey said:

im ok with that i think its mostly the team entrances and a section of Single ones and i have spaces for it im ok with doing the Work adding them

The best thing to do here is , open a copy of the string file which came with the entrances pack  and a copy of your own string file in wrestleminus, then scroll through both side by side , comparing the data in these hexref ID ranges and updating any changes.

5031-5032

5044-5050

50C0 -50CA

511C-5124

513C-51C2

6700 -6718

12 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

The best thing to do here is , open a copy of the string file which came with the entrances pack  and a copy of your own string file in wrestleminus, then scroll through both side by side , comparing the data in these hexref ID ranges and updating any changes.

5031-5032

5044-5050

50C0 -50CA

511C-5124

513C-51C2

6700 -6718

got it thanks

Sorry to ask again but the moves pack in the first post is missing some moves like the paradigm shift. Also some names for the entrances aren't showing up, even though I replaced it. Can you help me please?

Would it be possible to remove the luke gallows from this entrance and use it as a tag entrance? It would be interesting for Styles and Omos

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Zandig said:

Sorry to ask again but the moves pack in the first post is missing some moves like the paradigm shift. Also some names for the entrances aren't showing up, even though I replaced it. Can you help me please?

Hi,

The name of the move in create entrance is Double Underhook brainbuster, which is the name used in WWE 2k20, so you will have to look for that name instead. 
Regarding entrance names, did you install the string file in the ported entrances pack or do you have your own modified string ?

4 hours ago, anissassi said:

Is it possible to export the Kendo Stick entrance from WWE 2K20 to WWE 2K19 ?

Thankssss

Hi,

The Kendo Stick entrance is already in the ported entrances  pack. It’s listed as Tommy Dreamer.

41 minutes ago, stefano_alquatti said:

Would it be possible to remove the luke gallows from this entrance and use it as a tag entrance? It would be interesting for Styles and Omos

Hi,

Its possible to remove Luke Gallows motion from this entrance and have it work as a tag entrance. 

1 hour ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi,

The name of the move in create entrance is Double Underhook brainbuster, which is the name used in WWE 2k20, so you will have to look for that name instead. 
Regarding entrance names, did you install the string file in the ported entrances pack or do you have your own modified string ?

Hi,

The Kendo Stick entrance is already in the ported entrances  pack. It’s listed as Tommy Dreamer.

Hi,

Its possible to remove Luke Gallows motion from this entrance and have it work as a tag entrance. 

Could you make this entrance for the next pack update?

1 hour ago, stefano_alquatti said:

Could you make this entrance for the next pack update?

There isn't any need to add it as a separate entrance.

I have added the CLUB 1 entrance to the Tag entrance category so it is listed for selection.

You can download this zip file which contains a copy of the cae_item_p20.pac file (place in the pac\menu folder) and a copy of the effect file pac\evt\effect)with slightly modified entrance lighting. The lights are bright in the ring with this file. The CLUB 1 trio entrance will be listed as a tag entrance. It will use AJ Styles and Kerl Anderson's motion .

https://mega.nz/file/JNggRCrJ#04gpPzHwcYj9IXeR9WSNpW4JLSsHnPQaL4HJ2-e2g_Q

• Like 1

11 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi,

Hi,

Thanks for your quick answer but I wasn't talking about that entrance. I was thinking more about the one that looks like Hikaru Shida

This one :)

17 minutes ago, anissassi said:

Hi,

Thanks for your quick answer but I wasn't talking about that entrance. I was thinking more about the one that looks like Hikaru Shida

This one :)

Hi,

This entrance has already been ported. Its listed as SAMANTHA URAI, the 2k20 DLC character the entrance is assigned to.

26 minutes ago, Blxckheart_GTS said:

hey,

quick question.. what would i need to edit to change the names of moves in create a moveset?

Hi, you need to open the createmode.pac file (pac\root folder) in a hex editor, search for the name of the move you want to change (there are two entries. You want to change the second one), then type over it,. Don't press delete or backspace.

• Like 1

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 6th October
34 minutes ago, Seth Freakin Rolli said:

big e's entrance without new day intro would be cool

Big E Langston (Retro) is his entrance without the New Day!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HeathRob30 said:

Big E Langston (Retro) is his entrance without the New Day!

yeah but i mean it's modern entrance. his retro entrance is far too serious for his current gimmick hahah

• Like 1