Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

17 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi,

Here is the file you need to add to your game with the kick sound matching that of Sweet Chin Music 1. Download and place the file in the pac\audio\attr folder. It will replace the copy already in that folder.

https://mega.nz/file/NFwRmICa#cDlQZujUQ6pkwW_Lm4kq2xpU8Zem8pDgOiBYNXHD58Q

Can you add the kick sounds to Black Mass 1 & 2, Superkick 13, 14, 16, Thrust Kick 1 & 2?

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 18th September
7 hours ago, HeathRob30 said:

Can you add the kick sounds to Black Mass 1 & 2, Superkick 13, 14, 16, Thrust Kick 1 & 2?

Hi, I'll look into it.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ashokram004 said:

Hey pls help me out anyone. I copied the pac to WWE 2k19 folder and the stringwin.pac to pac/string/win/ . And then regenerated the chunk file. When I open the game , it's showing just the default entrances. Not even a single additional entrance. Pls help me 

Hi, if you have a folder MODS inside the 2k19 folder,this will mean you probably have the superstring installed. 
The string_win.pac file has to be copied to the 2k19\mods\superstring\pac\string\win folder. It’s says so in the instructions.

2 minutes ago, ashokram004 said:

I tried it too . But didn't work . Do we need to change any hex values or something like that?

No. The game will read from one string file. If the entrances are not  listed, it will mean you have a copy of the string file in a different folder or you have t performed one of the steps correctly. 
Can you upload the chunk0.def file in the main WWE2k19 folder to google drive or mediafire and post a link here.

13 minutes ago, ashokram004 said:

Tq for quick responses and here's the chunk.def file 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AkGQDQq6DrcncEpKY7uEci_eQbmfAGv-/view?usp=drivesdk

From what I see in your file, there are a few issues.

1. You have two folders called superstriing in the 2k19/mods folder. There should only be one.

2. The main issue you also have is you dont have the DLC installed. The listing for the entrances is in a DLC file so if you don't have the DLC update 1.04 installed, the game will ignore any DLC files added to the game. you will have to update your game first to the 1.04 before any of these mods (entrances or moves) will work.

13 minutes ago, ashokram004 said:

Tq very much for the info . Also Can you provide any tutorial link on how to update it to  1.04?

TIA

You’re not going to find a tutorial on how to update to 1.04. If you have the steam version of the game, you update through the steam app. If you dont have the steam version, you can’t get any help regarding that on the forums. You will have to do the research on your own.

8 hours ago, ItzDaSauce said:

Hey. Is there a floating bro move animation that can be ported over?

Hi, There isn't a move called floating bro in WWE2K20. The diving move assigned to Matt Riddle's moveset is the DIVING ROLLING SENTON which is also in 2k19.

31 minutes ago, chriscarson said:

Hey there's seems to be a problem with roman reigns championship entrance. The entrance takes a while to load up and there's pyro in it. 

Hi, 

Ive not had any issues with the champion entrance not loading quickly, but I'll check it out.  It might be an issue with any custom titantrons and other gfx  used which will utilize memory resources.

If you want to remove the pyro, remove the gmev1049_RomanReignschamp.pac in the WWE2K19\ pac\gimmick folder and the pce61049_RomanReignsChamp.pac file from the wwe2k19\pac\particle folder, then regenerate the chunk0.def file. 

1 hour ago, ashokram004 said:

Can you pls grant me access . It says " it's expired or you don't have access " . My mail id: ak9000812219@gmail.com.

TIA

I'm not sure why its saying that as i Can open the link on my PC. Here is the string file https://mega.nz/file/9cY2GTzB#bNcmZN-1EcxTCge15zPQrCAZ-F-842_5AYXa_IybsL4

28 minutes ago, Barnabas said:

Hi, I have the full ported moves pack installed but i don't have the dream dtt and I saw it in this video:

How do i get it?

Hi, 

That move is part of Velveteen Dream’s moveset which you can lookup in create moveset. It’s not a ported animation. 

15 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi, 

That move is part of Velveteen Dream’s moveset which you can lookup in create moveset. It’s not a ported animation. 

Found it, thx.

Cna you Ported 2K20 New Tag Team Finishers?

Double Spear

Double Yes Kick

Double People's Elbows

John Cena New Finisher Shandian Quantou

Edited by RockStunner

3 hours ago, RockStunner said:

Cna you Ported 2K20 New Tag Team Finishers?

Double Spear

Double Yes Kick

Double People's Elbows

John Cena New Finisher Shandian Quantou

Hi,

Most of the double moves didn’t  work properly when ported so I  had to leave  them out. The other issue I had was having no more unused sound slots for any moves, so even if they did work, they wouldn’t have any sound unless I removed the sound for another move in the game. 

I see you have added Sami Zayn’s original 2K15 entrance are you adding the original Neville entrance too? 

Also there was another request I wanted to say I was going to say is it possible to edit the AJ Styles portion from the club’s trio entrance and change it to a singles entrance like with edge don’t remove the trio entrance but just add the singles entrance on it’s own