WWE 2K19 PC Mod Requests Thread

AznBlusuazn

24 minutes ago, Neiogeo said:

Thank you! He's almost complete. All I need now is his render.

If you want a real life render, just check my relevant post.

• Like 1

Please can anyone make this please

Billy Kidman

Rosey

Rene Dupree

Rico

Please especially Kidman there was a really good caw but it was removed and I heard the 2k18(or 17?) causes crashes.

14 hours ago, KingMark said:

I need a Scotty 2 Hotty & grandmaster sexay characterfile.  Do anyone have a Scotty 2 Hotty & grandmaster sexay file I can download? I really need them!

Click the link in my sig and goto Characters > Wrestlers > WWE > 360 > WWE 12-14 folder :)

• Like 1
  • Glorious 1

Hello I am new to this forum and am late to playing WWE 2K19. Modding in this game is completely new to me and have found some success with them so far.

While searching through the forum I see many dead links for many brilliantly created mods and I'd like to ask how may I request properly when many of them are dead? I think I saw a couple of mods I'm looking for requested here already but can anybody please teach me how to use the search function, ie. what key words to type, in order to search for still available live links?

Since being new please excuse me for giving a few request examples (best availably made attire of course), in vanilla files:

- AlcLegacy's Kurt angle attire pack (especially Team Angle attire)

- AlcLegacy's Triple H attire pack

- Stone Cold with Hell Yeah T-Shirt and short jeans + knee braces

- Diamond Dallas Page pofo and moveset

That said I have a couple modding problems. Right now I have pac files, pofo files and moveset files for regular Mick Foley but because apparently there isn't a character slot for regular Mick Foley in WWE 2K19 how do I create one? The other is about the string pac files. Mod creators keep mentioning we should replace the present string pac files with theirs. If we do that however isn't the game directory string file going to be messed up if there are more and more mods which require replacing it? Sorry for the long message and some here may be a bit off topic but thank you everybody for any kind of help!

2 hours ago, rpgfan4life said:

Hello I am new to this forum and am late to playing WWE 2K19. Modding in this game is completely new to me and have found some success with them so far.

While searching through the forum I see many dead links for many brilliantly created mods and I'd like to ask how may I request properly when many of them are dead? I think I saw a couple of mods I'm looking for requested here already but can anybody please teach me how to use the search function, ie. what key words to type, in order to search for still available live links?

Since being new please excuse me for giving a few request examples (best availably made attire of course), in vanilla files:

- AlcLegacy's Kurt angle attire pack (especially Team Angle attire)

- AlcLegacy's Triple H attire pack

- Stone Cold with Hell Yeah T-Shirt and short jeans + knee braces

- Diamond Dallas Page pofo and moveset

That said I have a couple modding problems. Right now I have pac files, pofo files and moveset files for regular Mick Foley but because apparently there isn't a character slot for regular Mick Foley in WWE 2K19 how do I create one? The other is about the string pac files. Mod creators keep mentioning we should replace the present string pac files with theirs. If we do that however isn't the game directory string file going to be messed up if there are more and more mods which require replacing it? Sorry for the long message and some here may be a bit off topic but thank you everybody for any kind of help!

If u want to head over to discord i can help u out with adding mods  etc 

https://discord.com/invite/hU8BJUe

• Like 2

Might be a stretch but has anyone made a moveset / pofo for

- Ultimo Dragon

- The Great Sasuke

- Super Dragon 

- Tiger Mask

- The Great Muta

- Masahiro Chono

- Scarlet Bordeaux

- Doink