Hollywood Akeem

Brienj's SVR 2010 Hack 2.0 - One Stop Shop

Recommended Posts

wachii

Can someone please pm me the DLC???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Amaru

Everything is in place but I don’t get the change profile option anywhere. What am I doing wrong? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MKKHAN
Posted (edited)

i have the ston cold dlc and will try to upload it somewhere  

Edited by MKKHAN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MKKHAN

Can someone send me that Brienj SVR2010 rar file in 4 parts whenever i try to download it sometime my net connection break the download so i have to  download it again from 0% please help

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MKKHAN
On 4/10/2020 at 7:17 PM, Amaru said:

Everything is in place but I don’t get the change profile option anywhere. What am I doing wrong? 

do it with horizon 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MKKHAN

Ok for me the game worked I just put the game and the save with the DLC in hdd1 and simply start the game it's automatically put the save and the DLC in 000001/ 000002  folder 

This is the first time I have success in a modded game and can't believe my eyes I was watching people playing the modded game or with mods since 2010 I was trying on it and today I am playing a modded game 

Sorry for my bad English

Thank you @Hollywood Akeem

Thank you @Red Rooster

Can you upload the minded.rar file again it's not opening with me I want extract it but it says the file is damage

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DrNefarious97

There are video demonstrations that are still on Youtube, of Brienj's mod being used for SVR11. Is there a similar collection of files that are compatible with it? I have seen written admissions of Brienj's that his hacking program does not work, but maybe he was just referring to SVR11, since here you are with one for SVR10. 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
brienj
4 hours ago, DrNefarious97 said:

There are video demonstrations that are still on Youtube, of Brienj's mod being used for SVR11. Is there a similar collection of files that are compatible with it? I have seen written admissions of Brienj's that his hacking program does not work, but maybe he was just referring to SVR11, since here you are with one for SVR10. 
 

 

You gotta really love when people have probably quoted you entirely out of context.  I have never, not once in my life said that my program does not work, nor do what it is intended to do.  The public versions of my program shouldn't be able to even start anymore, although someone may have been able to hack it to get past the login screen, IDK, but my original unmodified program that was released publicly, would work, if you could get past the login screen today.  People that have my privately made tool, without login, have no problems using my tool, nor do I, if I was so inclined to ever want to hack this game again.

I really hate having to make a post like this, because someone apparently quoted me out of context, and has zero English comprehension as well.

Ok, back to not caring about these old SvR games again, and staying retired, but when people present untruths about you, you have to get the story straight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Swooog
Posted (edited)
On 4/24/2020 at 5:31 AM, brienj said:

You gotta really love when people have probably quoted you entirely out of context.  I have never, not once in my life said that my program does not work, nor do what it is intended to do.  The public versions of my program shouldn't be able to even start anymore, although someone may have been able to hack it to get past the login screen, IDK, but my original unmodified program that was released publicly, would work, if you could get past the login screen today.  People that have my privately made tool, without login, have no problems using my tool, nor do I, if I was so inclined to ever want to hack this game again.

I really hate having to make a post like this, because someone apparently quoted me out of context, and has zero English comprehension as well.

Ok, back to not caring about these old SvR games again, and staying retired, but when people present untruths about you, you have to get the story straight.

Dam got shocked when i scrolled down and seen your name 

Edited by Swooog

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hollywood Akeem
On 4/24/2020 at 12:31 AM, brienj said:

You gotta really love when people have probably quoted you entirely out of context.  I have never, not once in my life said that my program does not work, nor do what it is intended to do.  The public versions of my program shouldn't be able to even start anymore, although someone may have been able to hack it to get past the login screen, IDK, but my original unmodified program that was released publicly, would work, if you could get past the login screen today.  People that have my privately made tool, without login, have no problems using my tool, nor do I, if I was so inclined to ever want to hack this game again.

I really hate having to make a post like this, because someone apparently quoted me out of context, and has zero English comprehension as well.

Ok, back to not caring about these old SvR games again, and staying retired, but when people present untruths about you, you have to get the story straight.

Holy shit it's brienj in the flesh! Man you're a legend on these forums! Your Svr 2010 hack was the bomb and there's a small resurgence going on in the Svr 2011 forums because of it man! Wish you the best retirement! Also, say hi to aznblusuazn and all the other retired modders in that retirement home for me!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DamalengaDingus
Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, Hollywood Akeem said:

Wish you the best retirement! Also, say hi to aznblusuazn and all the other retired modders in that retirement home for me!

Did you really just make a retirement home joke 🙄

Edited by DamalengaDingus
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JanChal00
2 minutes ago, DamalengaDingus said:

Did you really just make a retirement home joke 🙄

Bruh, those jokes are not offensive, neither illegal.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DamalengaDingus
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, JanChal00 said:

Bruh, those jokes are not offensive, neither illegal.

Didn't say it was illegal bub. Felt it was corny. Now get out her wit yo fat ALBERT lookin ass profile.

Edited by DamalengaDingus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JanChal00

I am not going anywhere fella, i was just checkin in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hollywood Akeem
Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, DamalengaDingus said:

Didn't say it was illegal bub. Felt it was corny.

what can i say? I make dad jokes.

31 minutes ago, DamalengaDingus said:

Now get out her wit yo fat ALBERT lookin ass profile.

imagine critiquing other people, and being as self-unaware as this guy. Looks like you worked yourself into a shoot, brother.

Edited by Hollywood Akeem

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JanChal00
On 5/21/2020 at 12:49 AM, Hollywood Akeem said:

what can i say? I make dad jokes.

imagine critiquing other people, and being as self-unaware as this guy. Looks like you worked yourself into a shoot, brother.

^

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.