Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

14 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi, I have looked into the moves listed and added those not listed in 2k19

1. Ankle Lock 1 (2k18) 

2.Armbar 1 (2k18)

3. Big Boot 10 (2k17)

4. Diving Fist Drop 3 (2k17)

5 Step Kick 1 (2k18) - ported 

6. Shining Star Press (2k20) - Move I had ported but didnt add as there is a glitch with the initial kick. I haven't found a way to fix the glitch.

Here is the zip file. Download, extract and drag the PAC folder into your 2k19 folder. Then regenerate the chunk0.def file.

https://mega.nz/file/VJAjRaxC#YvjxaWLZmqFouuWrWa-JPYWSWU_goVwCari54Yw9-6Y

Thanks Bro, let me try.

Already test for Shining Star Press, Perfect bro. We can use this moves. i want to assign this move to Jacob Fatu.

Edited by jambrenk1987
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, stefano_alquatti said:

Hi, can you just pass me the file of Batista machine gun entrance? when I select it appears Hunter Hearst Helmsley for some reason

Hi, This wa an error I made in one of the previous updates. Its not in the file but the listing. can you place this cae_item-p20.pac file in the pac\menu folder? This will point to the right entrance ID https://mega.nz/file/MZYiTbbZ#uDz7MKCCGUzFS2MVVVm0B2G5v-rlIWn6LP4i--n_b1g

14 minutes ago, IAMROBSON said:

I have done that but its still the rocket kick

Did you paste both files in the pac\ingame\motion\body folder? They have to overwrite the originals. You have to ensure they are in the correct folder.

Edited by BlindedByTheGrace

25 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Did you paste both files in the pac\ingame\motion\body folder? They have to overwrite the originals. You have to ensure they are in the correct folder.

fixed it bro on 3rd copy an paste attempt haha it works great 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, arm73 said:

Hello, I have a question. Since you were able to make Roman Reigns' corner spear a regular move, can you do the same with other corner moves. Like make the Tye Breaker 1 a regular grapple?

Hi,

I didn’t make Roman Reigns Corner Spear into a regular running strike. The running strike version is an unused move in the game with different data. 

4 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi,

I didn’t make Roman Reigns Corner Spear into a regular running strike. The running strike version is an unused move in the game with different data. 

Oh alright, thank you for the response.

Hi @BlindedByTheGrace !

The last update I've installed was well over a year ago (I think it was april 2020).

I'd like to ask you how I can install your latest entrance pack (and maybe move pack) without being afraid of overwriting something, since I've edited the string file and other files too.

I hope you can help me with this issue. Thanks in advance!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, nWo_Member said:

Hi @BlindedByTheGrace !

The last update I've installed was well over a year ago (I think it was april 2020).

I'd like to ask you how I can install your latest entrance pack (and maybe move pack) without being afraid of overwriting something, since I've edited the string file and other files too.

I hope you can help me with this issue. Thanks in advance!

Hi, 

I have added a lot of strings names since April 2020 so if you install the mod without the string file in the mods folder, you will have to manually add the names to your string, or they will be listed as XXXXEMPTY STRING TO BE FILLED. in the menu.

You haven't listed which other file you have edited, but the other main file I edit is the cae_item_p20.pac which contains the ID's and string names for the ported entrances, the evt_data.pac file and rtcs-step_p30.pac file which is necessary for the entrances to work properly.

• Like 1

I know I've edited the cae_item_p30.pac file. I don't have edited the other files you named (at least I think so, it's been some time). Is there a list for all the edits you did in the string file, so I can edit the string file?

7 minutes ago, nWo_Member said:

I know I've edited the cae_item_p30.pac file. I don't have edited the other files you named (at least I think so, it's been some time). Is there a list for all the edits you did in the string file, so I can edit the string file?

No there isn't a list. I just tell modders to open both files side by side, then lookup the data. I had a list a while back but didnt bother updating it. 

All the string ranges I have modified are (HexRef ID's)

5031-5032   - 2

5044 -5050 - 13

50C0 -50CA -11

511C - 5124 - 8

513C- 51C2 -134

6700 6723 -35

In total about 200 strings.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, nWo_Member said:

Oh, thanks a lot mate!

And if I want to install the moves, is there something I have to be careful with?

Hi, 

No. There aren’t any string files in the moves pack. The only thing is the sound_p30.pac file (pac\audio folder)If you have a modded one with ring announcer ID’s then you can skip the file. 
If nor, then you can copy everything. 

• Too Sweet 1

I sincerely apologize for what could be a simple question, but I recently had to reinstall wwe2k19, and upon reinstalling the entrances pack, I noticed that I had a lot of "Empty string to be filled" messages where the easy entrance titles would be.

Did I do something wrong in the instalation?

Edited by Neiogeo
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Neiogeo said:

I sincerely apologize for what could be a simple question, but I recently had to reinstall wwe2k19, and upon reinstalling the entrances pack, I noticed that I had a lot of "Empty string to be filled" messages where the easy entrance titles would be.

Did I do something wrong in the instalation?

Hi, this is because you didn’t copy the mods folder in the pack to your game. The mods folder contains a modded copy of the superstring (string_win.pac) with additional custom names for all the ported entrances. Without this , they will be listed in game as xxxxempty string to be filled..

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi, this is because you didn’t copy the mods folder in the pack to your game. The mods folder contains a modded copy of the superstring (string_win.pac) with additional custom names for all the ported entrances. Without this , they will be listed in game as xxxxempty string to be filled..

Thank you! I'd mistakenly moved the mods folder to "WWE2K19+" instead of the normal folder. Works great now!

• Like 1

So I'm having an issue with the Rock double belt entrance and I'm not sure what to do. I have a wrestler who has two belts coming out but the both belts are the same. I added the aew and tnt tiltles and they work fine outside of the double belt entrance. Did I do something wrong, perhaps?

Edit: It's working now. Not sure what I did.

Edited by Lotlosting
Working now
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Lotlosting said:

So I'm having an issue with the Rock double belt entrance and I'm not sure what to do. I have a wrestler who has two belts coming out but the both belts are the same. I added the aew and tnt tiltles and they work fine outside of the double belt entrance. Did I do something wrong, perhaps?

Hi,

Did you happen to copy over the evt_data_p10.pac file in the entrances mod (pac\evt folder ) into your game?