Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

hi, i have a problem for a while. after the attention screen in advanced entrances it just loads indefinitely. but it just happens in some of my modded superstars, not all of them. why do you think it happens?

3 minutes ago, Seth Freakin Rolli said:

hi, i have a problem for a while. after the attention screen in advanced entrances it just loads indefinitely. but it just happens in some of my modded superstars, not all of them. why do you think it happens?

This is usually the fault of an improperly made character pac file.

• Sad 1

On 4/1/2022 at 8:12 PM, hipnosys said:

Hey. Was wondering if this entrance could be Ported to 2K19?

Hi,

I have ported the entrance and fixed some issues with the camera . Can you test to see if it works properly. Here is a zip with the files. Extract, drag  the pac folder into the WWE 2K19 folder then regenerate the chunk0.def. You will find the entrance listed as 672D_EMPTY STRING TO BE FILLED.  in the create entrance menu list. 

https://mega.nz/file/RYZRRIxC#iB0YYTjvR6Hi0HfGr9K3lJ0aXPDm0WQGaXjqd-XnFVI

On 3/28/2022 at 6:03 AM, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi. Yes I added those moves a while back, sometime in February not at the same time.

Cool, awesome to see your still adding moves even now. I assume your moving onto 2K22 soon but I was wondering if it would be possible to get Enzugiri 3 from 2K17 ported? I find it works better for heavyweights like Bam Bam Bigelow and Samoa Joe than the Apollo Crews version does. 

• Like 1

On 4/3/2022 at 7:00 AM, Seth F Rollins said:

i just wanted to edit cody rhodes' entrance 😔

What I do is always copy another advanced entrance and paste over a modded superstars. The Game loads indefinitely I think because there's no entrance to find that it's looking for and the game doesn't just select the default options I assume. Plus sometimes mods don't have a entrance at all. So Especially if it's a easy entrance as well, I just always copy and paste from someone else with a Advanced or Easy Entrance depending on which of those I'll use.

• Like 1

On 4/3/2022 at 11:42 AM, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi,

I have ported the entrance and fixed some issues with the camera . Can you test to see if it works properly. Here is a zip with the files. Extract, drag  the pac folder into the WWE 2K19 folder then regenerate the chunk0.def. You will find the entrance listed as 672D_EMPTY STRING TO BE FILLED.  in the create entrance menu list. 

https://mega.nz/file/RYZRRIxC#iB0YYTjvR6Hi0HfGr9K3lJ0aXPDm0WQGaXjqd-XnFVI

Thanks! It worked out perfectly! Thank you so much!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, hipnosys said:

What I do is always copy another advanced entrance and paste over a modded superstars. The Game loads indefinitely I think because there's no entrance to find that it's looking for and the game doesn't just select the default options I assume. Plus sometimes mods don't have a entrance at all. So Especially if it's a easy entrance as well, I just always copy and paste from someone else with a Advanced or Easy Entrance depending on which of those I'll use.

that's what i did, thanks!

• Like 1

Hey just wanted to point out that the "Final Cut 1" is broken in game (Moveset Preview it's fine)

and the Avalanche reverse frankensteiner from 2K20 is also broken and they fall from the top rope when trying to perform the move. I liked it though and it was pretty funny and looksl ike a botched moonsault attempt after knocking their opponent out lol.

• Like 1

Hi

I found a glitch in the Red (mycareer) entrance. After assigning the entrance to a superstar (created or the ingame ones), and playing a match, when the superstar makes their entrance, the entrance music won't play (although in create-an-entrance, the entrance music plays normaly).

Thanks.

I'm have issues with the 2 belt entrances, eg I have assigned rock as wwe champ and universal champ but he only ever comes out with the 1 belt that he carries, he never has the other around his waist. any help? I've tested all the dual champ entrances I still have the same issue 

18 minutes ago, Hey Yo said:

I'm have issues with the 2 belt entrances, eg I have assigned rock as wwe champ and universal champ but he only ever comes out with the 1 belt that he carries, he never has the other around his waist. any help? I've tested all the dual champ entrances I still have the same issue 

Hi. You need to use the other duplicate entry which is the 2 belt modded file. There is one listed as THE ROCK CHAMPION 1(2 BELT) and The Rock Champion 2 (2 Belt)

15 hours ago, Hey Yo said:

Thanks I will test it out

Just tested in a match and he only comes out with 1 belt, nothing around his waist 

Ive tried this in my game. It works for me. Take note that it only works in a non title match.

On 4/11/2022 at 8:20 AM, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Ive tried this in my game. It works for me. Take note that it only works in a non title match.

Thank you, it's working now. 

was wondering if it's possible to edit Randy Orton 2 belt entrance to have romans extended intro so it syncs with romans titantron / music and add pyro when his lifts the 2 belts on the turnbuckle, to create a new roman entrance? 

Thanks

1 hour ago, Hey Yo said:

Thank you, it's working now. 

was wondering if it's possible to edit Randy Orton 2 belt entrance to have romans extended intro so it syncs with romans titantron / music and add pyro when his lifts the 2 belts on the turnbuckle, to create a new roman entrance? 

Thanks

Hi,

Randy Orton doesn't lift two belts in the entrance,. The other belt is placed around his waist.

19 hours ago, Hey Yo said:

sorry I meant when he lifts the one on the turnbuckle 

I'm not sure how that motion is going to work out as even if pyro goes off , it will not be in view of the camera.

On 4/7/2022 at 5:41 PM, souren_k said:

Hi

I found a glitch in the Red (mycareer) entrance. After assigning the entrance to a superstar (created or the ingame ones), and playing a match, when the superstar makes their entrance, the entrance music won't play (although in create-an-entrance, the entrance music plays normaly).

Thanks.

Hi,

Ill have a look at this over the weekend.

On 4/4/2022 at 8:34 PM, Wrestling Warrior said:

Cool, awesome to see your still adding moves even now. I assume your moving onto 2K22 soon but I was wondering if it would be possible to get Enzugiri 3 from 2K17 ported? I find it works better for heavyweights like Bam Bam Bigelow and Samoa Joe than the Apollo Crews version does. 

Hi,

This move doesn't work properly in 2k18 and 19 unfortunately. The animation just glitches. I can see why the developers removed it after 2k17.

Just FYI, I think the AJ Lee entrance has a bug.

The effect file, when you look at the .pac file, the .bpe file inside is named weirdly (Should be 298.bpe) and due to this, the lighting during AJ Lee's entrance doesn't work.

If you can fix that'll be greatly appreciated. 

X3y6eu4.png