Ported entrance, victory motions and move animations from 2k20 and previous games. Ported entrances update added. 13th December

BlindedByTheGrace

1 hour ago, Junaid Ahmed said:

hi @BlindedByTheGrace i have been out from modding and forum for a while as i was very busy IRL i cant find this version of your hogan leg drop with scoop slam to leg drop animation 

Hi, welcome back. The scoop slam to leg drop animation replaces Leg Drop 5 .

Edited by BlindedByTheGrace
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi, welcome back. The scoop slam to leg drop animation replaces Leg Drop 5 .

no it doesn't work he does the normal ingame version Leg Drop 5 not the one modded or showcased in video

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Junaid Ahmed said:

no it doesn't work he does the normal ingame version Leg Drop 5 not the one modded or showcased in video

Hi,

If you check the main folder for the ported moves pack, you will find a separate folder named Hulk Hogan legdrop. I remember I placed it as an optional download.  Place the files in that folder into your game.

• Woo 1

6 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi,

If you check the main folder for the ported moves pack, you will find a separate folder named Hulk Hogan legdrop. I remember I placed it as an optional download.  Place the files in that folder into your game.

thanks for the help its now working also is there any chance for fixing roman's superman punch toh spear as he does punch twice before doing the spear

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Junaid Ahmed said:

thanks for the help its now working also is there any chance for fixing roman's superman punch toh spear as he does punch twice before doing the spear

Hi,

I couldn’t find a way of fixing that motion and other similar 2k20 running strikes unfortunately. It it was possible. I would have done it since. 

• Thanks 1

On 2/12/2022 at 11:12 PM, BlindedByTheGrace said:

We use wrestleminus to add names to the string file. Those names should be listed, unless you don’t have the most recent string file in your game. Maybe it’s an older version. 

Got it. Just wanted to let you know that I fixed the issue. Thank you for your help!

52 minutes ago, Dimma said:

yo, you think youd be able to port in the Bad Attitude entrance from 2k20? i think it'd work great for grayson waller

Hi, Looks like it will be from the preview. I'll look into it.

43 minutes ago, Dimma said:

appreciate you man

You can redownload the pack. Ive added the entrance and victory motions. It is listed as BAD ATTITUDE..

• Like 1

Love this pack! 

The Undertaker's Tombstone from 2K20 says its a pin combo move but it doesn't do the pin combo. Is there a way to make the pin combo work? 

Thanks!

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, CaptainDClarke said:

Love this pack! 

The Undertaker's Tombstone from 2K20 says its a pin combo move but it doesn't do the pin combo. Is there a way to make the pin combo work? 

Thanks!

Hi,

Unfortunately the pin combos for the ported 2k20 moves don't work. Reason is the developers changed how the pin combos work in 2k20 and it is not compatible with 2k19.

• Thanks 1

Does that Bad Attitude entrance have any lights enabled in the entrance as its pretty dark? I also noticed the tazz entrance files have been modified looking at the dates of the files just wondering what the difference is between the old versions? Thanks for still porting stuff over

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Hey Yo said:

Does that Bad Attitude entrance have any lights enabled in the entrance as its pretty dark? I also noticed the tazz entrance files have been modified looking at the dates of the files just wondering what the difference is between the old versions? Thanks for still porting stuff over

Hi,

The Bad Attitude entrance has an effect file included in the pac\evt\effect folder.

I modified the Tazz entrance to enable Tazz Towel vanish when he puts his hands on his head to remove it in the ring motion. This will work with Tekken57 and JoeMash Tazz mods. I also included some custom stage pyro files which go off at the end of the intro section, though it doesn't sound loud enough in the entrance due to the crowd sound.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RockStunner said:

Why is there a broken piece of skull glass? He seem not in the Ported Entrances Pack. 

Hi,

The images are not showing.

8 minutes ago, RockStunner said:

SCYc5NK6zZ7i8YwzK_9Hc45pirIoLsBxPpJa7qGd

NsrgBY0oVP_Ja0fSvngC5Xm_A2u3Kn_O97BFyRIh

-Hn0alUfaeYtVGQVAo8KtqNP-ezj-EK7iKZKo2xA

Can you see the picture now?

Hi, This is because Stone Cold's champion entrance has the broken glass as a prop but is disabled in the arenas. This setting is in the evt-data.pac file. Can you send the evt-data.pac file in the pac\evt folder so I can have a look?

39 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi, This is because Stone Cold's champion entrance has the broken glass as a prop but is disabled in the arenas. This setting is in the evt-data.pac file. Can you send the evt-data.pac file in the pac\evt folder so I can have a look?

https://mega.nz/file/dn4WjIpK#qXfmPhEQN1JeauSgweCfRFcQ54XjaqToKVj74IIuRYA

This my evt-data.pac. Is this broken glass champion entrance as the default version of 2K19 or ported?

hey what do you think the probability of 2K22 entrances being able to be ported over is? I'm trying to have a bunch of those entrances on 19 and don't see myself making the switch to 22

Edited by Blxckheart_GTS

2 hours ago, Blxckheart_GTS said:

hey what do you think the probability of 2K22 entrances being able to be ported over is? I'm trying to have a bunch of those entrances on 19 and don't see myself making the switch to 22

Hi,

The possibility of the new 2k22 entrance motions and move animations being compatible with 2k19 depends on if the developers used the same Yukes YANM format which has been used for the animation data files in previous games. We will only know once the game is released and the files have been examined. If the data is in a different format, then it’s likely to be incompatible. 
Even if they are compatible, only the base motions will be portable. The pyro unlikely as  the files are formatted differently. I couldn’t port any 2k20 pyro so any pyro I used in a 2k20 ported entrance like Chyna’s for instance, is from 2k19.