Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

27 minutes ago, yhw0233 said:

Please add Santino Marella Comeback

Hi. Santino Marella comeback? Which game is that ?

30 minutes ago, yhw0233 said:

wwe 2k15

Santino didnt have a comeback motion in 2k15. At least not the PC version.

24 minutes ago, Seth Freakin Rolli said:

hey man, is it possible to port Roman Reigns champion entrance with Paul Heyman from 2k22?

Hi,

Unfortunately not at this time. 

The animation data files are different from 2k20 which was more similar to 19's so backporting moves or entrances is unlikely to happen this time around.

• Sad 1

I figured they'd have to stop using Yuke's file types for 22. So I guess no hope for the double peoples elbow at all then or is there anything that can be done to get it to work from 20 to 19?

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, punk-moo said:

I figured they'd have to stop using Yuke's file types for 22. So I guess no hope for the double peoples elbow at all then or is there anything that can be done to get it to work from 20 to 19?

Hi, 

You are indeed right. They had to use different tools at some point as I feared they might do, so it’s what it is. It’s not too bad if you play mostly legend characters as virtually all their moves are in 2k19. But for new characters in the current version of the product, it takes away from the immersion imo
I’ll have a look at the 2k20 double people’s  elbow again and see what I can do. 

• Yes! 1

This is going to sound like a really stupid question Blinded By the Grace, but would there be any way to export an animation from the older games that had create a finisher featured? Are the file structures completely different in older games?

4 hours ago, SS2K21 said:

This is going to sound like a really stupid question Blinded By the Grace, but would there be any way to export an animation from the older games that had create a finisher featured? Are the file structures completely different in older games?

Hi, the files from the old gen are not compatible unfortunately. 

• Thanks 1

I installed the entrance of Roman reigns with the universal title but it didn't work.It was not showing the option for that motion.

Edited by notarqyeyi
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, notarqyeyi said:

I installed the entrance of Roman reigns with the universal title but it didn't work.It was not showing the option for that motion.

Hi. How did you install the entrance ? 
If you just copied the files for the entrance, it wouldn’t show up as you will also need the string_win.pac file in the mods folder and the cae_item_p20 file which enables the entrance name to be listed in the create entrance menu in the game. 

Big thanks for the audio fix. Did you add some additional moves in this update? Don't think I noticed moves like DDT 19, French Kiss 2K17 and Release Belly To Belly before. 

5 hours ago, Wrestling Warrior said:

Big thanks for the audio fix. Did you add some additional moves in this update? Don't think I noticed moves like DDT 19, French Kiss 2K17 and Release Belly To Belly before. 

Hi. Yes I added those moves a while back, sometime in February not at the same time.

• Like 1

Hello brother
First of all  thankyou so much for making WWE 2k19 an incredible experience for al of us. I would like to know if there is a future possibility of adding all the removed moves from wwe 2k22 by your move mod.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, hunneye said:

Hello brother
First of all  thankyou so much for making WWE 2k19 an incredible experience for al of us. I would like to know if there is a future possibility of adding all the removed moves from wwe 2k22 by your move mod.

Hi,

The data structure of the 2k22 moves has changed as it seems they are using different tools for export the data for these animations unlike previous games where they used tools created by Yukes. So it s highly unlikely any animations can be backported, moves or entrances.

So, bizarre question for you. Is it at all possible to trim off a certain part of a move animation?

I was messing around with Data Editor and found that by giving a Hangman Page mod the British Bulldog taunt as an Apron Ring In animation, you have the bare bones animations to do a manual Buckshot. The only issue is the taunt ends with the user doing a little hop. If it were possible to trim the hop off the animation, you'd have a pretty perfect setup.

There's another similar taunt called "Front Handspring" but unfortunately when assigned via Editor, the user just goes sideways rather than actually vaulting into the ring.

17 hours ago, hipnosys said:

Hey. Was wondering if this entrance could be Ported to 2K19?

Hi,

I'll look into it.

• Too Sweet 1

hi, i have a problem for a while. after the attention screen in advanced entrances it just loads indefinitely. but it just happens in some of my modded superstars, not all of them. why do you think it happens?

3 minutes ago, Seth Freakin Rolli said:

hi, i have a problem for a while. after the attention screen in advanced entrances it just loads indefinitely. but it just happens in some of my modded superstars, not all of them. why do you think it happens?

This is usually the fault of an improperly made character pac file.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Pepsiguy2 said:

This is usually the fault of an improperly made character pac file.

i just wanted to edit cody rhodes' entrance 😔

On 4/1/2022 at 8:12 PM, hipnosys said:

Hey. Was wondering if this entrance could be Ported to 2K19?

Hi,

I have ported the entrance and fixed some issues with the camera . Can you test to see if it works properly. Here is a zip with the files. Extract, drag  the pac folder into the WWE 2K19 folder then regenerate the chunk0.def. You will find the entrance listed as 672D_EMPTY STRING TO BE FILLED.  in the create entrance menu list. 

https://mega.nz/file/RYZRRIxC#iB0YYTjvR6Hi0HfGr9K3lJ0aXPDm0WQGaXjqd-XnFVI

On 3/28/2022 at 6:03 AM, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi. Yes I added those moves a while back, sometime in February not at the same time.

Cool, awesome to see your still adding moves even now. I assume your moving onto 2K22 soon but I was wondering if it would be possible to get Enzugiri 3 from 2K17 ported? I find it works better for heavyweights like Bam Bam Bigelow and Samoa Joe than the Apollo Crews version does. 

• Like 1

On 4/3/2022 at 7:00 AM, Seth F Rollins said:

i just wanted to edit cody rhodes' entrance 😔

What I do is always copy another advanced entrance and paste over a modded superstars. The Game loads indefinitely I think because there's no entrance to find that it's looking for and the game doesn't just select the default options I assume. Plus sometimes mods don't have a entrance at all. So Especially if it's a easy entrance as well, I just always copy and paste from someone else with a Advanced or Easy Entrance depending on which of those I'll use.

• Like 1