Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

On 7/17/2022 at 8:00 PM, LexRed said:

Hey there, 

I have a question since I'm just realizing I didn't do this or maybe I replace the file (likely). I have a modded sound_p30 file that doesn't contain the commentary you added to your file, how do I add that without replacing or damaging what I have?

Also, is it actually possible to add a gfx to your cae_item.pac file using Wrestleminus? I'm confused since the method I used to add custom tron was a bit more complicated. If so, can you explain or show me a tutorial link? (if there's any) 

Hi,

Regarding the sound_p30.pac file. you need to open the file in pac editor, extract the 012C.zlib file, then inject into your sound_p30.pac file using the INJECT AS ZLIB function.

You can use wrestleminus to add ID's and string names for gfx. This guide should be of help 

Hi, can anyone help me with deleting renders.

Kind of played around with it, but I want to delete just some specific renders, like that of Sheamus, Candice, Dakota Kai & Ricochet

Hi, can anyone help me with deleting renders.

Kind of played around with it, but I want to delete just some specific renders, like that of Sheamus, Candice, Dakota Kai & Ricochet

• 2 weeks later...

so im quite new to modding but im doing okay, i am struggling with this. I have followed all the instructions but when a load my game up and go to create a entrance i see nothing new? any ideas? ive heard people say i need to unlock all superstars in accelarator 

4 hours ago, Gav said:

so im quite new to modding but im doing okay, i am struggling with this. I have followed all the instructions but when a load my game up and go to create a entrance i see nothing new? any ideas? ive heard people say i need to unlock all superstars in accelarator 

Hi,

yes you need to before any additional motions are listed in create entrance.

Can you now port some wwe2k22 moves to wwe2k19?

1.Boogeybomb

2.Boogeyslam

3.Running Powerslam

4.Russian Bottom

5.Trouble In Paradise 

6.Top Rope Oklahoma Stampede

7.Cyclone Kick

Replace the old ones!  If Possible.

Edited by HeathRob30

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, i have a problem with the move "final cut". so when i try to do the move, it glitches. oppenent falls in to the ground immediately and the user continues to do the move by himself, then user just freezes until oppenent hits him.  i tried it on create a moveset and it works fine. the problem only occurs in a match. can you please check it out? thanks

On 8/20/2022 at 12:08 AM, Seth F Rollins said:

Hello, i have a problem with the move "final cut". so when i try to do the move, it glitches. oppenent falls in to the ground immediately and the user continues to do the move by himself, then user just freezes until oppenent hits him.  i tried it on create a moveset and it works fine. the problem only occurs in a match. can you please check it out? thanks

I'm also having this issue, I tested this out with Goldust and other wrestlers and it happens with any character that uses the move.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Heya, not sure if you're still open to porting entrances from older games, but if you were would you consider Heath Slater's from 2k17/18? I think it fits his Impact entrance better than the 2k19 motion. 

No worries if that's not doable/not interesting for you.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi @BlindedByTheGrace. I hope you've been well. Can I request a small update to the rtcs file. It seems the Kyle O'Reilly and Roderick Strong tag entrance has the problem where the other team doesn't leave the ring. I think the entrance number is 1382. Cheers!

• Like 1

On 9/9/2022 at 12:23 AM, Counting Lights said:

Heya, not sure if you're still open to porting entrances from older games, but if you were would you consider Heath Slater's from 2k17/18? I think it fits his Impact entrance better than the 2k19 motion. 

No worries if that's not doable/not interesting for you.

I’ll have a look into it. No worries. 

16 hours ago, swipergod said:

Hi @BlindedByTheGrace. I hope you've been well. Can I request a small update to the rtcs file. It seems the Kyle O'Reilly and Roderick Strong tag entrance has the problem where the other team doesn't leave the ring. I think the entrance number is 1382. Cheers!

Hi. Quite puzzling as that entrance w comes with the game and the rtcs data should be in the files by default. I’ll check it out. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

For some reason some of the entrances like sami zayn 4 or aj styles 3 are only accessible through => title motion > motion > (all the motions, including some which are not being shown in motion list directly). Anyone know fix or why this happened?
PS: Thank you for all the ported entrances! Really means a lot ❤

EDIT: nvm, all the entrances are accessible through quick edit not through advance edit.

