Hollywood Akeem

I created an account here just to thank you all for preserving this amazing mod. I never had an xbox360, and PC emulations was simply not possible, but i still really, really wanted to try this... and  i was finally able to set up Xenia on a laptop PC, and it (mostly) works!!!!!

Some notes:

- i had trouble using the savefile, but i found a youtube video that suggested using the "install" function on xenia and select the savefile.. guess what, the game recognized it!

- i had to change both Hogan's legdrops, since they barely damage the opponents and they get up almost instantly. I don't think the damage output of the move can be fixed, so now i use the regular legdrop (wich sucks, but wathever)

- the game has two custom arenas, WCW nitro (over NWO) and WWF classic (over Night of champions). Nitro is perfect, but the WWF classic arena has all-white ropes, wich is a bummer... could they be changed to red-white-blue like the training arena? Or can i import another LOWM arena?

- This mod still crashes while using Edge. Yumboy11 has already posted a fix, you can find it in the topic titles "Issue with BrienJ's SvR 2010 mod" on this very forum.

- you can use create-an-entrance, but create-a-moveset corrupts the game models (missing or misplaced limbs, wrong textures, flickering ecc...). Luckily,  you can edit the moveset, save the changes, and by resetting the emulator everything goes back to normal.

-and lastly: i'm using only "default.xex" and everything works fine, but what's with the other .xex? I can use them to "edit everything" (like OP) or what?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

sorry for the double post, but i can't edit the previous one...

anyway, i was going trough the roster and i noticed that there are a couple of hidden wrestlers in the game (they are missing in the Wrestler ID List found in the first post):

Green = AJ Style (Short Hair TNA)

Red = Razor Ramon (WWF) /Scott Hall (WCW) /Scott Hall (nWo)

Tony (alt. attire) =  Suicide (TNA)

This is so random yet so amazing... On the other hand, i can't find the "normal" Ultimate Warrior attire (the one from LoWM with the heart tatoo), only the custom ones.

Let me know if there are other "hidden stuff" in this game...

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/21/2023 at 1:36 AM, Haiderali786 said:

Basically Download Xenia Canary Save Your Original Save 

After You Done It Then Click Install Content on the modded save data

i opened xenia canary, went to install content then clicked on the modded save, went into svr 2010 and the save still says its damaged idk what to do

• 2 weeks later...