Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

35 minutes ago, JkoLoneWolf said:

Is there a way to assign Hulk Hogans BOUNCE OFF THE ROPE TO OTHER WRESTLERS?

Hi, which bounce off the rope are you referring to ? if its the 2k20 bounce, its not something we've figured out.

3 hours ago, punk-moo said:

Any chance the double peoples elbow from 2k20 could be added to this?

Hi. It didnt work properly when ported unfortunately.

I'm having issues where some victory motions aren't working. I'm not sure if I'm not adding something correctly or missing something? For example, Kanes casket file is in the folder but the animation never plays. (In Preview anyways so far)

• Like 1

21 hours ago, JkoLoneWolf said:

yes BlindedByTheGrace that would be the one....but has there been any new update to the moveset?

I think the only move I added which wasn't previously listed is DDT 19.(2K20)

4 hours ago, hipnosys said:

I'm having issues where some victory motions aren't working. I'm not sure if I'm not adding something correctly or missing something? For example, Kanes casket file is in the folder but the animation never plays. (In Preview anyways so far)

Hi. can you try download and  reinstalling the ported entrances pack and see what happens?

Do you think it'd be possible to  port the 4 man nWo entrance and hollywood hogan title entrance from to 2k19 or did they change everything completely this year?

Edited by punk-moo
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, punk-moo said:

Do you think it'd be possible to  port the 4 man nWo entrance and hollywood hogan title entrance from to 2k19 or did they change everything completely this year?

Hi. At the moment , its still a bit early to say what format the animation files are till we are able to open the files . Hopefully we will be able to know sooner rather than later.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, WiiCraftTech said:

Is it possible to port the new 2k22 moves?

Hi. At the moment we haven’t been able to look at the file structure as a tool which can open the new files is still being developed. 
From what I know so far, the entrance motions seem to be in a different format from 2k20  so it’s unlikely they will work in 2k19. I don’t know yet about the moves .

1 hour ago, IAMCOOL420 said:

Some of the moves don't work. Why is that?

Hi,

All the moves should work. maybe the pack hasn't been installed properly.

Please provide more details of moves which are not working and any screenshots.

On 3/15/2022 at 5:29 AM, Rajprit said:

Hi @BlindedByTheGrace,

I was just wondering, is it possible to make Comeback moves as regular signature moves? So that they can be executed on demand.

for example, making cena's comeback as his signature would be really dope.

Hey just so you know you can export the moveset with cct and set Cenas comeback as a strong strike in data editor and it will work. Keep in mind this  also works for submissions. You can set up to 5 submissions to a character by putting it under the strong strikes section in data editor.

Edited by Dzavem2
  • Thanks 1

Hi @BlindedByTheGrace.

I have installed the moves and animations packs (the most recent that you posted), and I noticed some audio issues with the diving moves (the ones that you apply while the opponent is downed). The mat impact sound seems to be missing in them (In the mayority of the ingame splashes, elbow drops, moonsaults, etc...) . I even tried reinstalling the whole game with the moves pack from scratch, but the problem persist.

Thanks.

5 hours ago, souren_k said:

Hi @BlindedByTheGrace.

I have installed the moves and animations packs (the most recent that you posted), and I noticed some audio issues with the diving moves (the ones that you apply while the opponent is downed). The mat impact sound seems to be missing in them (In the mayority of the ingame splashes, elbow drops, moonsaults, etc...) . I even tried reinstalling the whole game with the moves pack from scratch, but the problem persist.

Thanks.

Hi, Can you tell me two or three of the moves with the impact sound issue so I can check in my game ?

43 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi, Can you tell me two or three of the moves with the impact sound issue so I can check in my game ?

Diving Body Splash 1, 2, 3 and 4 ; Phoenix Splash ; 054 Splash, are some of them in the diving vs downed category, and I also noted some middle rope diving ropes: Middle Rope Elbow Drop 3 ; Middle Rope Frog Splash ; Middle Rope Leg Drop 2, to name some of them

• Like 1

Hello, 

I wanted to change one of my CAW's stunners just earlier but then all the ported moves disappeared. I tried to copy the mod again and regenerate Chunk02.arc but sadly I can't seem to get the moves back. They still don't appear no matter what fix I do. It isn't just the Kevin Owen Stunner, but every ported moves disappeared.

Any fixes for this? 

missing_by_nanashishizuku22_df1zegd-pre.

Edited by Darjeeling
Additional info

6 hours ago, Darjeeling said:

Hello, 

I wanted to change one of my CAW's stunners just earlier but then all the ported moves disappeared. I tried to copy the mod again and regenerate Chunk02.arc but sadly I can't seem to get the moves back. They still don't appear no matter what fix I do. It isn't just the Kevin Owen Stunner, but every ported moves disappeared.

Any fixes for this? 

missing_by_nanashishizuku22_df1zegd-pre.

Hi,

I'm suspecting here you have multiple copies of the createmode.pac file in your game. can you regenerate the chunk0.def , then upload  and post a link to a copy of the chunk0.def file in your WWE2K19 folder?

7 hours ago, souren_k said:

Diving Body Splash 1, 2, 3 and 4 ; Phoenix Splash ; 054 Splash, are some of them in the diving vs downed category, and I also noted some middle rope diving ropes: Middle Rope Elbow Drop 3 ; Middle Rope Frog Splash ; Middle Rope Leg Drop 2, to name some of them

Hi,

I have seen the issues you mentioned. That's really weird. I will have to investigate and try to determine the cause as I haven't modified the files for diving moves in a long while.

14 hours ago, souren_k said:

Just to add onto this. other moves categories seem to be affected by this issue as well. So far I've noticed sound issues with Biel Throw 2, Snap German Suplex, Tiger Suplex 4, etc. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wrestling Warrior said:

Just to add onto this. other moves categories seem to be affected by this issue as well. So far I've noticed sound issues with Biel Throw 2, Snap German Suplex, Tiger Suplex 4, etc. 

Hi,

I’ve noticed this too which is really strange. I’ll investigate to determine the cause as I didn’t modify the affected files.

Is there any chance a few of wwe 2k22 moves will be added to wwe 2k19 game?

Replace some other moves.

Edited by HeathRob30
  • Like 1

On 3/19/2022 at 3:10 PM, Wrestling Warrior said:

On 3/19/2022 at 12:42 AM, souren_k said:

Hi,

I have been able to fix the impact sound issue which was due to some corruption in the sound file. I have reuploaded the ported moves pack. Please redownload. 

6 hours ago, HeathRob30 said:

Is there any chance a few of wwe 2k22 moves will be added to wwe 2k19 game?

Replace some other moves.

Hi, From what we have seen so far, the 2k22 animation files are compressed in a different format from 2k20 so its not  compatible with 2k20 and previous games in its current form. Hopefully with time , we will be able to find a way around it , but for now , nothing can be done regarding any animations backporting, either moves or entrances

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1