WWE 2K19 PC Mod Requests Thread

AznBlusuazn

@rynebrandonwell  those characters you want are not very popular at all and I'd imagine only a select few people would spend their time making.  If I were you, I'd simply refer to the mod wiki and just make one yourself.   It's stupid easy and literally  anyone can make an awesome mod with very little effort.   Give it a try.    I made a ton of golden Era stuff no one else wanted to make and it was a cake walk.  Glad I didn't wait around.    Good luck. 

The irony of it all is that on general chat someone is saying theyre annoyed about all the things that are for sale.   

Here you are mentioning how no one wanted to sell their services,  and the voluntary route of getting random free mods doesn't work......    

You and @imetralshould discuss what route this community needs to go.  😕 

Fml

Edited by matt2282p
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, rynebrandon said:

The Dark Order is not popular at all? Sure. Let's go with that. 

Stay tuned. More dark order mods will be made. Im planning on at least evil uno in the coming weeks because i, much like you have been wanting dark order in my game and got tired of waiting.

• Like 5
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, matt2282p said:

@rynebrandonwell  those characters you want are not very popular at all and I'd imagine only a select few people would spend their time making.  If I were you, I'd simply refer to the mod wiki and just make one yourself.   It's stupid easy and literally  anyone can make an awesome mod with very little effort.   Give it a try.    I made a ton of golden Era stuff no one else wanted to make and it was a cake walk.  Glad I didn't wait around.    Good luck. 

The irony of it all is that on general chat someone is saying theyre annoyed about all the things that are for sale.   

Here you are mentioning how no one wanted to sell their services,  and the voluntary route of getting random free mods doesn't work......    

You and @imetralshould discuss what route this community needs to go.  😕 

Fml

dude, what is your problem? i literally have nothing to do with this thread.

wow, i'm sorry i think paid mods suck. like, i never even said the mods themselves were bad, the attention to detail creators have here is insane, it's just that i started in the Bethesda modding communities where paid mods are VERY looked down on. as i've said numerous times already, it's all down to philosophy and opinion. communities like this stagnate when everyone agrees on everything all the time.

i've created plenty of mods for my own personal use btw.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BreezusModder said:

Stay tuned. More dark order mods will be made. Im planning on at least evil uno in the coming weeks because i, much like you have been wanting dark order in my game and got tired of waiting.

Now this is great news!

• 2 weeks later...

just curious if anyone might be planning or working on a mega pack for rick and scott steiners more classic, tag team attires. right now, i have 3 for rick and 4 for scott, all look great but i'd love to have 10 for each of them for more variety. 

• Like 1

Here's some more suggestions, apologies if anyone's written them already:

Syuri https://prowrestlingmods.io/file/d76b32d27e2f612206f76ae465b7ae2e By rahmanrefat16

Unagi Sayaka http://prowrestlingmods.io/file/b5211a673e21fbcd0eb1ea910323bf45 By rahmanrefat16

Ram Kaicho http://prowrestlingmods.io/file/15e197967f589fe84add2073f06fdff1 By rahmanrefat16

Utami Hayashishita http://prowrestlingmods.io/file/288a73c19b6f548cf7fc0ff97b1aa571 By rahmanrefat16

Thekla http://prowrestlingmods.io/file/0917f5b219dced48239bd2171274d4e4 By rahmanrefat16

Lady C

Mina Shirakawa

Starlight Kid https://prowrestlingmods.io/file/05edfdeb538eaaa658c0b848468ba68e By Dimma

Edited by AkizteN
Removed one
  • Like 1

Would love to see some more cinema 4d in game renders A/B of Nikita Koloff, Ken Shamrock, Midnight Express, Magnum TA etc. Stuff from Matts thread that have no renders for example. Ive tried making one myself but alas it never shows up in game so I turn to the experts.

• Like 1

On 11/27/2021 at 3:48 PM, AkizteN said:

Here's some more suggestions, apologies if anyone's written them already:

Syuri

Unagi Sayaka

Ram Kaicho

Utami Hayashihsita

Lady C

Mina Shirakawa

Starlight Kid

YES. More Stardom modz please!!

Does anyone have up to date misc01_start and misc04_arena files that include all of the AEW, NJPW, STARDOM, and NWA arenas?  I keep running into errors in WrestleMinus where it won't save the misc04_arena file.

Thanks!

4 hours ago, detourne said:

Does anyone have up to date misc01_start and misc04_arena files that include all of the AEW, NJPW, STARDOM, and NWA arenas?  I keep running into errors in WrestleMinus where it won't save the misc04_arena file.

Thanks!

you may need to grab a vanilla and edit it yourself

Hi, I'd like to make a request, if its not too much trouble, can I get Cedric Alexander's WWE 2K20 entrance with the lights used for Edge's entrance?

If you can, that's awesome if not I understand.

1 hour ago, marcomiguelbobo said:

Does someone know the password of the mod of Dragon Lee from @No One because he don't answer the DM?

Is it the one they posted on ProWrestlingMods? No One went back a little while ago and added all of the passwords to the descriptions of their mods.

On 12/13/2021 at 12:55 PM, marcomiguelbobo said:

that password doesn´t work. That's why i was asking. Do you know the password of that mod?

Unfortunately, the mods at ProWrestlingMods are really quick to the trigger for bans. Distributing someone's mods without their consent is considered a ban-worthy offense and they consider sharing the pw to No One's file shells as "distribution" or going around the mod author's wishes. For that reason, it's not likely anyone is going to share the pws with you, even if they had it.

For what it's worth, I think this entire line of logic is fucking bonkers and I really wish No One was asked to stop, or at least discouraged from, posting password-protected files which is, in my opinion, more frustrating than the files not being posted for download at all. It is such a bizarre little power play; I don't understand the logic of it at all. Nonetheless, that's the equilibrium we've apparently landed on.

• Like 1

I got the mod downloaded from PWMods and No One gives the password of the file on the page of the mod but the password he gives is not the correct password of the file.

So i just asking if someone who has that mod has extracted so he can gives me the password of the file?

On 12/16/2021 at 2:07 PM, marcomiguelbobo said:

I got the mod downloaded from PWMods and No One gives the password of the file on the page of the mod but the password he gives is not the correct password of the file.

So i just asking if someone who has that mod has extracted so he can gives me the password of the file?

You will need to contact No One for that information.

Is anyone working on more Miro attires? @Joe Mashups mod is fantastic but we could use some more attires from his TNT Title run and Full Gear.

Edited by bossman45