Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

5 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

You can install titantrons manually by just placing the files in the 2k19/movies/titantron folder. They just need to be renamed properly.

Lets say you have three titantrons you want to install to an unused slot 788 .

The trons will be named as ent_0788_0_0_0.bk2 (This is for the long format tron 0 for the Raw Arena)

ent_0788_0_0_1.bk2 (Long format tron 1 for smackdown and current PPV arenas )

ent_0788_0_0_2.bk2 (Square format tron 2 for classic PPV arenas)

Place all three files in the 2k19\movies\titantron folder after renaming. You don't need to regenerate the chunk0.def file when you add new titantrons.

Thanks a lot, but unfortunally it doesn't work. I've renamed all the titatrons in 762 (Zelina Vega slot) but still doesn't work. Maybe the problem is not CCT but are the files i've downloaded. Even if I think it's weird, because all the others gfx (wall, ramp, apron, mini) of the same wrestler (CM Punk in my case) in the 762 slot are working perfectly. I think I will try with different trons and see if still don't work.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rBr said:

Thanks a lot, but unfortunally it doesn't work. I've renamed all the titatrons in 762 (Zelina Vega slot) but still doesn't work. Maybe the problem is not CCT but are the files i've downloaded. Even if I think it's weird, because all the others gfx (wall, ramp, apron, mini) of the same wrestler (CM Punk in my case) in the 762 slot are working perfectly. I think I will try with different trons and see if still don't work.

Hi,

Zelina Vega's slot is one of those in the game where titantrons aren't enabled by default.

You will need to download and copy/paste the assetconv_p30.pac file in this mod into your pac\audio folder or 2k19\mods\titantronfix\pac\audio folder so it replaces the file in that location. Do not  copy the cae_item_p20.pac file if you have the entrances pack installed.

Then try again in the game.

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Too Sweet 1

5 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Zelina Vega's slot is one of those in the game where titantrons aren't enabled by default.

You will need to download and copy/paste the assetconv_p30.pac file in this mod into your pac\audio folder or 2k19\mods\titantronfix\pac\audio folder so it replaces the file in that location. Then try again in the game.

I don't have the \mods\titantronfix\pac\audio folder, can I just replace the default assetconv.. or sholud I just creat the folder by my own?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rBr said:

I don't have the \mods\titantronfix\pac\audio folder, can I just replace the default assetconv.. or sholud I just creat the folder by my own?

Just replace the default one.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Just replace the default one.

Ok, in the rar there is a caeitem20.pac, i need to replace even this file or not? I have yours that I've installed with the ported entrance and victory.

• Like 1

Just now, rBr said:

Ok, in the rar there is a caeitem20.pac, i need to replace even this file or not? I have yours that I've installed with the ported entrance and victory.

You can ignore the file. The copy in the entrances pack is a more recent update.

• Too Sweet 1

On 3/3/2021 at 5:20 AM, Cave Waverider said:

If you have the Advanced Entrance set as Championship Entrance, the Editor will always reset it when you load it again. Just be sure to set it again every time you use the Editor and it should work.
If it doesn't save, edit your entrance, save and exit to the main menu, then use CCT's Edit with Data Editor function and set the Championship Entrance back to Advanced Entrance, then install the edited .moveset back to the game.

Alright thanks for the help man,much appreciated😀

11 hours ago, vayne90 said:

request Triple H 2k16 entrance and The rock 2k16 entrance please :)

Hi,

There are a few issues with the Triple H 2k16 entrance as the smoke, water effects and lighting are not working properly in 2k19. This is because the developers changed the way those effects work. I will find some time to look into it today. Which of the 2k16  Rock entrances  are you looking for since I know there is more than one.

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

There are a few issues with the Triple H 2k16 entrance as the smoke, water effects and lighting are not working properly in 2k19. This is because the developers changed the way those effects work. I will find some time to look into it today. Which of the 2k16  Rock entrances  are you looking for since I know there is more than one.

okay and the bald rock. kinda exciting with old version 2k16 entrance than 2k19 entrance :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MisticRaider said:

any chance you could port steve austins ringmaster championship entrance from 2k16 without the manager

Hi, The title entrance is in the game but it isn't listed. There isn't a separate title entrance without a manager, but its possible to set the entrance as a solo title entrance.

