Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

35 minutes ago, MrDrew1555 said:

I see you have added Sami Zayn’s original 2K15 entrance are you adding the original Neville entrance too? 

Also there was another request I wanted to say I was going to say is it possible to edit the AJ Styles portion from the club’s trio entrance and change it to a singles entrance like with edge don’t remove the trio entrance but just add the singles entrance on it’s own

There is no need. Since AJ Styles motion is actor 1 in the Club entrance, you can simply set the Club Trios entrance as entrance in AJ's .moveset file with Data Editor. Same with the victory animation if you like that one.

You can use any multi person entrances or victory animations this way, although it will only show actor one when it's used for singles (although it could be that any manager will automatically do the motion of actor 2, but I'm not sure if that's the case in 2k19 or not, it was in some older games).

• Like 1

16 hours ago, MrDrew1555 said:

I see you have added Sami Zayn’s original 2K15 entrance are you adding the original Neville entrance too? 

Also there was another request I wanted to say I was going to say is it possible to edit the AJ Styles portion from the club’s trio entrance and change it to a singles entrance like with edge don’t remove the trio entrance but just add the singles entrance on it’s own

I had thought of the entrance but I felt it was still similar to the KING OF CRUISERS 3. The one's in the game are better but ill add it in all the same.

Big thanks on that Enzo speech, so much easier than using up multiple music slots. Could you potentially do the same for the New Age Outlaws and Road Dogg audio in the next update?

Also I noticed there's a few moves that were delisted in the last update. Not sure on all of them but the ones I noticed were Flatliner 3, Penalty Kick & Foot Stomp and Step-Up Dropkick. 

21 minutes ago, Wrestling Warrior said:

Big thanks on that Enzo speech, so much easier than using up multiple music slots. Could you potentially do the same for the New Age Outlaws and Road Dogg audio in the next update?

Also I noticed there's a few moves that were delisted in the last update. Not sure on all of them but the ones I noticed were Flatliner 3, Penalty Kick & Foot Stomp and Step-Up Dropkick. 

You’re welcome. Glad you find it worthwhile. 
I also did the same for the New Age outlaws which includes the New Age Outlaws tag entrance speech, tag champions entrance speech and Road Dogg solo speech. The reason I left it out of the last update was trying to see if it is possible for the game to swap the speech when the tag champions motion is loaded , but I couldn’t find a way so it have to be changed manually if they are holding tag titles. I will include it in the next update.

I believe those issues with the moves have been fixed a while back now so if you redownload the pack, the moves will now show up.

Edited by BlindedByTheGrace
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

You’re welcome. Glad you find it worthwhile. 
I also did the same for the New Age outlaws which includes the New Age Outlaws tag entrance speech, tag champions entrance speech and Road Dogg solo speech. The reason I left it out of the last update was trying to see if it is possible for the game to swap the speech when the tag champions motion is loaded , but I couldn’t find a way so it have to be changed manually if they are holding tag titles. I will include it in the next update.

I believe those issues with the moves have been fixed a while back now so if you redownload the pack, the moves will now show up.

Thanks, also just noticed you managed to get that Austin 2k16 title victory working. Huge props for that!

I tried re-installing the moves pack but those 3 moves still don't appear to be listed. I'm also unsure of where to copy the Last Shot 1 files now that it's an optional file? 

2 hours ago, Wrestling Warrior said:

Thanks, also just noticed you managed to get that Austin 2k16 title victory working. Huge props for that!

I tried re-installing the moves pack but those 3 moves still don't appear to be listed. I'm also unsure of where to copy the Last Shot 1 files now that it's an optional file? 

Hi,

The issue has been rectified now. The moves now show up. Please redownload the pack. The last shot 1 files should be placed in the pac\ingame\motion\body folder.

• Yes! 1

49 minutes ago, Hey Yo said:

Hi, I have noticed in the Rhea Ripley port when she jumps on the apron and does her cross arms pose her body kind of jolts for a split second, is there anyway to make this motion smoother? 

Hi. 
Have you tried with a different character? It might be nothing to do with the mod but the moveset file. 

14 minutes ago, IAMROBSON said:

i was just thinking if you can remove the championship from the entrance it would be perfect for his new aew entrance 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl8aSgDW_6M&t=24s&ab_channel=Bombsturfreceipts

Hi, 

If you have the ported entrances pack installed, I had made this entrance selectable as both singles and title motions. I had also replaced the green lighting in the most recent additional update. The belt will not be visible if selected as a single entrance.

Edited by BlindedByTheGrace
  • Too Sweet 1

11 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi. 
Have you tried with a different character? It might be nothing to do with the mod but the moveset file. 

Haven't tried a different character yet but here is the issue, happens around 1min in. Her arms move weird when she does her pose and moves her head

23 minutes ago, Hey Yo said:

Haven't tried a different character yet but here is the issue, happens around 1min in. Her arms move weird when she does her pose and moves her head

I noticed this in 2k20 actually this happens in that game also. Might not be fixable but I have no idea really.

6 hours ago, Hey Yo said:

Hi, I didnt see it happen in v1.08 in 2k20, but it's probably due to 2k19 not reading the data correctly. Not much we can from what it seems.

1 hour ago, Ari said:

Hello, can you add a longer intro to Keith Lee's entrance for his new theme, maybe somewhere along 15 seconds? Thanks.

Hi, I have  already added a modified Keith Lee entrance motion with a longer intro a while back. It should be in the OPTIONAL folder. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi,

The link is active. There aren't any issues with it.

yeah i legitimately have no idea what happened. maybe the link was on a page saved in my cache or something because i dont even see any reference to it now. my bad

• Like 1

Thanks for the marvellous updates!

By the way, is it just me or does victory music not work with the Daniel Bryan 2k20 Victory animation (06135)? I have Bryan Danielson's Music assigned, in case that makes any difference.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Cave Waverider said:

Thanks for the marvellous updates!

By the way, is it just me or does victory music not work with the Daniel Bryan 2k20 Victory animation (06135)? I have Bryan Danielson's Music assigned, in case that makes any difference.

Hi, You are indeed right. I realised the hexadecimal  ID for the entrance which the game reads was set to 6134, so even if the victory theme works in create victory, It wouldn't play in a match. Here is a copy of the file with the ID changed. https://mega.nz/file/hZwE1TqT#3Km5kn_Wisy7IJj6V-_ngkOHr6Fd2TNxo1hR6YmZIHQ

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, LeBron James said:

@BlindedByTheGrace Can you add Roman Reigns Title to Advanced Motion?

Hi, 

Title entrances can’t be modified in advanced creation as you will notice with the default title entrances in the game.

What are you looking to do if I may ask, to see if there is another way around it ?

1 hour ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi, 

Title entrances can’t be modified in advanced creation as you will notice with the default title entrances in the game.

What are you looking to do if I may ask, to see if there is another way around it ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blqEbUTanaEI want to use 2K20 Roman Reigns Title to match this CGI