Edited by maxxgotwasted

hi when ever i replace the pac file in the download link on top, the game crashes right after the eula black screen ,you know the screen about copyright and stuffs. I've been using this hacked moves mod and yesterday I have to kind of reset my game by validating the game file ,which removed a lot of my mod , including this mod.  I still have my old saves backed up also,where there was some hacked moves assigned on some wrestler. So then I've tried using the november 17 update link.This time can get into the game no problem, but as soon as I picked the wrestler who was assigned the hacked moves, the game crashed right after loading the arena. Any ideas to how to solve this? Sorry for my english

i know it's a process to do but would you be able to add rhea ripley's 2k20 entrance to advanced creation? if not then it's cool. figured it wouldn't hurt to ask

Some of the ported entrances (like, for instance, Trevor Lee's) are quite dark and don't appear to have an optional lighting file to add to the game. Am I missing something on that?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi 
I have installed the ported moves mod and all the moves work great except the ones from 2k20. They appear in the moves list but there is no preview and if you select them and try to use them the grabbing animation plays but nothing happens. Please help me thank you.

17 hours ago, Mahbod said:

Hi 
I have installed the ported moves mod and all the moves work great except the ones from 2k20. They appear in the moves list but there is no preview and if you select them and try to use them the grabbing animation plays but nothing happens. Please help me thank you.

Hi. Do you have the 2k19 DLC pack installed? The 2k20 moves are in the DLC files so the game will not read them if you haven’t got the DLC installed.

4 hours ago, swipergod said:

Hi @BlindedByTheGrace was the Toni Storm entrance ever fully converted to allow for her to "remove" her sunglasses? If so, what yobj should the sunglasses be in order to disappear as the prop glasses appear? Cheers!

Hi,

It wasn’t an issue with the Toni Storm entrance but the mod itself. The mod must have a glasses yobj which will disappear when the glasses prop is visible in the entrance. The glasses which is held in the hand is the prop while the glasses initially work when she enters is the attire object.

10 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi. Do you have the 2k19 DLC pack installed? The 2k20 moves are in the DLC files so the game will not read them if you haven’t got the DLC installed.

Hi,

It wasn’t an issue with the Toni Storm entrance but the mod itself. The mod must have a glasses yobj which will disappear when the glasses prop is visible in the entrance. The glasses which is held in the hand is the prop while the glasses initially work when she enters is the attire object.

Hey Blinded. Yup knew about the glasses being in the same yobj as the attire. I've created a separate yobj with just the glasses. Figured it needed to be a specific number though so that the entrance would know to hide it. Like for Jerry Lawler, his prop is 9009, but the in model crown was 568C.yobj, so 568C would hide when 9009 activated. Does it work the same for Storm? I assume if I make the glasses like 5606 they still won't hide and she'll have 2 pairs of glasses.

It does work that way for Toni Storm. The  ID for the attire prop is 5603, so use this as the ID of the glasses yobj.

Edited by BlindedByTheGrace

12 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

It does work that way for Toni Storm. The  ID for the attire prop is 5603, so use this as the ID of the glasses yobj.

Awseome Blinded! Thanks so much!

On 10/31/2022 at 12:48 PM, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi,

Thank you for answering.

I am trying to install the dlcs but it gives me this error: "Chunk0.arc null file size!"

it's probably because I cleared chunk0.arc. I know it's off topic and I'm sorry about it but do you have the original chunk0.arc so i can download it?

• 2 weeks later...

hi mate its me again from a year or more ago lol thanks again for modding claymore swanton and spear damage for me, is there any chance when you have the time you could please mod pedigree 2 animation damage to match pedigree 1 damage as for some reason pedigree by default does body damage despite the pedigree being a double underhook FACEBUSTER lol, it just bothers me and i dont use the amazing anaination just because the damage is wrong lol, i would love the jackhamer to do more damage and match coe de grace please sorry asking alot lol

15 hours ago, wrestlingsimsguy said:

hi mate its me again from a year or more ago lol thanks again for modding claymore swanton and spear damage for me, is there any chance when you have the time you could please mod pedigree 2 animation damage to match pedigree 1 damage as for some reason pedigree by default does body damage despite the pedigree being a double underhook FACEBUSTER lol, it just bothers me and i dont use the amazing anaination just because the damage is wrong lol, i would love the jackhamer to do more damage and match coe de grace please sorry asking alot lol

Hi. Hope youre good. Im afraid I don't have 19 installed anymore as I had to make way for 2 builds  of 2k22 so I can't really do anything with 19 at the moment .

• Like 1