Just now, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

Its a single entrance. 

Thank you. Can the ported 2K20 entrances of Roman Reigns and Becky Lynch (Single Or Title) be added to Advanced Creation?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RockStunner said:

Thank you. Can the ported 2K20 entrances of Roman Reigns and Becky Lynch (Single Or Title) be added to Advanced Creation?

Title entrances can't be added to advanced creation The single entrances can but It's just a bit cumbersome breaking down 2k20 entrance files manually to create 5 separate files for advanced creation.

2 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi, The title entrance is in the game but it isn't listed. There isn't a separate title entrance without a manager, but its possible to set the entrance as a solo title entrance.

could you do that and add it?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Title entrances can't be added to advanced creation The single entrances can but It's just a bit cumbersome breaking down 2k20 entrance files manually to create 5 separate files for advanced creation.

Thank you very much. Looking forward to you adding more Ported Single Entrances to Advanced Creation.

Hi,

I have updated the entrances pack with a few ported motions. Download link on the first page (first post) of this thread.

ENTRANCE MOTIONS UPDATE 5TH MARCH.

Entrances Added

The Rock WM19 2K16 Entrance  - Listed as THE ROCK 03

SHEAMUS 2K16 Entrance - Added new string SHEAMUS 3 to the string-win.pac file. HEXREF 513C

Stevie Ray 2k16 Entrance - Listed as Stevie Ray

Steve Austin Title entrance (entrance with Ted Dibiase) - This is used as a single title entrance as the developers did in WWE 2K20. Listed as STEVE AUSTIN '96 CHAMPION (Added new string STVE AUSTIN '96 CHAMPION to the string file HexRef ID 513D

Triple H 2K16 entrance - Listed as TRIPLE H 2  - Previous issues with getting the water particle effects and lighting to work have been fixed. The only issue left is the floating floor light beam at the stage. This is due to the entrance being created for ramp arenas in 2k15 and 16 and was replaced with the current version in 2k17.

The floor beams are placed properly if you select one of the arenas with a ramp entrance.

• Thanks 3
  • Woo 1

6 minutes ago, SS2K21 said:

@squaredcirclefan Massive fan of this body of work. Did you ever crack the Gangrel entrance?

The Gangrel entrance is from last gen games and isn't compatible with current gen. Only entrances from WWE 2K15 PC can be ported over.

• Like 1

TRIPLE H 2K16 ENTRANCE

http://2kmodz.com/file/9a93a48347fd529b96cdc691a4977ed0

THE ROCK WMXIX ENTRANCE

http://2kmodz.com/file/83fc2141b1589516b6df4df6fbe3936b

This is 2KM Ported The Rock And Triple H 2K16 Entrances. Are they the same effect as your update on March 5th?

2K deleted a lot of better entrances of previous generation games.(2K15-2K18)

Triple H Ported 2K16 Entrance's effect is better than the 2K19 default Triple H Entrance effect. But he had a little bug when spraying water at the entrance.

Have you fixed it?

Edited by RockStunner
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, RockStunner said:

TRIPLE H 2K16 ENTRANCE

http://2kmodz.com/file/9a93a48347fd529b96cdc691a4977ed0

THE ROCK WMXIX ENTRANCE

http://2kmodz.com/file/83fc2141b1589516b6df4df6fbe3936b

This is 2KM Ported The Rock And Triple H 2K16 Entrances. Are they the same effect as your update on March 5th?

2K deleted a lot of better entrances of previous generation games.(2K15-2K18)

Triple H Ported 2K16 Entrance's effect is better than the 2K19 default Triple H Entrance effect. But he had a little bug when spraying water at the entrance.

Have you fixed it?

Hi,

The Rock's entrance is the same as that is the default with the titantron overlay.

With the Triple H 2k16 entrance, I have fixed the issues with the water spray at the entrance and apron shown in the accompanying YouTube video.