Hollywood Akeem

Brienj's SVR 2010 Hack 2.0 - One Stop Shop

Swooog
6 hours ago, setho123113 said:

yeah, that's what i meant. i really want to mod WWE SVR 2010 and also his CAW injector as well. i tried looking on the wayback machine but the links are dead. very suprised no one has it.

even if someone gave you it the tool doesnt work anymore 1 because it wont work on windows10 and 2 it relies on his website for logging in which no longer works because the sites dead like you said

setho123113
On 7/23/2020 at 1:43 PM, Swooog said:

even if someone gave you it the tool doesnt work anymore 1 because it wont work on windows10 and 2 it relies on his website for logging in which no longer works because the sites dead like you said

oh. damn..

OrangeMatty

Hello, just wondering how is one able to change the gender of any character using this mod?... I can't seem to find a way to do it but I did notice that there is other xex files inside the game folder so do they have the ability to do so? because I tried launching them but they don't seem to do anything different from the default xex file.

MKKHAN

anyone tried add additional attire in this game because i saw the misc is as it is like i checked in misc batista is only one attire but in game he have two attire how could @brienj  did this ? 
i can just change the attire but cant add